EMF - Amateurs promoted to pro after 2016 Amat SX

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

EMF - Amateurs promoted to pro after 2016 Amat SX

Post by M@xTizZz »

Here is the list of amateur riders who have been promoted to pro after the 2016 EMF Amateur Motosport SX :

Top 5 finishers (directly promoted to pro class):
---450---
1. Simon Sontér UID: 12867
2. Francis Heather UID: 3774
3. Sebastian Durand UID: 11488
4. Diogo Pereira UID: 8351
5. Chris Channing UID: 17088

---250---
1. Antonio Garcia UID: 2271
2. Jordan Moxey UID: 18285
3. Rico De Laat UID: 19896
4. Geoffrey Tremerie UID: 15377
5. Jeremy Atkinson UID: 5381

Winners, not listed above (need admin's approval):
---450---
Grégory Herve (rd1) UID: 6082 (request to be pro, 9th of SX1 Amat with 11 races, 1 win, 3 podiums, 6 top 10, 8 top 12 and 3 bad races, also low uid) [accepted]
David Prevost (rd2,3) UID: PRO
Ty Smith (rd4,14,15) UID: 11180 [accepted]
Anthony Rouillard (rd8,13) UID: 19470 (request to be pro, 7 races, 2 wins, 4 podiums, 6 top 10, 1 rage quit) [accepted]
Davino Bruneel (rd11) UID: 23725 (too bad guy, should stay amateur) [refused]
Logan Toucheque (rd12,16,17) UID: 16487 [accepted]

---250---
Max Hansen (rd1) UID: 1812 [accepted]
Derek Thorpe (rd3) UID: PRO
Kyle Lane (rd4) UID: 8370 (too bad guy, should stay amateur) [refused]
Elliot Phillips (rd5,7) UID: 18161 (too bad guy, should stay amateur) [refused]
Jake Rose (rd8) UID: PRO
Michael Buitendijk (rd9,11) UID: 9863 (4 races, 4x top10, 2 wins, 1x 4th place) [accepted]
Thomas Bento (rd13) UID: 17383 (request to be pro) [accepted]
Florent Lambillon (rd16) UID: 16438 (waiting for his request)

Riders with 3 or less races completed and an average of 3rd or better (directly promoted to pro class):
---450---
Cale Simmerock, 1race, 3rd place UID: PRO
Felix Anderlund, 1race, 2nd place UID: 9890

---250---
Max Hanssen, 1race, 3rd place UID: 11255
Ashley Feytons, 1race, 2nd place UID: 15386

Request :
Geoffrey Gil, 6th SX2 Amat, only 6pts behind the 5th (Jeremy Atkinson), he made 12 races, all top 11, 1 podium, one bad race. [accepted]

Why have we done this?
Part of the reason is to give everyone a chance and raise the competitiveness in the Pro class. As late of this year, there was quite a big problem just filling the gates for supercross. The demand for AM is way higher than Pro. So to kick up the top am's, the gates will probably be filled and people will hopefully have to make an effort to qualify for the races.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Re: EMF - Amateurs promoted to pro after 2016 Amat SX

Post by Dollafifty »

That sucks. Looks like my emf days are over. I really enjoyed the racing on emf and sucks it had to come down to this. Id still like to throw out a huge thank you for having me and everything you guys do for the community. Hope all goes well for you in the future and your kids grow up strong and healthy

Sincerely,
Jeremy Atkinson
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Dollafifty wrote:That sucks. Looks like my emf days are over. I really enjoyed the racing on emf and sucks it had to come down to this. Id still like to throw out a huge thank you for having me and everything you guys do for the community. Hope all goes well for you in the future and your kids grow up strong and healthy

Sincerely,
Jeremy Atkinson
i really don't understand why people are not happy to be promoted to pro class... when i had my promotion i was like OMG i'm a pro now, even if i knew it will be hard to fight with all big guy, i was proud of me. Now, 5 years later, people are like fuck i'm pro, i couldn't win a race anymore ... you know what ? a top 15 in pro class is 50x better than a win in amateur ;)
Maxime Tison
Dollafifty
Team: Free Teeny

Post by Dollafifty »

Dont get me wrong friend. its sweet that i turned pro but i know early season hype will destroy my chances of racing and i dont like missing a single race. Ill give it a shot tho and not afraid its just ive been racing for 4yrs and really havent gotten any faster just consistent. Im by far not a hotlap guy which means no top 40 in qualifying. Maybe if you did a 3 lap combined thing i could. Sorry wasnt bitching and still not bitching. Thanks for the upgrade. It does feel good
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dollafifty wrote:Dont get me wrong friend. its sweet that i turned pro but i know early season hype will destroy my chances of racing and i dont like missing a single race. Ill give it a shot tho and not afraid its just ive been racing for 4yrs and really havent gotten any faster just consistent. Im by far not a hotlap guy which means no top 40 in qualifying. Maybe if you did a 3 lap combined thing i could. Sorry wasnt bitching and still not bitching. Thanks for the upgrade. It does feel good
I've seen you in outdoors, you are fast. I really think you have a good shot :) Please come out and try at least mate! :)
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Dollafifty wrote:Dont get me wrong friend. its sweet that i turned pro but i know early season hype will destroy my chances of racing and i dont like missing a single race. Ill give it a shot tho and not afraid its just ive been racing for 4yrs and really havent gotten any faster just consistent. Im by far not a hotlap guy which means no top 40 in qualifying. Maybe if you did a 3 lap combined thing i could. Sorry wasnt bitching and still not bitching. Thanks for the upgrade. It does feel good
sorry i missunderstood :s

like Kris said, come and give you a chance ;)
Maxime Tison
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

M@xTizZz wrote:i really don't understand why people are not happy to be promoted to pro class... when i had my promotion i was like OMG i'm a pro now, even if i knew it will be hard to fight with all big guy, i was proud of me. Now, 5 years later, people are like fuck i'm pro, i couldn't win a race anymore ... you know what ? a top 15 in pro class is 50x better than a win in amateur ;)
+1

I'm agree and last week I requested to you to be an amateur again. :lol: I love race in Pro Class with big boys, the consistency they have, the clean races...it's pure fun. My problem is I won Amateur 3 years ago being out of top15 qualifying every race, I'm the worst player in 1 lap running. And Pro Class sometimes is full with some 1 lap players with first lap rage quit. I want to race in Pro, I dont want the Amateur license but it's frustating fight with a guy who is doing 500 laps out of control.

I hope that the sign up were less than 60 riders :lol:

PD: You should put a maximum laps limit. :mrgreen: If I'm not wrong, rF did something like that.
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Also: Bumping up riders will prevent sandbaggers that did try hard during the year 8)
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

pablius wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:i really don't understand why people are not happy to be promoted to pro class... when i had my promotion i was like OMG i'm a pro now, even if i knew it will be hard to fight with all big guy, i was proud of me. Now, 5 years later, people are like fuck i'm pro, i couldn't win a race anymore ... you know what ? a top 15 in pro class is 50x better than a win in amateur ;)
+1

I'm agree and last week I requested to you to be an amateur again. :lol: I love race in Pro Class with big boys, the consistency they have, the clean races...it's pure fun. My problem is I won Amateur 3 years ago being out of top15 qualifying every race, I'm the worst player in 1 lap running. And Pro Class sometimes is full with some 1 lap players with first lap rage quit. I want to race in Pro, I dont want the Amateur license but it's frustating fight with a guy who is doing 500 laps out of control.

I hope that the sign up were less than 60 riders :lol:

PD: You should put a maximum laps limit. :mrgreen: If I'm not wrong, rF did something like that.
yes they did but it's quite hard to make, and they no longer use this system, dunno why
the 3 sessions maximum is the best system for qualifying imo
not the unreal average on 3 laps
Maxime Tison
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Wahlamt wrote:Also: Bumping up riders will prevent sandbaggers that did try hard during the year 8)
can i go back to ams please ;)
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

DP

we'll give your licence amateur back and see what you are able to do
Maxime Tison
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

M@xTizZz wrote:DP

we'll give your licence amateur back and see what you are able to do
I dont need amateur license, I need the qualifying system you write above: 3 sessions.

Keep me in Pro, I'll do my best!!!
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1