2015 EMF Monster Energy Cup

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Re: 2015 EMF Monster Energy Cup

Post by ConnerPeavy »

Nice lap Victor you're rippin!

and Maxime, how can i be banned from all other EMF events when i cut and i wasn't even signed up for the race i was just messing around with a friend? I never inticipated in racing in which i did not sign up for that reason, just wondering why you would ban me from all other events when i never signed up or intended too race.

P.S. If you're gonna ban me and these 3 other fellows, you may as well check into a lot of the other guys also that i had seen cutting XD
Discord: Peavy#7738
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

ConnerPeavy wrote:Nice lap Victor you're rippin!

and Maxime, how can i be banned from all other EMF events when i cut and i wasn't even signed up for the race i was just messing around with a friend? I never inticipated in racing in which i did not sign up for that reason, just wondering why you would ban me from all other events when i never signed up or intended too race.

P.S. If you're gonna ban me and these 3 other fellows, you may as well check into a lot of the other guys also that i had seen cutting XD
I SAID I'LL VERIFY ALL LAPTIME, IT'S HOLIDAY TODAY, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO TODAY ??????????????????
AND YOU COME TO ME TO SAY "oh maxime i just try the cheating line, i wasn't even signed up" I DONT CARE I REPEAT I DONT CARE
I AM FUCKING BORED BY HEARING KIDS SCUSES, I DONT CARE YOUR STUPID SCUSE. I ban you cause you can't sign up for the race that's the only thing so stop spam me on facebook or on the forum cause you're wrong man.

You know what Connor, you can rent your own server on mxsim.fr and try cheating line.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

sorry for dp

RACE IS CANCELLED

complain to all stupid guys who form this community

tchao
Maxime Tison
August_DK
Team: sixtyone

Post by August_DK »

Big up and deep respect for you Maxime, closing the race because of cutters. That is the way this community and races should be.
2nd @ EMF Monster Energy Cup 2015 & 1st @ EMF "Conceptgraff" PreSeasonSX Amat 250
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

Kinda sucks for all the people that aren't cutting...
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

from what I heard Richard was banned because people wrote "nice line richard in the chat, and his lap time was decent. I spoke to Richard yesterday before he was banned the reason people wrote that was because he did some unusual rhythm not actually cutting the track. TBH it's wrong on so manny levels to ban people without visual proof. I rather see 10 cheating not being banned than one innocent being banned.
M@xTizZz wrote: CAPS LOCK TEXT!.
Dnd maybe keep the hosting at a more professional level, I do realize it's frustrating and that you put a lot of time in to this but having power comes with responsibilities.

I'm all for banning the cheaters and IF richard did cut he should be banned but if not it's just bad hosting and miss use of power.

just my opinion, please don't scream :)
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Benjii_D wrote:-TBH it's wrong on so manny levels to ban people without visual proof.
-Miss use of power.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Benjii_D wrote:from what I heard Richard was banned because people wrote "nice line richard in the chat, and his lap time was decent. I spoke to Richard yesterday before he was banned the reason people wrote that was because he did some unusual rhythm not actually cutting the track. TBH it's wrong on so manny levels to ban people without visual proof. I rather see 10 cheating not being banned than one innocent being banned.
M@xTizZz wrote: CAPS LOCK TEXT!.
Dnd maybe keep the hosting at a more professional level, I do realize it's frustrating and that you put a lot of time in to this but having power comes with responsibilities.

I'm all for banning the cheaters and IF richard did cut he should be banned but if not it's just bad hosting and miss use of power.

just my opinion, please don't scream :)
you should stop to hear rumor, i thought you were smarter benjii d ....
i wasn't even aware than someone said that in the chat ...
i got the proof from Frank he did cut in his laptime, richard did his laptime in the same exact lap, i can see on the graphic (history chart in mxsimulator official stats), Franck didn't took time on Richard on this lap, when people are cheating i can see a drop of 2/3s on the graphic on the next rider just at the beginning of the lap. I saw so many lap made by cheater with the same drop at the exact same place. Strange there is no drop between Franck and Richard.
Do you really think i read the chat and ban people ....
Do you really think i take time to read what everyone type in the chat ....

Why did i canceled the race ?
Because my technique to see cheaters don't work at any time. In fact, if the rider did his laptime alone on the server, i can't see if there is a drop, so i don't have proof. That's the case of Zack Prokop who did 1.09, but alone on the server, so no proof ....

Like i said since 1 year, it will be smarter for the community if everyone use his brain. But i understood since long time, it can't be real.

I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL LEGIT RIDERS WHO DID THEIR LAPTIME IN THE FULL RESPECT OF RULES.
The complete list of cheaters will be posted soon and you'll understand why i canceled it ...
Maxime Tison
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

M@xTizZz wrote:sorry for dp

RACE IS CANCELLED

tchao
Maxime you might be one of the whiniest people in this community. You must get such a thrill from abusing your power.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Snopro704 wrote:

RACE IS CANCELLED

tchao
Maxime you might be one of the whiniest people in this community. You must get such a thrill from abusing your power.
YzJarne_196 wrote:
Benjii_D wrote:-TBH it's wrong on so manny levels to ban people without visual proof.
-Miss use of power.

Strange thing, Jarne Robin got banned multiple time and Jack Fowler was banned between the first and the second moto in EMF Outdoor because the server didn't updated the ban list, since this race i'm Adolf Hitler, miss use of power .... yeah yeah miss use of brain ?
Maxime Tison
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

That's quite a bad news, the MEC is always a cool race.

But again, every time theres a track where you can cut, some guys will cut it.

So blame them, and stop blame the admins. Think about the guys which are almost qualified, and see that 3-4 guys are cutting the track to get in front them.

For the bans, im confident in the admins, and when i see some names like richard or frank, it's not surprising me at all.

Read the EMF rules again. "DO NOT cut the track at any time" .

And conner, if you wanna try cheating, at least do it in time trial or something. doesn't need to join a qualifying server to do that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You should host the race anyways, and if anyone cuts, ban them from all of 2016. Ez pz
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Snopro704 wrote:

RACE IS CANCELLED

tchao
YzJarne_196 wrote:
-Miss use of power.

Strange thing, Jarne Robin got banned multiple time and Jack Fowler was banned between the first and the second moto in EMF Outdoor because the server didn't updated the ban list, since this race i'm Adolf Hitler, miss use of power .... yeah yeah miss use of brain ?
Banned multiple times? Hahaha yeah for not using my full name online... Wow what a legit reason to ban, we have UID's for a reason dude lol
ConnerPeavy
Team: EZDecals | ilabb.com

Post by ConnerPeavy »

nioubie wrote:And conner, if you wanna try cheating, at least do it in time trial or something. doesn't need to join a qualifying server to do that.
I'm sorry to you that I did make that mistake, I was playing by myself and then with a old friend and yes I did cut, but i did take my sign up away because I don't want to have a cheater lap for qualifying, I had no intentions to race but to just ride the track. The only thing I did not understand is that I was banned for the reasoning of "Cutting to run a fast lap for qualifying" when I was not, that is why I was not signed up, I'm not the type of guy to cheat just to make sure I make it into the race!

I'm sorry for what had happened and now I know that even if I'm not qualifying I shall not do anything that wouldn't be aloud in the race, sorry and hope to be able to do some EMF races in the future.
Discord: Peavy#7738
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Benjii_D wrote:
1. you should stop to hear rumor.
it's not a rumor I heard it from Richard yesterday beffore he got banned so he didnt really have any reason to lie but I don't know I'm not smart enough to tell

2. i thought you were smarter benjii d .... okeh :(
As you might know I spent all my time on modeling instead of hosting races so I have no idea how you get your proof. if you think that makes me stupid, you'll have to learn people are diffrent.(#benjii's life leasson.1) I have a lot to learn about servers n stuff I just happened to not be that interested

3. Conceptgraff's chance of geting my model = 0 or the whole community for that matter whatever. but there pretty shit anyways and benjii is stupid he better leave beffore he does, or post something stupid again :)

4. if you are a host please be nice you will gain a lot of respect that way. at least mine

excuse my very wow swenglish english :lol: