Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

Trevor#91
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Trevor#91 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:28 am

Real name: Trevor Shaffer
UID: 22919
Actual licence:B
Desired licence: A
Explanations: Same as brody, been running good some weeks in 450ams but the next week i get taken out 5 times on the first lap. I won the 250 showdown in vegas on 250s and feel like racing pros would make me better at the game in general. No past history with being dirty and im pretty good with holding my line. Was right around top10-15 in the open 125 class with a ton of pros racing
Link of your last race on EMF or rF:
http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=890
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:21 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:Licences are updated
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

c_lucas56
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:23 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby c_lucas56 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:18 am

Nickname: c_lucas56
Real name: Charles Lucas
uid: 24871
actual: none
Desired: C
Explanation: I want to start racing EMF.

User avatar
Tim.Scholtes#292
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm
Team: JIBR
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Tim.Scholtes#292 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Real name: Tim Scholtes
UID: 20977
Actual licence: B
Desired licence: A
Explanations: im currently 3rd in 250 am standings withour racing 3 races. I dont want to race anymore with the 250 am Guys. And i feel like i have the speed for Big Boys.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=203&race=863
Image

Pockahontus
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Pockahontus » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Real name : pontus lindlad
UID : 18037
Actual licence : B
Desired licence : A
Explanations feel : barkin strong in the ams class and want to try pro because i feel like i have the speed to do good in that class
Link of your last race on EMF or rF : http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=203&race=871

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:Licences are updated
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

Pockahontus
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Pockahontus » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Pockahontus wrote:Real name : Pontus Lindlad
UID : 18037
Actual licence : B
Desired licence : A
Explanations feel : i have been feeling strong in the ams class and want to try pro because i feel like i have the speed to do good in that class
Link of your last race on EMF or rF : http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=203&race=871

bmx2k02
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 am

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby bmx2k02 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Real name: Ryan Larkins
UID: 20776
Actual licence: B
Desired licence: A
Explanations: I have not been racing ams because i feel held back. After the balls to try and step up i want to race 250 pro unadilla.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=855

rickles2k
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:43 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby rickles2k » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:45 am

Real name: Ricky Styles
UID: 5938
Actual licence: C (Amateur)
Desired licence: A Pro 250
Explanations: Ive been in this sim sense 2012 at least. I can keep consistant lap times, such as 2:20-2:30s on unadilla 18 so far. Just wanna race pro so i dont have to deal with all the amat shit, people dont seem to be having a good time. Not here to be the best, just to qualify and race the pros
Link of your last race on EMF or rF:

User avatar
mxHunter275
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:48 pm
Team: F84 Designs
Location: Gilbert, AZ

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby mxHunter275 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:03 am

Real name: Hunter Fullwood

UID: 17067

Actual licence: B

Desired licence: A

Explanations: Looking to start racing pro for some cleaner racing and better
hhhhhhhhhhh battles, i can ride clean and smooth but the riders in AMS are
hhhhhhhhhhh not aware of their surroundings and i get hit every time

Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=203&race=863
Image
27th-2018 MXSEMF Race Tech AMAT Nationals after 4 races
1 Pro Win (MXSLobby)
3 Pro podiums (MXSLobby)

User avatar
Quinten
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:18 pm
Team: MV Films

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Quinten » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:40 am

Real name: Quinten McDaniel
UID: 24002
Actual license: B
Desired license: PRO
Explanations: Have raced in AMS for quite a long time prior to the EMF/RF merge. I am a safe racer and have the racing experience to prove it. I believe it is time to move up and get faster by racing the next level guys rather than being trapped in AM speed.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=899
Image

tylersilvia7
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:50 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby tylersilvia7 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:17 am

Tyler Silvia
25834
Class B License
Class A License
I have an absurd amount of real racing going on lately and I've been finding it difficult to race Ams on weekends when my races are out in the middle of nowhere. I'd like to be able to race 250 Pro so I can race on Wednesday. Almost all of my Ams times have been fast enough to qualify for 250 Pro, so I think this could be a viable option. I've had to race all of my Ams races on a mobile hotspot this year which has made my results not fully reflect my speed.

Thanks,
Tyler

http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=195&race=806

shawnhendrixs
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:39 am
Team: Virok Racing

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby shawnhendrixs » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:12 am

Real name: Shawn Smith
UID: 25297
Actual licence: C Amateur
Desired licence: B Amateur
Explanations: I want to get better at the game.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://www.mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?se ... 4&race=819

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:01 am

bmx2k02 wrote:Real name: Ryan Larkins
UID: 20776
Actual licence: B
Desired licence: A
Explanations: I have not been racing ams because i feel held back. After the balls to try and step up i want to race 250 pro unadilla.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=855


mxHunter275 wrote:Real name: Hunter Fullwood

UID: 17067

Actual licence: B

Desired licence: A

Explanations: Looking to start racing pro for some cleaner racing and better
hhhhhhhhhhh battles, i can ride clean and smooth but the riders in AMS are
hhhhhhhhhhh not aware of their surroundings and i get hit every time

Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=203&race=863


rickles2k wrote:Real name: Ricky Styles
UID: 5938
Actual licence: C (Amateur)
Desired licence: A Pro 250
Explanations: Ive been in this sim sense 2012 at least. I can keep consistant lap times, such as 2:20-2:30s on unadilla 18 so far. Just wanna race pro so i dont have to deal with all the amat shit, people dont seem to be having a good time. Not here to be the best, just to qualify and race the pros
Link of your last race on EMF or rF:


Quinten wrote:Real name: Quinten McDaniel
UID: 24002
Actual license: B
Desired license: PRO
Explanations: Have raced in AMS for quite a long time prior to the EMF/RF merge. I am a safe racer and have the racing experience to prove it. I believe it is time to move up and get faster by racing the next level guys rather than being trapped in AM speed.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=899


shawnhendrixs wrote:Real name: Shawn Smith
UID: 25297
Actual licence: C Amateur
Desired licence: B Amateur
Explanations: I want to get better at the game.
Link of your last race on EMF or rF: http://www.mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?se ... 4&race=819


None of you have the results required to be upgraded, try to race more officiel events and come back with better results

-------------------------------

Licences are updated
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

Reed4
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 pm
Team: Schmeez

Re: Want an upgrade of your LICENCE ? - Ask for it ONLY HERE

Postby Reed4 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Real name-Christian Reed

UID-9202

Actual licence-B

Desired licence-A

Explanations-At Southwick you told me to come back and request for an A license when I can prove that I can win in ams, and I have won 2 moto's since then. I hardly really have time to race on sundays, Wednesdays would be easier to race for me anyways. I have family things to do during the weekend and these last few weeks it's been hard to find the time on the weekend to race these races. I can put good results in. Oh, and I got a better setup :lol: :wink: lol

Link of your last race on EMF or rF-http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=210&race=907 (I left in moto 2, that's why I have a bad result for moto 2)
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ShortyMX and 4 guests