2015 EMF Monster Energy Cup

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: 2015 EMF Monster Energy Cup

Post by GustavoMX930' »

M@xTizZz wrote: since this race i'm Adolf Hitler
Well, better start working on your own Mein Kampf man, you've got long ways to go, my friend. GG
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
goutsou936
Team: FKF Motorsport

Post by goutsou936 »

Yo Benji, I promise you that I saw this graph or cut richard and franck ...
Then when you explain things, he insults us all the words when we host a race .....
Why say the emf that denigrated when we try to move the games
Now it's done, but it's always the same person who insult and denigrate emf
Bruno Gouttesoulard #222 [EMF]
| EMF Official admin Image | FKF Motorsport Image
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Benjii_D wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Benjii_D wrote:
1. you should stop to hear rumor.
it's not a rumor I heard it from Richard yesterday beffore he got banned so he didnt really have any reason to lie but I don't know I'm not smart enough to tell

2. i thought you were smarter benjii d .... okeh :(
As you might know I spent all my time on modeling instead of hosting races so I have no idea how you get your proof. if you think that makes me stupid, you'll have to learn people are diffrent.(#benjii's life leasson.1) I have a lot to learn about servers n stuff I just happened to not be that interested

3. Conceptgraff's chance of geting my model = 0 or the whole community for that matter whatever. but there pretty shit anyways and benjii is stupid he better leave beffore he does, or post something stupid again :)

4. if you are a host please be nice you will gain a lot of respect that way. at least mine

excuse my very wow swenglish english :lol:
OMG okay, i'll not use sarcasm or talking shit (maybe just one time), i'll just explain to you my way to find cheater, you'll see it's so simple.
if this "i thought you were smarter" hurt you i'm very sorry, i apologize for it.
"Conceptgraff's chance of geting my model = 0" this really made my day, what a smart reply ....
anyway that's the only commentary i allow.

So, here's my explaination :

Like i said on my last posts, i can see a little gap in a specificic place on the graph of mxsim stats when someone cut the track.

You can see it here : http://mxsimulator.com/servers/EMFRacin ... /6038.html
cell represent laps,
in cell 2, beggining of the cell whis is the beginning of the track, you can see the white line take a gap of 2/3s on the two others lines,
in cell 3, in the exact same place than cell 2, you can see the white line take a gap of 2/3s on blue line,
That is the proof.
The problem is, this drop can be due to a mistake of others players,
at the same time, the probability is really low.
exactly at the same place than the cheating line is for the suspected cheater, the probability is again more low.
But if there is only one other guy with the cheater just like in cell 3, it is possible, the probability is still low...
The other problem is, you can't see any drop if the cheater is alone on the server, or if there are only cheaters on the server.
Just like here : http://mxsimulator.com/servers/EMFRacin ... /6040.html

So i decided to canceled the race cause i want it fair and legit.

For typical case of Franck and Richard, ive got Franck's confession, he did cut on his bestlap, which is the exact same lap than Richard in cell 5 of last link.
You see like me, there's no 2/3s gap, only a little 0.5s gap (maybe less) just because IMO Franck was just more fast on the cheating line cause more pratice on it.
That's the proof Richard did cut on his bestlap. I don't read chat anyway, i use /messagelines 0 since 2 years now and i wasn't even in the race they did it.

YzJarne_196 wrote: Banned multiple times? Hahaha yeah for not using my full name online... Wow what a legit reason to ban, we have UID's for a reason dude lol
sorry i confused with another Robin ....
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Can someone post a video or a picture where the so called "cheat line" is? Just curious what can make the event get canceled.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

krossboy wrote:Can someone post a video or a picture where the so called "cheat line" is? Just curious what can make the event get canceled.
If I understood it, instead of going the regular 2 jumps next to the joker lane, people just did a hard turn 180 and went straight through the joker lane, since the timing gates allowed it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

You realize you could easily create a qualifying version of the track with timing gates down the double double and eliminate this problem right?
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Somehow as an admin you should check that before hosting the race.
When I was organising a replica F1 championship on trackmania we had to build all the tracks ourself, and we had 2 separate tracks for Qualifying as for racing, because often were those tracks in the other direction faster. So we needed a solution for that, also the pit straight and so on had to be different and so on and so on...
So if you can't check 100% of the time if people are cutting, you shouldn't use a track that allows cutting.

But on the other hand, it are always the same people causing trouble, time to ban them for life and make a big aaaawwwww sound like CSI Miami while doing it 8)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

checkerz wrote:You realize you could easily create a qualifying version of the track with timing gates down the double double and eliminate this problem right?
Maxime misused his brain and couldn't think of such a simple solution.
Fair Play.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

Wahlamt wrote:
krossboy wrote:Can someone post a video or a picture where the so called "cheat line" is? Just curious what can make the event get canceled.
If I understood it, instead of going the regular 2 jumps next to the joker lane, people just did a hard turn 180 and went straight through the joker lane, since the timing gates allowed it.
Ohh wtf :D Why do people even look at these things? : Especialy ther fast guys, since they don't need to cut the track to qualify. Only time I look at the timing gates is when I host or help hosting a event (been a while) to make sure you can't cut anything.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

guys ... i was aware for the cut on the track before we decided to host this race. and yes Checkers i definitely know i can easily add two timing gate on the track, the fact is i don't like modify a .saf, and i tought guys were smart and fair, even more after we warned them on greeting messages of qualifying servers.
Anyway, Stephen Barrington has got the extreme kindness for doing a quali version and EMF race version for us. Big thanks and huge respect to him.
I'll announce how it turns tommorow, expect an EMF Monster Cup next week, finally ...
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Finally !

EMF MONSTER ENERGY CUP | Wed 18th from November

Special track version for EMF and qualifying version without the cutting line.
Download the track here
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Such a great race tonight ! thanks to all guys involved into this (Goutsou, Stephen Barrington, Nioubie, Ck'R team for checking the joker lane every moto), also thanks to all rider who played tonight.
It was a real pleasure to host it !

Here is the list of guys who didn't took or forget to take the joker lane :

Amateur Moto1 : Dany Jacquemart

We decided to give a 20 seconds penalty to thoses guys.

Also, Matt Burkeen decided to cut the whole joker lane in 8th lap of the last pro moto. He has been disqualified of this moto for this move.

Dont hesitate to protest if you got some problem with someone, if it deserve a ban, it will be a ban for the first round of supercross, Anaheim 1.
Maxime Tison
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

M@xTizZz wrote:Such a great race tonight ! thanks to all guys involved into this (Goutsou, Stephen Barrington, Nioubie, Ck'R team for checking the joker lane every moto), also thanks to all rider who played tonight.
It was a real pleasure to host it !

Here is the list of guys who didn't took or forget to take the joker lane :

Amateur Moto1 : Dany Jacquemart
Amateur Moto2 : Benjamin Dumont

We decided to give a 20 seconds penalty to thoses guys.

Also, Matt Burkeen decided to cut the whole joker lane in 8th lap of the last pro moto. He has been disqualified of this moto for this move.

Dont hesitate to protest if you got some problem with someone, if it deserve a ban, it will be a ban for the first round of supercross, Anaheim 1.
Haha yea sorry about that....got tired of getting taken out and i was messing around going for a hotlap. thanks for hosting anyways!
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

This race was so much fun! Thanks a tonne for hosting! Super excited about finishing 4th overall! Great racing, and most lappers I came across did a good job as well.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Demos: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6u4bg ... s_2015.rar

My first moto from last night :)