2016 EMF Pro & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 EMF PRO & Amateur KennyRacing World MXSGP series

Post by Motoagogo »

Great idea and I cannot wait to watch this one.
clw1115934
Team: DABS

Post by clw1115934 »

So stoked for this series! I like the am format, I just hope I make some am mains.
Gucci#9473
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Carbon85 wrote:you do realise that most of the uk wont be able to play at 6 or 7 cet
What makes you think people can't play at 6 UK time? I've never had any struggle being able at 6, getting home 5:30 ish, it's just a matter of priorities. Yes this is a video game, but if that's important, you'll find the time. If you work late, that sucks.
Daniel Cooper wrote:I agree, i cant play at 6, thats a stupid time to put it on when most people finish work around 5 and get home at 5:30 ish, just ridiculous. would suit more people to move it back 1 hour.
We can't please everyone. And how about our fellow americans, having to play at work or straight out of bed? On a serious not, finishing after 12am at night is just insane. Especially since we have people CET+1 too living in europe, they already have to finish after midnight, so this is as good as it will get to please "all of europe" I'm afraid. If we'd have a 15€ signup fee, I'd gladly devote another day to race 2x 20+2 am races, but then I'd be paid. Move it back one hour would suit you better, not me, not people, most likely Brittish (and Irish) people. A more encouraging comment to make us move it back would be "Hey, thanks for hosting this series! Too bad AM's isn't running a little later, I get home from work just before so I'm not sure if I can make it. Thanks anyways for putting in an effort! :) ". That would have made me consider pushing it back 30 minutes.
JES_934 wrote:Looking forward to another great series. Really excited at the prospect of more GP tracks being available. Should be good fun. Thanks for all the time and effort that has gone and will go into this series by everyone behind the scenes. :D
Thanks for being enthusiastic. Hope you can get some good racing going :)
mxsrider96 wrote:I think it's time I started racing EMF :D Can a rider with an AM license sign up for the pro class? Or will I have to prove myself in AMs first?
Yay :D If you have good rF results to show, link those, and if Tizz consider them good enough, you may get yourself a pro (a) license.
clw1115934 wrote:So stoked for this series! I like the am format, I just hope I make some am mains.
Thanks for being positive about it! :)
Motoagogo wrote:Great idea and I cannot wait to watch this one.
You're welcome on stream anytime! You know the TS ;)
KalleGarpedal347

Post by KalleGarpedal347 »

I might be really retarded, I would like to race mx1 Amateur but can't find a link for sign up??
kane florian
Team: Team Magic Racing

Post by kane florian »

strongly the first round.
thanks for big work
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

KalleGarpedal347 wrote:I might be really retarded, I would like to race mx1 Amateur but can't find a link for sign up??
There are no signups yet ;)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Thank you for doing this guys, really loving the GP tracks. Can't wait to see some new ones. Just a question, will Loket be in there too? I was there IRL last year and was amazed how fast these guys are going on hardpack tracks, before then i have never been to a hard pack GP.

I will probably try to qualify for some of them, but won't succeed anyway :lol: , but playing on those amazing tracks is cool tho.

Good luck with the series
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
KalleGarpedal347

Post by KalleGarpedal347 »

Wahlamt wrote:
KalleGarpedal347 wrote:I might be really retarded, I would like to race mx1 Amateur but can't find a link for sign up??
There are no signups yet ;)
Okay thanks :)
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

So stoked on getting the GP´s back! Looking forward to race with EMF, as always!

I can´t believe what people find it ok to complain about. If I were you, I would just ignore all the stupid kids, who obviously never have given any though to anything other than themselves.
Please feel free to host your own series, if you do not like what the EMF guys have put together (for free!).
JNR Motorsports
pablius
Team: MXSimSpain

Post by pablius »

I'll be there trying to qualify and have fun. With the GP tracks, pro class and EMF crew hosting the championship...it cant be better.

Dont worry about the complaints, it's impossible to satisfy everybody. People should adapt to the timetable of the guys who are working for us and for free.

Thank you very much. I'll be a good lapper for the quality of the championship :lol:
2014: 11º MXSoN SPAIN - 8º MX1
2013: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 6º MX3
2013: 1º Amateur World GP Series - Open
2012: 10º MXSoN SPAIN - 11º MX1

mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Hopefully I can make the most of it
but ffs why only 2013/2016 dyno :lol:
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments !

Yeah Logan, you can sell your old yami, it was so weird to ride 2016 track on 2009 dyno, i mean you're pro man, your team will find you an actual dyno without any problem :)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Won't sell it she's bae. Will just buy her little sister!
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

"You're welcome on stream anytime! You know the TS"

I appreciate that yet I am no longer commentating Sim except RF then leaving all together after that. Was hoping to race this one but...yeah we know the story :lol:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Im excited for this