Pro class start at 9pm CET

(no break btw Pro & Amateur class)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Re: 2016 EMF Pro & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP

Post by James Parkin #77 »

RIP Ruts of Loket... seriously I think there shout be more ruts in those flat corners, fells like a beginner level track, but still thanks for the series :)
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

James Parkin #77 wrote:RIP Ruts of Loket... seriously I think there should be more ruts in those flat corners, fells like a beginner level track, but still thanks for the series :)
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

there is not many ruts IRL it's a real hard pack track
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Post by MxWayGamer »

So, you release so later the track and we can't make qualification if we work today. After, you begin one our later... It's not really professional this round. thank you to completely distort this round because many people can't make the race today.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MxWayGamer wrote:So, you release so later the track and we can't make qualification if we work today. After, you begin one our later... It's not really professional this round. thank you to completely distort this round because many people can't make the race today.
You're welcome. The 2nd option would been hosting one day later, BUT then it is NOT on the regular day and we aren't guaranteed having more than 1 admin on the server, and judging from our past, that's close to illegal. To compensate, qualifying are up for an extra hour, until the race is for ams, even pro's have the compensation of having it open until their race, which is scheduled to be 30 minutes later.

Not sure if that has occurred to anyone, wake up 30 minutes earlier and throw down some sessions on the track. I used to do this all the time when I was in school, worked out great.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

M@xTizZz wrote:Amateur class start at 8pm CET
Pro class start at 9pm CET
(no break btw Pro & Amateur class)
To clarify this, this is 1 hour later than usual for ams and 30 mintues later for pro's, since timezones can be a hassle.

The stream tonight will be for as long as I have data remaining. So I hope to get at least 1-2 motos in before it cuts out.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Track is fun as all of them these series. But in my opinion there is not enough differences in height like in real life. But oh well, we have another sick track to race on! Good luck everyone
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MxWayGamer »

Wahlamt wrote:
MxWayGamer wrote:So, you release so later the track and we can't make qualification if we work today. After, you begin one our later... It's not really professional this round. thank you to completely distort this round because many people can't make the race today.
You're welcome. The 2nd option would been hosting one day later, BUT then it is NOT on the regular day and we aren't guaranteed having more than 1 admin on the server, and judging from our past, that's close to illegal. To compensate, qualifying are up for an extra hour, until the race is for ams, even pro's have the compensation of having it open until their race, which is scheduled to be 30 minutes later.

Not sure if that has occurred to anyone, wake up 30 minutes earlier and throw down some sessions on the track. I used to do this all the time when I was in school, worked out great.
But the first option it's to make the track like 1 or 2 week early to release this all week in the same date. I know what is it to make a championship on MxSimulator. I just think it's not really professional for a website like your to move the same day the race, it's too short to organize ourselves.
It's not because your are "EMF" that everythings is allowed. If a new organisation will make this during this race, many people will leave our forum.

PS : I'm not here to just say "Noob, it's bad !!! EMF is shit !", I just try to explain you why it's not very professionnal and far for all people. You have the biggest organisation in EU. Try to set an example for the next new organism and MxSimulator will be better and bigger in E-sport.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MxWayGamer wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:

But the first option it's to make the track like 1 or 2 week early to release this all week in the same date. I know what is it to make a championship on MxSimulator. I just think it's not really professional for a website like your to move the same day the race, it's too short to organize ourselves.
It's not because your are "EMF" that everythings is allowed. If a new organisation will make this during this race, many people will leave our forum.

PS : I'm not here to just say "Noob, it's bad !!! EMF is shit !", I just try to explain you why it's not very professionnal and far for all people. You have the biggest organisation in EU. Try to set an example for the next new organism and MxSimulator will be better and bigger in E-sport.
You made a series of 3 race, and its a sx races.... SX track are wayy faster than outdoor track to made imo, especially that it is not the replica.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

MxWayGamer wrote:

From what I understand the decision to even make a MXSGP series were taken fairly late so they´ve been on the backfoot the entire series.
I can agree its frustrating when the track is late and for us who have work to go to will not only have (imo) enough time on the track but they are doing the best they can and we can not complain about the track not coming in the time WE want it because we could just as well not have a series at all and that would suck even more.

I will also miss this round due to the track beeing so late and it sucks balls since I came from a career best result last week and I even led half the race so I´d like to see if I can keep it going but once again, I cant bitch about it since its a priviliege that we get the tracks at all in the first place.
This is probably a bigger issue for us slightly older folks with more commitments outside gaming but we are a minority and they cant everything work perfectly for everyone.

Even tho it sucks to miss a round, I still think the EMF crew is making a fantastic job hosting this series for us all (and for FREE!) and we should all be extremely thankful. Remember, there hasnt been a MXGP series since 2013 and IF they decide (despite all the shit they need to endure) to host another series next year, they´ll have a lot of experience to take from this year and not to mention alot of the bases for the tracks already done.

Keep up the good work!
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MxWayGamer »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote: You made a series of 3 race, and its a sx races.... SX track are wayy faster than outdoor track to made imo, especially that it is not the replica.
Yes, but why it's not possible to make all MX tracks early or make all tracks before the championship begin ? For example, the real race of Loket run at one monce ago. Don't tell me this track make one month to make it. And EMF don't use the official calendar of MXGP, so it's very easy to make all tracks early. (Essentially, they don't make SX track during the SX season, so they can prepar the outdoor season during the supercross season) .
Rayvenator wrote: From what I understand the decision to even make a MXSGP series were taken fairly late so they´ve been on the backfoot the entire series.
I can agree its frustrating when the track is late and for us who have work to go to will not only have (imo) enough time on the track but they are doing the best they can and we can not complain about the track not coming in the time WE want it because we could just as well not have a series at all and that would suck even more.

I will also miss this round due to the track beeing so late and it sucks balls since I came from a career best result last week and I even led half the race so I´d like to see if I can keep it going but once again, I cant bitch about it since its a priviliege that we get the tracks at all in the first place.
This is probably a bigger issue for us slightly older folks with more commitments outside gaming but we are a minority and they cant everything work perfectly for everyone.

Even tho it sucks to miss a round, I still think the EMF crew is making a fantastic job hosting this series for us all (and for FREE!) and we should all be extremely thankful. Remember, there hasnt been a MXGP series since 2013 and IF they decide (despite all the shit they need to endure) to host another series next year, they´ll have a lot of experience to take from this year and not to mention alot of the bases for the tracks already done.

Keep up the good work!
I understand it's a big work to make all this tracks and make a championship like this and i thank too. But it's not because they make news tracks that everything is allowed and if nobody tell about that, they make again and again this mistake. To become bigger and better, they have to listen the critics and understand why people isn't happy with their organisation.
Like I say, i'm not just here to critic, I try to make constructive arguments and try to make this championship open at all. I think if they want, they can begin the track 2 or 3 days early and so release the track early.
FJPH#13
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by FJPH#13 »

thought is was meant to be a motocross track... not a ice rink... think ill get better traction in a pair of ice skates
Tonimxer984
Team: TG Films

Post by Tonimxer984 »

Not a fan of this track,but will provide some good racing.Thanks for the hard work with all tracks!!
2016 EMF SX 250 Amateur Champion
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Loket looks good this year