Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:28 pm

yannbourguignon wrote:Account name: Zenor
Real name: Yann Bourguignon
UID: 12344
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: Pro
Explanations: I think i have the level to ride with the pro. I finished third on the last mxs-concept championship.
Last race: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 59&class=1


You got it now
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

Andreasber
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: Norway

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Andreasber » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:20 pm

You played the official pre-season Sx serie on EMF and finished second of the 450f amateur class.
That's the reason why you are in pro class right now, you showed some good skill in those race, finished two times in the top 5 and always fighted with top amateur who are Pro right now like Egert Veltson, Rene Rosin, Gabriele Grossi...


Yeah, but that's only one race. And not a official series. And in the series, like supercross, im not good enough to qualify for the pro class.
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Andreasber wrote:
You played the official pre-season Sx serie on EMF and finished second of the 450f amateur class.
That's the reason why you are in pro class right now, you showed some good skill in those race, finished two times in the top 5 and always fighted with top amateur who are Pro right now like Egert Veltson, Rene Rosin, Gabriele Grossi...


Yeah, but that's only one race. And not a official series. And in the series, like supercross, im not good enough to qualify for the pro class.


it wasn't one race, it was a serie, you finished in 2nd place of the serie, and it was an official serie, you can check results here :
http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresults&seriesid=57&class=1
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:17 am

TimLelong wrote:Account Name : timlelong
REAL Name : Tim LELONG
UID : 14835
Need an am License.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

Justin Bubba Wood
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:16 pm
Team: MMoto Suzuki

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Justin Bubba Wood » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:59 am

Account name mxwoody18
Real name: Justin Wood
UID: 9304
Actual licence: pro
Desired licence: amateur
Explanations: out of the blue I have been given a pro license. Just wondering the reason? Never done good in any races! I suck at sx I can't even qualify for ams. I'm just going to get in the way of the pros make them rage at me then your moan I didn't move out the way. All this could be avoided if I was an ams

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby BcMxKx37 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:18 am

Account name: bcarter
Real name: Dustin Walker
UID 18235
Actual licence None
Desired licence C
Explanations i need a licence
Link of your last race on EMF or rF - none
Image

User avatar
leomx39
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby leomx39 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 am

account name: leomx1
Real name: Leo Koesel
UID: 12607
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Want to race pro emf Supercross
My last Race was R5 here: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 31&class=1

User avatar
Rm85#107
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: sweden

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Rm85#107 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:45 am

Account name: egaro

Real name: Marcus Andersson

UID: 271

Actual licence: A

Desired licence: Pro / A

Explanations: Don't really know what to explain, haven't played the game for almost a year but i think i still belong with the pros!

Link of your last race on EMF or rF
Don't know how to, sorry.

User avatar
leomx39
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby leomx39 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 pm

leomx39 wrote:account name: leomx1
Real name: Leo Koesel
UID: 12607
Actual licence: Amateur
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Want to race pro emf Supercross
My last Race was R5 here: http://mxsemf.com/xraces.php?page=xresu ... 31&class=1



Have already A license sry -,- my fault.
Start playing again few days ago

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 am

Justin Bubba Wood wrote:Account name mxwoody18
Real name: Justin Wood
UID: 9304
Actual licence: pro
Desired licence: amateur
Explanations: out of the blue I have been given a pro license. Just wondering the reason? Never done good in any races! I suck at sx I can't even qualify for ams. I'm just going to get in the way of the pros make them rage at me then your moan I didn't move out the way. All this could be avoided if I was an ams


you have been promoted cuz you did good at one race of EMF preseason, you rode smart and consistent, way better than amateurs riders. I checked your laptimes on 2016 sx and you're close to be in top 40, you just need some training. I re-give you the amateur licences but i'm sure you'll be promoted again at the end of this season.

BcMxKx37 wrote:Account name: bcarter
Real name: Dustin Walker
UID 18235
Actual licence None
Desired licence C
Explanations i need a licence
Link of your last race on EMF or rF - none


Are you sure about your uid cuz here are stats of this uid : http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/18235/

Rm85#107 wrote:Account name: egaro

Real name: Marcus Andersson

UID: 271

Actual licence: A

Desired licence: Pro / A

Explanations: Don't really know what to explain, haven't played the game for almost a year but i think i still belong with the pros!

Link of your last race on EMF or rF
Don't know how to, sorry.


I don't understand what you want cuz you already have the "A" licence and you can ride in pro class.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

MXR781
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 pm
Team: SCRUB SQUAD KAWASAKI
Location: WICHITA, KANSAS

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby MXR781 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:48 am

Account name: MXR282
Real name: Chris Engel
UID: 9154
Actual licence: N/A
Desired licence: Amateur
Explanations: want to some Am AX tomorrow night, and I don't have a license.. I also think it says I'm suspended? ive never raced... lol
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2753
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:16 am

MXR781 wrote:Account name: MXR282
Real name: Chris Engel
UID: 9154
Actual licence: N/A
Desired licence: Amateur
Explanations: want to some Am AX tomorrow night, and I don't have a license.. I also think it says I'm suspended? ive never raced... lol


you are suspended cause you put a wrong uid when you registered on the website, and you created an other account with an other wrong uid ... lol
between this is not the good topic to ask for a licence, you should try to read more
anyway you got your amateur licence now
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
Rm85#107
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: sweden

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Rm85#107 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:24 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
Rm85#107 wrote:Account name: egaro

Real name: Marcus Andersson

UID: 271

Actual licence: A

Desired licence: Pro / A

Explanations: Don't really know what to explain, haven't played the game for almost a year but i think i still belong with the pros!

Link of your last race on EMF or rF
Don't know how to, sorry.


I don't understand what you want cuz you already have the "A" licence and you can ride in pro class.


Thought you had to upgrade it anyway! But ok then, thanks.

DurpDers#427
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 am
Team: Volcom

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby DurpDers#427 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:48 am

Account name: Thorpe
Real name: Derek Thorpe
UID: 9580
Actual licence: C
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Raced in many am/open races and think I have proven my self worthy of racing in the 250 pro class. Also I have an A license on RFG.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://www.racefactorygaming.com/events ... 2/results/

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 462
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: ART/Racecraft Decals
Location: Ireland

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Clintos15 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:36 am

Account Name : Clint410
Real Name : Clint Pages
Actual License: Amatuer
Desired License : A
Explanations: I want to prove my self in the big class and i can run comparably lap times to pro lap times and want to prove myself.
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest