2016 EMF PRO & Amateur Motosport SX series - Official Thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

RyanTurner
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Re: 2016 EMF PRO & Amateur Motosport SX series - Official Th

Post by RyanTurner »

Has anyone got the demo from the am 250 main please. Thanks for hosting finally got a podium today :lol:
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Protests arent working for me?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

to protest you have 2 options :

- you click on "racing" then click on "protest" in any serie in the list

- now you can just go in your "system" and then click on "protest system"
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Thank you. It wouldnt let me pick which race before. The drop box was empty therefore i could not submit with out picking which race
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Dollafifty wrote:Thank you. It wouldnt let me pick which race before. The drop box was empty therefore i could not submit with out picking which race
yeah we made some change on this, it was still the old protest system in your profile
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

SERVER AND SIGN UP OPEN

Link added in the first post
Maxime Tison
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Thanks for hosting today guys had fun I'm hoping there is a AM outdoor series if so I'm pumped cuase I didn't get to start racing until rd7 in the series and I'm 13th in pts :D :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Lnxa wrote:Sooooo this happened. https://gfycat.com/AthleticMadAmericanbulldog
yeah we saw this shit in live with Bruno.
Sometimes this game is buggy, it's just a real bad luck for you it happened during the race ...
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

mx201 wrote:Thanks for hosting today guys had fun I'm hoping there is a AM outdoor series if so I'm pumped cuase I didn't get to start racing until rd7 in the series and I'm 13th in pts :D :D
Thanks, we appreciate
And for the AM outdoor series, the reply is yes, there will be an Amateur MXSGP serie, no AMA outdoors :)

Lnxa wrote:Sooooo this happened. https://gfycat.com/AthleticMadAmericanbulldog
yeah we saw this shit in live with Bruno.
Sometimes this game is buggy, it's just a real bad luck for you it happened during the race ...
Maxime Tison
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

hey just wanted to say good racing tonight. it was mine and my brother first race so didnt know what to do when we first got in the server but people didnt flame when we asked questions.

we managed to finish 4th and 5th in the 450s in our first race.

so there will be a amateur AMA Nationals championship to?
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

maggett wrote:hey just wanted to say good racing tonight. it was mine and my brother first race so didnt know what to do when we first got in the server but people didnt flame when we asked questions.

we managed to finish 4th and 5th in the 450s in our first race.

so there will be a amateur AMA Nationals championship to?
4/5 in your first event? Awesome!

No, the plan is to host a mxgp series if we get the tracks for it. For a few reasons, it would be hard to run both and way too time consuming. So EMF hosts the mxgp series and rf AMA is the plan :)
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Its kinda sad watching back the livestream and seeing alanas rejoin the server twice just to have a bitch, the fact two people hit you over wall probably tells you that you should have been at least doubling it, you were the only person i hit on it in emf and rf, calling me brain dead when im going for a championship im not going to roll every jump expecting people to do the same in front of me, nice to see the chat was on my side except for your teammate but that was to be expected, launching the wall wasnt a stupid line it was a race line, no different to hitting someone in a rythm section so if a disqualification comes from that then i dont know what to think, if i dont get disqualified wheres my prize? xD if i do, roll on vegas
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Its kinda sad watching back the livestream and seeing alanas rejoin the server twice just to have a bitch, the fact two people hit you over wall probably tells you that you should have been at least doubling it, you were the only person i hit on it in emf and rf, calling me brain dead when im going for a championship im not going to roll every jump expecting people to do the same in front of me, nice to see the chat was on my side except for your teammate but that was to be expected, launching the wall wasnt a stupid line it was a race line, no different to hitting someone in a rythm section so if a disqualification comes from that then i dont know what to think, if i dont get disqualified wheres my prize? xD if i do, roll on vegas
As we have before with walls etc, it was your fault, since the intended line over a wall is to single. Therefor a rider should expect others to single, taking that into consideration. I would say it was rather split up with roughly 50/50 double/single. As in anything, the rider behind should be cautious of the rider in front (Peick - Stewart last race Stewart was in). But if a rider for all the sudden decides to double instead of doing an intended quad, just because, that obviously isn't right. But assuming that people double over the wall is wrong, unless 100% of all people do it every lap. However I do see that yours was an incident, but you should still have taken it into consideration that Alanas was fairly close for doing such a line. If the same thing would have happened when both riders were singling over, that'd be "okay" since that'd be 100% race incident. Either way, great riding! Preliminary congrats on your championship (haven't looked at protests yet)! :)

Demos from last night: https://www.mediafire.com/?x1fbvgjqgmvjhoa