2016 EMF PRO & Amateur Motosport SX series - Official Thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2016 EMF PRO & Amateur Motosport SX series - Official Th

Post by JS19 »

I did the same thing to racekar last night in rf, im thinking it was the same incident that happened.He was charging into the wall so i thought he was gonna hit it and i hit it pinned and killed him, i honestly could never tell if someone was gonna hit it or roll it
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

JS19 wrote:I did the same thing to racekar last night in rf, im thinking it was the same incident that happened.He was charging into the wall so i thought he was gonna hit it and i hit it pinned and killed him, i honestly could never tell if someone was gonna hit it or roll it
Walls are tricky since hitting them with brakes will get you from 100-0 in an inch... But once again, I would say that the rider 2nd should take precaution.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:nice to see the chat was on my side except for your teammate but that was to be expected
If you're talking about me, I wasn't picking sides, I was just saying what happened if I remember it properly. Nothing against you bud :wink:
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Its kinda sad watching back the livestream and seeing alanas rejoin the server twice just to have a bitch, the fact two people hit you over wall probably tells you that you should have been at least doubling it, you were the only person i hit on it in emf and rf, calling me brain dead when im going for a championship im not going to roll every jump expecting people to do the same in front of me, nice to see the chat was on my side except for your teammate but that was to be expected, launching the wall wasnt a stupid line it was a race line, no different to hitting someone in a rythm section so if a disqualification comes from that then i dont know what to think, if i dont get disqualified wheres my prize? xD if i do, roll on vegas
Right before the race, we said "you can hit the double but if you hit someone it will be your fault"
Don't read the chat only when guys talk about you, read it everytime.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Burkeen820
Team: Privateer

Post by Burkeen820 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:Its kinda sad watching back the livestream and seeing alanas rejoin the server twice just to have a bitch, the fact two people hit you over wall probably tells you that you should have been at least doubling it, you were the only person i hit on it in emf and rf, calling me brain dead when im going for a championship im not going to roll every jump expecting people to do the same in front of me, nice to see the chat was on my side except for your teammate but that was to be expected, launching the wall wasnt a stupid line it was a race line, no different to hitting someone in a rythm section so if a disqualification comes from that then i dont know what to think, if i dont get disqualified wheres my prize? xD if i do, roll on vegas
Right before the race, we said "you can hit the double but if you hit someone it will be your fault"
Thats a bummer because i definitely never saw anything about hitting people off the wall, I just thought everyone was at least doubling it....think I killed Santos off of it. Total accident but im sure ill get protested for it..
Me: "Hoffman your line choice sucks..."
Hoffman: "Bro, you act like my lines are choices!"

The truth about awood http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... agic+awood
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Burkeen820 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:[Right before the race, we said "you can hit the double but if you hit someone it will be your fault"
Thats a bummer because i definitely never saw anything about hitting people off the wall, I just thought everyone was at least doubling it....think I killed Santos off of it. Total accident but im sure ill get protested for it..
Since we weren't super flashy with it, I think at least I will be a little easier on it than other weeks.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

M@xTizZz wrote: yes, there will be an Amateur MXSGP serie, no AMA outdoors :)
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Burkeen820 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
You did kill me and I was pretty sure that was on purpose during the race, but I didn't protest you. After reviewing the demo I knew it wasn't on purpose :wink:
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
GlebVolkov
Team: Impact

Post by GlebVolkov »

Congrats Connor and Hunter for their title :)
10th 2015 EMF Pro Outdoors 450 | 3rd 2015 EMF Italian Pro Championship
goutsou936
Team: FKF Motorsport

Post by goutsou936 »

Server and sign up open at 5:00pm cet

Round 17 - Las Vegas
- High Resolution
- Medium Resolution
- Low Resolution
- Super Low Resolution
Bruno Gouttesoulard #222 [EMF]
| EMF Official admin Image | FKF Motorsport Image
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Little late, but rd 15 mains.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Cameras for 2016 Rd17 Las Vegas :)

How to make them work
  1. Download the file
  2. Extract the folder within
  3. Copy (or move) the newly extracted folder to your personal folder.
  4. If you already have a folder by the same name (if you've run time trial for example), the choose to merge the two folders.
  5. Make sure you've restarted the game after you've added the cameras.
Put the whole folder in your personal folder. In case you already have such a folder, merge them.

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?asqrfbam4da09t3

How to use the cameras
  1. TAB until you're in "free camera mode" where you can control the camera freely.
  2. Press 1-9 on the keypad to view camera 1-9. This "activates" the TV cameras. Pressing 0 gets them "disabled".
  3. Press your button for sit/dab will make the camera focus on the person you're spectating.
  4. Pressing your buttons for next/previous rider will switch riders.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Thanks to everyone involved for making it a great season I was able to end up 12th in points after not starting till Arlington and had 4 top tens and one podium also ended the season with fastest qualifier and a 8th in the race. Cant wait for outdoors!! :D :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Every experience racing EMF this year :lol: