Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:30 am

Licences are updated
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

User avatar
motochris192
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby motochris192 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm

Name: Chris Watts
UID: 8679
Actual License: B
Desired License: A
Explanations: I qualify in the top 10 besides one round I've raced so far this AM season. In the races generally I run faster laps than anyone else, I'd at least like to be able to try for pro class. Week after week I find myself getting caught up with slower riders, and end up in the back of the pack & unable to get past some of the more inconsistent & unpredictable riders. I'd rather try to struggle qualfying for pro than be stuck in AM's with no options. Thanks & hope you understand.
Last Race: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=869
Image

ca182
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby ca182 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:19 pm

Name: Connor Austin
UID:15904
Actual License: B
Desired License: C
Explaination: I'm not fast enough to race open A on some EMF races but cant sign up for open C. I am also not fast in general and think i should have a C license

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:31 am

motochris192 wrote:Name: Chris Watts
UID: 8679
Actual License: B
Desired License: A
Explanations: I qualify in the top 10 besides one round I've raced so far this AM season. In the races generally I run faster laps than anyone else, I'd at least like to be able to try for pro class. Week after week I find myself getting caught up with slower riders, and end up in the back of the pack & unable to get past some of the more inconsistent & unpredictable riders. I'd rather try to struggle qualfying for pro than be stuck in AM's with no options. Thanks & hope you understand.
Last Race: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=869


you raced only 2 rounds of the serie, scored 38pts at rd2 (finished 4th) and didn't scored any points at rd3, then you didn't raced rd4, rd5 and rd6.
it's really far from sufficient to race the pro class

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Licences are updated
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

User avatar
motochris192
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby motochris192 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:27 am

M@xTizZz wrote:
Licences are updated


Image
Image

KENT
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:05 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby KENT » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Name: Tanner Kent UID: 25221 Actual License: c Desired License: b Explanations: i would like to challenge myself in order to progress my skill level

jerem89
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby jerem89 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:16 am

Jérémy Monceu
UID: 16305
License B
desired pro
explanation: I would like to have the pro license because I really want to progress more and then I think I have proven myself in Amateur regularly with tops 10 see 5 a few opportunities and then it motivates me all the more as some players' said that I had the level to be pro. http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=184&race=874

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:32 am

jerem89 wrote:Jérémy Monceu
UID: 16305
License B
desired pro
explanation: I would like to have the pro license because I really want to progress more and then I think I have proven myself in Amateur regularly with tops 10 see 5 a few opportunities and then it motivates me all the more as some players' said that I had the level to be pro. http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=184&race=874


the link of the race you sent is not an official serie and we can see you are fighting with amateur players.
Your results are not enough to be bumped in pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Licences are updated
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

crystal_Hia
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:41 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby crystal_Hia » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:16 am

Boas van Ommeren
UID: 28157
License: C Amateur
Desired: Pro
Explanation: Im gettin better at te game and i really want to race pro's
Please can u gif me a pro license u really help me!
Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1206
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby DBRider251 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:48 am

POST FOR ALEC WEIAND

Name: Alec Weiand
UID: 10739
Actual License: C
Desired License: A
Explaination: Consistently qualify high, won Southwick overall, and tired of dealing with incidents in Am's that aren't my fault. Wanting to try 250 Pro. Also, a lot of the guys I was keeping up with are doing good in Pro.
Last Race: http://www.mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?se ... 0&race=869
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2682
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:53 pm

crystal_Hia wrote:Boas van Ommeren
UID: 28157
License: C Amateur
Desired: Pro
Explanation: Im gettin better at te game and i really want to race pro's
Please can u gif me a pro license u really help me!
Image


DBRider251 wrote:POST FOR ALEC WEIAND

Name: Alec Weiand
UID: 10739
Actual License: C
Desired License: A
Explaination: Consistently qualify high, won Southwick overall, and tired of dealing with incidents in Am's that aren't my fault. Wanting to try 250 Pro. Also, a lot of the guys I was keeping up with are doing good in Pro.
Last Race: http://www.mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?se ... 0&race=869


You both didn't scored/raced enough points/events to be upgraded
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 717
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: SISTUM DEKAL

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby model_90 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:55 am

Name: Matt Model
UID: 10018
Actual License: A
Desired License: B
Explaination: I suck and dont have any where close to pro speed, i dont wanna race out of my depth
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ivan M. and 3 guests