2016 EMF Pro & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2016 EMF PRO & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP series

Post by Wahlamt »

GlebVolkov wrote:
FOXRiders wrote:what one amateur motocross race is that? Really disappointed. And 30 more qualify and 40 pro ...
HarryWhite71 wrote:Why only one race for am's
Was really hoping for 2 motors each :cry:
I don't mind that only 30 people qualify because it would help the people who don't have the best pc but I'd really like it if you could bump up the motos to 2 each for am's :?:
Because its take so much times to do 2 motos. If he run 2 motos for amats, Pros will be run too late.. Like the sx, Amat had only main event for the same reason. I guess
You are correct Gleb. We thought about doing like 10+2 x2 or something for ams, but we decided that 20+2 for ams was enough. I do race ams and I am an admin, so it wasn't a "Pro don't like am's" decision. Pro's will alone be over 2 hours, am's around 1 hour. Since we want to make everything in one night, we decided that this is the best way to do it. We also have to make or update each track for each round, so we don't want to take us on a too big task that we can't deliver. Hopefully we'll be more ready with tracks and such next year, perhaps extend ams too.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

yeah thats a fair point
Justin Bubba Wood
Team: MMoto Suzuki

Post by Justin Bubba Wood »

Wahlamt wrote:
GlebVolkov wrote:
FOXRiders wrote:what one amateur motocross race is that? Really disappointed. And 30 more qualify and 40 pro ...
I don't mind that only 30 people qualify because it would help the people who don't have the best pc but I'd really like it if you could bump up the motos to 2 each for am's :?:
Because its take so much times to do 2 motos. If he run 2 motos for amats, Pros will be run too late.. Like the sx, Amat had only main event for the same reason. I guess
You are correct Gleb. We thought about doing like 10+2 x2 or something for ams, but we decided that 20+2 for ams was enough. I do race ams and I am an admin, so it wasn't a "Pro don't like am's" decision. Pro's will alone be over 2 hours, am's around 1 hour. Since we want to make everything in one night, we decided that this is the best way to do it. We also have to make or update each track for each round, so we don't want to take us on a too big task that we can't deliver. Hopefully we'll be more ready with tracks and such next year, perhaps extend ams too.

Could you not run the ams on another day just an idea?
Justin Bubba Wood
Team: MMoto Suzuki

Post by Justin Bubba Wood »

Wahlamt wrote:
GlebVolkov wrote:

Could you not run the ams on another day just an idea?
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Justin Bubba Wood wrote: Could you not run the ams on another day just an idea?
Would mean more personal time taken out for admins unless you want to pay for their time woody :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

wish it was 2 15 minute motos for AM's 2 motos makes it so much better because if you get a bad start in the first you always have the 2nd to make up for it

or moving 1 of the AM classes to to Thursday would be good too im sure 1 of the admins has time for 2 15 minute motos on Thursday
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

We all voted no for another day, as it locks you out of other things so immensely. We all are grown ups and have other things to do as well, personally I'm in the middle of a move. We did consider having 2 shorter motos, but nationals are all about long stuff. 20+2 will be around 25 minutes, and having x2 10+2 just felt dumb. This was the best solution so we could have am's at all. Personally I'm fine with just 1 moto.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

legit.
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Carbon85
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by Carbon85 »

you do realise that most of the uk wont be able to play at 6 or 7 cet
Daniel Cooper
Team: Factory Husqvarna

Post by Daniel Cooper »

I agree, i cant play at 6, thats a stupid time to put it on when most people finish work around 5 and get home at 5:30 ish, just ridiculous. would suit more people to move it back 1 hour.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Carbon85 wrote:you do realise that most of the uk wont be able to play at 6 or 7 cet
The fact is, in France it's 7pm, and if we host the amateur at 8pm, we have to put the pro class at 9pm and we'll finish the night around 11:15pm. We'll talk with the crew and decide what is the best considering our personal respective timetable, which apparently you all forget.
Daniel Cooper wrote:I agree, i cant play at 6, thats a stupid time to put it on when most people finish work around 5 and get home at 5:30 ish, just ridiculous. would suit more people to move it back 1 hour.
i like your way of speaking, it, for sure, motivate people to provide stuffs like this serie to the community.

For the guy who complained about the main event for amateur, as Kris said, this was the best solution, it's better than 2 motos of 10mn+2laps, in our opinion. And i remenber real GPs were riding this system in 2000 years, so it's, at least, not that far from what they did irl.

For the 2 nights of hosting, i really like the reply of Aaron so i'll just quote it
Aaron Hall wrote:Would mean more personal time taken out for admins unless you want to pay for their time
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

aside from people bitching I want RD1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
JES_934
Team: TMFactoryRacing.com

Post by JES_934 »

Looking forward to another great series. Really excited at the prospect of more GP tracks being available. Should be good fun. Thanks for all the time and effort that has gone and will go into this series by everyone behind the scenes. :D
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I think it's time I started racing EMF :D Can a rider with an AM license sign up for the pro class? Or will I have to prove myself in AMs first?
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I think it's time I started racing EMF :D Can a rider with an AM license sign up for the pro class? Or will I have to prove myself in AMs first?
Prove yourself in ams first. Majority have had too.