Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Moderators: nioubie, M@xTizZz, Wahlamt

JackGat369
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby JackGat369 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Account name: JLG369
Real name: Jack Gatland
UID: 11337
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Feel like im ready to step up!
Last Emf or Rf race: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=564

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:37 pm

dylangatlin876 wrote:Real name: Dylan Gatlin
UID : 19835
Actual licence: amateur
Desired licence : pro
Explanations: was a top 5 rider in rf ams. So I moved up to pro last week didn't have the best results their, but I'm confident I have the speed.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://racefactorygaming.com/events/201 ... 1/results/


request accepted, you now have the A licence


JackGat369 wrote:Account name: JLG369
Real name: Jack Gatland
UID: 11337
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Feel like im ready to step up!
Last Emf or Rf race: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=564


request rejected, finish the year in Amateur class, try to put some good results and we'll see after this season
Maxime Tison #13 [EMF] | #89 [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

JackGat369
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby JackGat369 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:Real name: Dylan Gatlin
UID : 19835
Actual licence: amateur
Desired licence : pro
Explanations: was a top 5 rider in rf ams. So I moved up to pro last week didn't have the best results their, but I'm confident I have the speed.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://racefactorygaming.com/events/201 ... 1/results/


request accepted, you now have the A licence


JackGat369 wrote:Account name: JLG369
Real name: Jack Gatland
UID: 11337
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Feel like im ready to step up!
Last Emf or Rf race: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=564


request rejected, finish the year in Amateur class, try to put some good results and we'll see after this season



but you accepted it?

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:59 pm

JackGat369 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
dylangatlin876 wrote:Real name: Dylan Gatlin
UID : 19835
Actual licence: amateur
Desired licence : pro
Explanations: was a top 5 rider in rf ams. So I moved up to pro last week didn't have the best results their, but I'm confident I have the speed.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://racefactorygaming.com/events/201 ... 1/results/


request accepted, you now have the A licence


JackGat369 wrote:Account name: JLG369
Real name: Jack Gatland
UID: 11337
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Feel like im ready to step up!
Last Emf or Rf race: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?race=564


request rejected, finish the year in Amateur class, try to put some good results and we'll see after this season



but you accepted it?


not me but ye i saw you already had an A licence and you're signed up for tonight, let's see what happens during the race
Maxime Tison #13 [EMF] | #89 [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

Thegoat4
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Thegoat4 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 pm

acc name - Thegoat4
Full name - Todd Johansson
UID - 19427
Have raced and won AM race in EMF
Want licens A so i can try PRO but still be able to race AM since it's my first year racing.

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Thegoat4 wrote:acc name - Thegoat4
Full name - Todd Johansson
UID - 19427
Have raced and won AM race in EMF
Want licens A so i can try PRO but still be able to race AM since it's my first year racing.


can you post the link of the race you won ?
Maxime Tison #13 [EMF] | #89 [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

User avatar
HarryWhite71
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 am
Team: Generate MX
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby HarryWhite71 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:17 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
Thegoat4 wrote:acc name - Thegoat4
Full name - Todd Johansson
UID - 19427
Have raced and won AM race in EMF
Want licens A so i can try PRO but still be able to race AM since it's my first year racing.


can you post the link of the race you won ?

Here's a couple of his wins:
http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 35&class=1
http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 35&class=1
pro goon

Thegoat4
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Thegoat4 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
Thegoat4 wrote:acc name - Thegoat4
Full name - Todd Johansson
UID - 19427
Have raced and won AM race in EMF
Want licens A so i can try PRO but still be able to race AM since it's my first year racing.


can you post the link of the race you won ?


i Won the overall in round 4 http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 35&class=1
Then i won a heat in RD 16 and got tied for first on points.

Missed alot of races though therefore my points are very low.

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 1949
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:18 am

Thegoat4 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Thegoat4 wrote:acc name - Thegoat4
Full name - Todd Johansson
UID - 19427
Have raced and won AM race in EMF
Want licens A so i can try PRO but still be able to race AM since it's my first year racing.


can you post the link of the race you won ?


i Won the overall in round 4 http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 35&class=1
Then i won a heat in RD 16 and got tied for first on points.

Missed alot of races though therefore my points are very low.


you now have the "A" licence
Maxime Tison #13 [EMF] | #89 [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

Thegoat4
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:48 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Thegoat4 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:57 am

M@xTizZz wrote:
Thegoat4 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
can you post the link of the race you won ?


i Won the overall in round 4 http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 35&class=1
Then i won a heat in RD 16 and got tied for first on points.

Missed alot of races though therefore my points are very low.


you now have the "A" licence


Thanks !


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest