2014 Supercross

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Re: 2014 Supercross

Post by Sandhapper »

mxs4crf wrote:Why servers still closed?
I've no idea, I setup all the qualifying suff, and now Yohann doesn't answer me (I can't open the servers myself).
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Sandhapper wrote:
mxs4crf wrote:Why servers still closed?
I've no idea, I setup all the qualifying suff, and now Yohann doesn't answer me (I can't open the servers myself).
Damn,was hot to make laptime earlier
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Well that was nice, I was going for saving some points because I didn't like the track at all.

Qualified 19th, got an ok start. I was running between 5th-10th all the race, 9th when it was 2 laps to go and passed a couple of guys and ended up in 5th. I'll take it ;)
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

So.. me and CC permamuted... for nothing really. Say one cuss word get warned, after bottens been cussing and august has his name as "Coco is my bitch". Pretty lame.

Well glad i made the main even though i cant race.. shit came up. ran a 18.6 as my new best in the heat.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Who saved demo of 250 Main?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

My guys got 2nd and 12th, and I took 8th. Kind of bummed on my ride honestly, rode like shit early making stupid mistakes then by the time I tried to push forward I was in lappers and riding all alone so I couldn't really make up any time.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Ddavis wrote:My guys got 2nd and 12th, and I took 8th. Kind of bummed on my ride honestly, rode like shit early making stupid mistakes then by the time I tried to push forward I was in lappers and riding all alone so I couldn't really make up any time.
Thanks on the weekly report devin.
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Griffo
Team: FSK/Racespec.co.uk

Post by Griffo »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Ddavis wrote:My guys got 2nd and 12th, and I took 8th. Kind of bummed on my ride honestly, rode like shit early making stupid mistakes then by the time I tried to push forward I was in lappers and riding all alone so I couldn't really make up any time.
Griffo

Post by Griffo »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Griffo

Post by Griffo »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

AWood wrote:So.. me and CC permamuted... for nothing really. Say one cuss word get warned, after bottens been cussing and august has his name as "Coco is my bitch". Pretty lame.

Well glad i made the main even though i cant race.. shit came up. ran a 18.6 as my new best in the heat.
well im playing Mxs since like 2 years, and i always saw you saying shit on forums or during every events.

How can you be surprised when someone mute you really?

I'm about to put a Mute system , so guys who abuse in chat will really get perm mute.
AWood

Post by AWood »

nioubie wrote:
AWood wrote:So.. me and CC permamuted... for nothing really. Say one cuss word get warned, after bottens been cussing and august has his name as "Coco is my bitch". Pretty lame.

well im playing Mxs since like 2 years, and i always saw you saying shit on forums or during every events.

How can you be surprised when someone mute you really?

I'm about to put a Mute system , so guys who abuse in chat will really get perm mute.
Yeah. ive been playing 2 years too. and i dont say shit much anymore. botten called someone that hit him while he was down on accident a cunt. i said the word fuck. i was then warned for saying fuck. meanwhile, august was in the server with Coco is my bitch as his name, and i was the only one getting in trouble.

I was havign a small argument with dennis over what happened, but Andy came in out of nowhere and totally unecessary muted me, and when Christian Cicero questioned andy on why i was muted then he was muted too. Im surprised because i was PERMANENTLY aka it wont go away by Andy. Ever since andy became a part of EMF he seems to be doing things he shouldnt be or acting like he has too much power over stupid things where he can just leave it alone. All he had to do was say "awood youre warned, and august please change your name too, youre warned also." BAM. done. perfectly handled. Instead Andy handled it immaturely. and muted me, AND CHRISTIAN for simply questioning. i think it was "Hey andy why is AWood muted when August is doing the same thing running a cuss word in his name. BAM Christian was muted. thats ridiculous power happiness i dont care who it is.

A perma mute system could be in place for abuse in chat, but in mine and christians case it is uncalled for and should be removed. Andy cant act like a child, and if i question it im told "dont race EMF" im not gonna not race EMF because one (new) admin is acting childish.
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just noticed that Four10 Racing won the team points at Indy in SX2 8) Nice! and 3rd in Daytona. Creeping up in the team points too! I hope Frank doesn't decide to quit, he's got podiums in him!
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Well Andy is admin since many months now, I've confidence in him.

He just muted you for the race, not permanently and i totally agree with that after reading chat logs.
AWood

Post by AWood »

nioubie wrote:Well Andy is admin since many months now, I've confidence in him.

He just muted you for the race, not permanently and i totally agree with that after reading chat logs.
are you kidding me? and it was permanent before. must have changed it.

You did red what happened right? thats ridiculous. and CC definitely didnt deserve it.

why does something like that happen to me and others are aloud to do it nonstop with no repercussions.