EMF - Information

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

EMF - Information

Post by Sandhapper »

Hey MX Simulator community!

Most of you know EMF (European Mx Simulator Federations) and we're glad to still be able to host events for you all. Even though we need some help from you guys. In this post I'll explain everything new for the upcoming 2014 season.

First of all We want to say say thank you for full gates and the good reputation in 2013!
However we had a pretty "overbooked" year, and right now mainly Yohann is still working hard on scripts and the website.

Please read the following points carefully, which are very important for the next year!

1. Donations
The most important thing first. EMF has had some trouble with money the last couple of weeks and if this keeps going like this, we won't be able to host anymore.
Right now Yohann is the only one paying for the servers and our website.

We have had a Donation page on our website for quite a while now, but there was only one guy who donated yet. Thanks again for that, you know who you are! :)

Since we would like to continue hosting events for the MX Simulator community, we need Your help! Please help us out and donate some money if you want.
This year, there will also be the chance to rent servers for yourself, your team or anything else, this way EMF will earn some money to run the severs and website, and you will have an own server.

http://mxsemf.com/donate.php

2. Rules
As I've mentioned before, we have a few new rules. If you disregard them, you'll be warned or banned.
-1. Be nice! If you aren't nice, you aren't welcome in EMF
-2. Respect each other! On and off the controller!
-3. Respect people inside and outside of EMF, if we see you being a d*ck to players or the admins, you aren't welcome in EMF.
-4. EMF reserves his rights to BAN players who do wrong/forbidden things outside the EMF website/races such as ripping, hacking and key sharing
-5. Doing bad things in any other series, no matter how big or small they are will result in a warning or ban.
-6. Doing bad things in public servers, or the public forum will result in a warning or ban.
-7. Don't back up on the start or you get disqualified.
-8. When you're banned or warned, do NOT spam us anywhere with questions. We always put the reason and ban period in the protest topic on the forum. We reserve us the right to ban you longer once you ask us to get unbanned.
-9. Aggresive riding is NOT allowed. Keep distance between everyone, do NOT block pass people hard, and do NOT take someones front wheel out.

**Rules page will be updated within a few days**

3. SX 2014
EMF will host the SX 2014 season. Everyone is allowed to race it, but we'll keep hosting the events on wednesday 19:00 CET. The amateurs will start as usual on 19:00 CET and the pros will start at 20:00 CET.

We won't use the new SX format, so we'll do the same as in last year's season. Sign-ups and qualifying will be as usual on http://www.mxsemf.com.
Qualifying will be the same as last year too. You get one hotlap and that will count as your qualifying time.
!!BE SURE YOU SIGNUP AND QUALIFY IN ANY OF THE QUALIFYING SERVERS GIVEN FOR THAT EVENT!!

Eveyone is allowed to qualify. We've got 5 classes this year:
-Pro 450 (450f 350f 250cc)
-Pro 250 (250f and 125cc)
-Amat 125cc
-Amat 250f
-Amat 450f (and 350f)

Shedules:
Amateurs should be on the server before 19:00 CET on Wednesday for UID GRAB :
-Amat 125 19:05 (Finale 15Laps)
-Amat 250 19:25 (Finale 15Laps)
-Amat 450 19:40 (Finale 15Laps)

Pros should be on the server before 20:00 CET for UID GRAB :
-Heats (250 then 450) 20:05 CET
-LCQ (250 then 450) 20:45 CET
-Finales (250 15laps then 450 20laps) 21:00 CET

4. Licenses
We have currently too many amateurs, and there are still a few more who could move up if they want. If you want to move up, please visit the following link, and post a comment.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... &start=255
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Re: EMF - Information

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Sounds cool :) I still think it would be a lot better getting rid of the 125 class and having a 450 Amateurs, 250 C and 250 B and make the 450 class open to 450 C and B class amateurs
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

lol yeah ronny and make a 50s a, b and, c class, introduce a pro licence, so 250f pro only, 450f pro only, add elimination race between them, superpole some freestyle session and we gonna ride from morning to afternoon

EMF admins have maybe a real life, that's already awesome for us to take the time to host amateur series, rF doesn't this year ...
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Yeeeah some good news! hopefully this season goes well for you guys at EMF. Good luck with donations, i might get a server so that helps ;)

PD:
M@xTizZz wrote:lol yeah ronny and make a 50s a, b and, c class, introduce a pro licence, so 250f pro only, 450f pro only, add elimination race between them, superpole some freestyle session
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!
Mx645
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Mx645 »

i think we should have national numbers like rf.
Charlie Way | Privateer
UID: 5103
yamaha#521 wrote: There should be some kind of IQ test before you could join the forums.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Mx645 wrote:i think we should have national numbers like rf.
I've always liked this idea, but it'll never be good. If we make a number system, then some people will get angry with us, because they want their rF number, or people like me, who are pro, but aren't able to ride rF, will get a low number. So a number system will always have a problem.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Sandhapper wrote:
Mx645 wrote:i think we should have national numbers like rf.
I've always liked this idea, but it'll never be good. If we make a number system, then some people will get angry with us, because they want their rF number, or people like me, who are pro, but aren't able to ride rF, will get a low number. So a number system will always have a problem.
ye and i think it goes pretty well like it is now, i didn't see many duplicated numbers.
Mx645
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Mx645 »

maybe if we run like "57e" or something when riding rf? dunno i just think if we can work out some kind of system it will be good as it is something for us to work towards.
Charlie Way | Privateer
UID: 5103
yamaha#521 wrote: There should be some kind of IQ test before you could join the forums.
YogiBear
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by YogiBear »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:Sounds cool :) I still think it would be a lot better getting rid of the 125 class and having a 450 Amateurs, 250 C and 250 B and make the 450 class open to 450 C and B class amateurs
Totally agree with the 250C & 250B, and then 125s can just jump in whatever class they feel they fit into. I ran a 125 all amateur season last year, and pulled holeshots and could compete, also Jasper rode a 125 and he did quite good didn't he? Anyways, probably a long shot to root for a change when we have started. Maybe it's just because im grumpy since im struggling with my riding right now.... Most likely :P
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

What happends if riders dosn't show up? 12/20 in 250 amateur is from the US, I doubt many of them will even race because of the time.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Lynch wrote:What happends if riders dosn't show up? 12/20 in 250 amateur is from the US, I doubt many of them will even race because of the time.
Thats why there is what we call UID GRAB.

It consist on taking all the players who are on the server, and compare them to the qualified players.
This make a new list of players, ordered by the qualifying times.

Means you can be 30th on the website, and still be in the race, if some players doesn't show.
Also if you are 30th, and only one player doesn't show, but 21 to 29th doesn't show also, you ll be in.

just join before the UID grab time !
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

nioubie wrote:
Lynch wrote:What happends if riders dosn't show up? 12/20 in 250 amateur is from the US, I doubt many of them will even race because of the time.
Thats why there is what we call UID GRAB.

It consist on taking all the players who are on the server, and compare them to the qualified players.

Means you can be 30th on the website, and still be in the race, if some players doesn't show.
Also if you are 30th, and only one player doesn't show, but 21 to 29th doesn't show also, you ll be in.

just join before the UID grab time !
Thanks for the quick and really good answer!
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Yup, I was looking for some post to download team stuff and such, but there is no post for the emf teams, it'd be nice if you create a new one ;)
Just a thing to remember hehe. See you all in an hour, good luck and have fun!
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

nioubie wrote:Thats why there is what we call UID GRAB.

2 years of racing and I didn't know that :oops: :oops: Next wednesday I'll be there...thanks Yohann.
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1