EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Re: EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Post by MxWayGamer »

I can pay for the race, but I have lot of question...
What it's different prizes for the winner?
Why do you make SX and MX in the same time? It's already hard for you to make just one serie (you said that during the MXSGP series) .
Why the SX series is as expensive as the MX while you don't have to make a track?
Why I pay if I'm sure to don't have my qualifications?
Why I pay for all serie if I just can play until April ?
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Bye MXS, bye EMF.. welcome to the real world.. my thoughts for 17
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

Already paid 50 for this game And now 30 for a season.... Nice :evil:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

MxWayGamer wrote:I can pay for the race, but I have lot of question...
Why do you make SX and MX in the same time? It's already hard for you to make just one serie (you said that during the MXSGP series) .
Why the SX series is as expensive as the MX while you don't have to make a track?
-More prizes, not only for the winners, at least 30+ riders will get prizes, and should be better than last years.
-We follow MX and SX IRL calendar, so yes theres about 6 races on the same week.
-Everybody should be able to play on night show. I don't slowers ppl to be left only on qualifying.
-Well... it's up to you. Still there will be some specials events during off season if you get the season pass.

motox4 wrote:i just bought the sx pass. but i still cant choose a number. and it says i need a pass to get number even after i bought it. whats wrong?
For this year, we add PASS manually, since its the first time to avoid big bug, i decided not do it with automation. I'm adding all Pass now, so you can choose numbers ! :)
scheeve3 wrote:Will there be one day passes? The chances are quite big I am only able to do 2 - 3 rounds. SX & MX combined.

Other then that I am very proud that something which I found grew so big like this. I couldn't have done it because I don't have the knowledge nor I had the dedication like you guys. But I can tell you it somehow touches me ;-).
We talk a lot about everythings, still we decided not to do that, for a good reason:
-Racing quality.
If you pay 1 or 2$ to do one race, you won't care getting warner or banned for doing bad things.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

nioubie wrote: We talk a lot about everythings, still we decided not to do that, for a good reason:
-Racing quality.
If you pay 1 or 2$ to do one race, you won't care getting warner or banned for doing bad things.
Actually very good point there :)

Still excited to follow this through!

Dont get beat down by all the haters. You´re all doing a fantastic job and the majority of us are really appreciating what your doing :)
Daniel Cooper
Team: Factory Husqvarna

Post by Daniel Cooper »

i'm sure other people are thinking this and i'm not sure if its already been mentioned, and for 2016, fair enough the tracks were free, but surely if the tracks stay the same quality of this years mxsgp series then there not good enough to be payed for, fair enough on rf, but compare rf tracks with emf and there's a big difference, i'm not slating anyone because i might be wrong and the tracks might be a lot better this year, but how can we be sure.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Daniel Cooper wrote:i'm sure other people are thinking this and i'm not sure if its already been mentioned, and for 2016, fair enough the tracks were free, but surely if the tracks stay the same quality of this years mxsgp series then there not good enough to be payed for, fair enough on rf, but compare rf tracks with emf and there's a big difference, i'm not slating anyone because i might be wrong and the tracks might be a lot better this year, but how can we be sure.
Well i don't think theres such a big difference, anyway the track making crews will do their best and have more motivation.
I didn't plays much last year but use to do some race on some new MXSGP tracks, and except the tracks were a bit hard for my level, the quality was pretty nice in my point of view.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Daniel Cooper wrote:i'm sure other people are thinking this and i'm not sure if its already been mentioned, and for 2016, fair enough the tracks were free, but surely if the tracks stay the same quality of this years mxsgp series then there not good enough to be payed for, fair enough on rf, but compare rf tracks with emf and there's a big difference, i'm not slating anyone because i might be wrong and the tracks might be a lot better this year, but how can we be sure.
What was wrong with the 2016 tracks? I thought they were awesome.

EMF is clearly going for a much more realistic take on the replica tracks than RF is doing. Not saying one thing is better than then other but they have very different style of making replica tracks.
Myself I prefer the more realistic take on it with smaller and tighter rough and ruts and that you have to be careful with throttle and balance.
Its just so different styles that I cant really compare the two.

I think what they could work on could be some visuals on and off track and maybe just some small things here and there but I know they are aware on what needs to be worked on and I know the tracks next year will be amazing. This year they also had an absurd amount of pressure releasing the tracks on time because the decision to run the series at all came quite late so next year when the tracks are already beeing worked on as we speak they will indeed be even better.

Saying that I would have no problem at all paying for the 2016 tracks.

Hell I´d even pay even if they re-used all the tracks. They still put a ton of work in by hosting and managing this stuff so 30 euros is still a fucking bargain. It is sad some of you cant appreciate all the time they put into this and still only wants everything for free.
Daniel Cooper

Post by Daniel Cooper »

dont get me wrong i'd say 90% of the tracks were good, but for example the Qatar round, everything was smudged and the visibility of ruts were impossible to see, i just think if tracks are made with such big mistakes on them again, then its expensive for the quality we receive
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

mx201 wrote:Whats the main difference between the pro card and A card since you can race pro with either one lol. Other then a A card u can still do ams does the pro card mean u can do 450 pro or is it just a label pretty much
Pro card is pro only. 'A' is both pro and AM to give upcoming riders the ability to try their luck in pro's, also to fill pro's up a bit. A few rounds in, EMF usually have a big drop in the turnout leaving a lot of slots open and unused, which makes it boring for everyone :(
The 2016 was a big mess with 5 different trackmakers (terrain-wise). This year will be more structured and planned out. We hope to make everyone happy with the tracks, we're gonna do our best.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Daniel Cooper wrote:the visibility of ruts were impossible to see
I agree on this one, some track had bad visibility. But I think if you work with Ruben like you did on retro sx decals last round, it will be fire!
Daniel Cooper

Post by Daniel Cooper »

The 2016 was a big mess with 5 different trackmakers (terrain-wise). This year will be more structured and planned out. We hope to make everyone happy with the tracks, we're gonna do our best.[/quote]

ok then, that all i wanted to know, cant wait for the racing now
michael30

Post by michael30 »

I guess Im uninstalling then
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

manii20 wrote:But I think if you work with Ruben like you did on retro sx decals last round, it will be fire!
8) 8)
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MxWayGamer wrote:I can pay for the race, but I have lot of question...
You paid for a race irl and you're not sure to be qualy to, same thing.. If u dont wanna pay, then dont pay