2016 EMF Pro & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Nick#126
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 EMF Pro & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP

Post by Nick#126 »

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in the whole season! Great to have so much new MXGP tracks created, love them all! Hope you guys will be doing a MXGP series next year again, thanks everyone involved, superb job.
Nick van Gerwen
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Nick#126 wrote:Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in the whole season! Great to have so much new MXGP tracks created, love them all! Hope you guys will be doing a MXGP series next year again, thanks everyone involved, superb job.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Bubba40 wrote:
Nick#126 wrote:Thanks for all the hard work you guys put in the whole season! Great to have so much new MXGP tracks created, love them all! Hope you guys will be doing a MXGP series next year again, thanks everyone involved, superb job.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

manii20 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Awesome season guys! didn't end it the way I wanted to 21-15 but got a 2 digit number so bring on SX! :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

mx201 wrote:
manii20 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Thanks to all players this season ! (223 distinct sign in Pro class, 532 distinct sign up in Amateur class = 755)
Thanks to everyone involved this season :
The trackmakers : Gabriele Grossi, Krisstofer Wenerklang, Aaron Hall, Richard De Kuijper, Maxime Bourut
The old base : Hans Haggwist, David Rafagas, Stephen Barrington
The 3d boy : Vincent Delille
The old 3d objects by : Hans Haggwist, SMR, Andy Hack, Naupoiss, Dorian Florent
The slave Bruno Gouttesoulard for putting decals and objects on the tracks.
and Yohann Mayer for the website

See you all next year, if everything goes ok !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

class way end my 1st season racing with a 2nd.!!! ended up with the win because people like to cheat :D LOOL. >>>
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Guys you really need to pay more attention to timing gates, specially in a track for a championship like this. I noticed this week there were a lot of penalties for everybody, and somehow I missed the finish line timing gate twice during moto 2. I only noticed a few corners after it and lost a lot. I checked the demo, and I didn't really jump from off track. Yes I'm at the edge of the track, but I'm still inside the track markers. Here's how I jumped:

Besides that, it was a nice track, different from at least what I'm used to, but still really fun
Anyway, I really appreciate all the work you guys put through this, making a great championship. European riders need you, so please keep doing this for as long as possible :)

Good job to all involved
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

M@xTizZz wrote:Thanks to all players this season ! (223 distinct sign in Pro class, 532 distinct sign up in Amateur class = 755)
The trackmakers : Gabriele Grossi, Krisstofer Wenerklang, Aaron Hall, Richard De Kuijper, Maxime Bourut

Thank you to everyone involved this year you guys did a great job! Had a blast at the final round and to come away with my best moto finish and overall of the season was a nice touch. Hopefully you guys have something in the work for supercross and gps next year!
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Thanks for putting me in 2nd moto, even if I sucked majorly. Tried to be a good lapper but Root goes so fast its hard to know when he's coming up on yah! lol. Hoping to make more races next year :)
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Shootout to Octavien for leading 10mins of Moto 2 on his 1st pro race and be the more stylish guy during 1st lap of Moto 2 xD

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Does anyone have 250 moto 1 demo for me? Finally had a solid race again! :)
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

sapelgas431 wrote:Guys you really need to pay more attention to timing gates, especially in a track for a championship like this. I noticed this week there were a lot of penalties for everybody, and somehow I missed the finish line timing gate twice during moto 2. I only noticed a few corners after it and lost a lot. I checked the demo, and I didn't really jump from off track. Yes I'm at the edge of the track, but I'm still inside the track markers. Here's how I jumped:

Just want to address the timing gate as I placed it. Same with Loket jumping onto the start-straight, it was extremely tight too. But for a few jumps I want people to be extra careful. This week I also know that some gates were way outside of the stakes where the bales were. To me, that was the only real close gate that I put intentionally, I had no issues with it, however I saw 2 guys on the finish having some issues by missing it. In my mind, it was an easy jump/gate to make every time, but that's me. Just wanted to explain my thinking process when I placed the timing gates.

Other than that, thanks guy! Lot of guys showing up yesterday which was really fun! :) Thanks for a good year and I hope we can bring this back next year :)
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

M@xTizZz wrote:Thanks to all players this season ! (223 distinct sign in Pro class, 532 distinct sign up in Amateur class = 755)

Gj dudes! Super fun with the GPs.