Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Post by LKR47 »

Michael Hodge
Actual License: B
Desired licence: C
Explanations: I can't run pro times to qualify for ams and when I do make the night show (only did tonight because of football) I get fucked in turn fucking everyone else. So at the request of this years top AM I am requesting a novice license. https://gyazo.com/c862f243ad0b5cf4e88a3e5dc21ea029
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: 2018 RD 5 450sx AM
dirtfreek

Post by dirtfreek »

I think its funny when Massart didn't even top qualify for rd 5 and you complain because you got a bad start.

United Approves This License request.
codyyates324

Post by codyyates324 »

you claim you got fucked in the first corner. yet, go back and watch the ACTUAL first corner, I was the LAST person to make it around the corner. I came back to a top 10 finish. so, you really should be knocked back to novice class.....
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I literally never said anything about the first corner. Also dont talk to me about anything Cody https://gyazo.com/f41e5e3c24e363e40c356a9292af7a40
codyyates324

Post by codyyates324 »

I was rolling the triple. you pile drove me as I was as FAR to the right of the track as possible. that's my fault you didn't check up, nor did you try and go around?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

codyyates324 wrote:I was rolling the triple. you pile drove me as I was as FAR to the right of the track as possible. that's my fault you didn't check up, nor did you try and go around?
You’re supposed to wait until the next SAFE point to enter the track. Jumping through the bales in front of another rider isn’t safe. You can’t say that Michael had to check up there because you popped up out of nowhere then slammed on the brakes.

Please refrain from posting in this thread anymore, as it’s for license requests.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Tleavitt360
Team: Privateer

Post by Tleavitt360 »

You petty motherfuckers banned me for something I said on a forum post, where in the rules does it say you can't fight the man
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Any chance I can go form an A license to a B? I wouldn't of been able to qualify for any of the rounds so far in pros and I don't want to spend money to not even be able to qualify. If for some reason im too fast you guys can move me up but I can for sure you I wont be.
UID: 14553 idk if you need that or not.
MDoN

Post by MDoN »

Hi, so I have an A license on EMF. I am wondering if there is anyway I could be put down to B. I would like to race 250 as I dont think Im good enough to race 450 in supercross.

This also isnt to sand bag. I have never made a main event in 450 and I only made the night show once. I have no idea how I ever got bumped up to A because I have never had a good finish in outdoor or sx ever. I got like 10th in the last 450 am race outdoor last summer when there was like 13 people in the race lol.

Thanks my UID is 15635
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Licences are updated
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
beal76

Post by beal76 »

Seth Beal
Actual License: B
Desired License: C
Explanations: I paid to support the racing and I really wanted to ride a 450, however I didn't realize the amount of talent and speed in the ams classes. I have been attempting to race 250 ams, where i haven't made a main and if I even qualify it's because someone didn't show up. I want to tactually race not just qualify and get last in every heat i make.
Last Race: 2018 RD5 250sx Ams
ct596

Post by ct596 »

Carson Tickle
Actual License: A
Desired: Pro
Explanation: I have raced RF Factory Gaming in the pro class for over 6 years and have received many national numbers during that time.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

UID: 23971
Actual licence: A
Desired licence: Pro
Explanations: I would like to try and race the 450 class for east coast as 250 West is on its break. I just wanna have fun in the 450 class racing and see how I do.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=170&race=706
Sandqvist956

Post by Sandqvist956 »

UID: 19332
Actual licence: A
Desired licence: Pro
Explanations: I want to try 450 pro, i have the speed and can ride close to other but in Amateur they just drive into you.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=172&race=691 heat 1 did i do pretty well, in the main was one guy just driving into me like 50 times so i gave up.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

dirtfreek wrote:I think its funny when Massart didn't even top qualify for rd 5 and you complain because you got a bad start.

United Approves This License request.
qualifying means nothing. I almost got top qualifier at A1