EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

manii20

Re: EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Post by manii20 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:In the nicest way possible if you guys cant afford the 30 euros you should be out working instead of playing a video game

To all those protesting that they aren't going to race, do you really think that bothers anyone here? we couldn't care less if you don't turn up, stick to your mxslobby races if you're that upset, the information is there nothing is going to be changed.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

I won't be able to show up for many rounds myself this year, but I will be paying for the full season pass. Always appreciated everything you guys at EMF did.
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Will gladly pay for all the work you are putting in! I think it will also help weed out the morons and spodes that is cluttering up the community, which is a great thing! If you feel offended that you have to pay now, you are probably someone I dont want to meet in a race anyway
JNR Motorsports
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Paid, have a few beers on me
Carbon85
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by Carbon85 »

Option 1,Wake up at ungodly hours to race rF which may or may not be free
Option 2, Pay €30 to ride EMF at a normal time
Option 3,don't race competitively at all in sim
Kind off sucks for Europeans who have no choice but to pay if they don't want to wake up early in the morning. Other than that every other change is sick especially Sunday mornings!
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Carbon85 wrote:Option 1,Wake up at ungodly hours to race rF which may or may not be free
Kind off sucks for Europeans who have no choice but to pay if they don't want to wake up early in the morning. Other than that every other change is sick especially Sunday mornings!
Fair play
Fair Play.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Carbon85 wrote:Option 1,Wake up at ungodly hours to race rF which may or may not be free
its not in the morning you potato
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
michael30

Post by michael30 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:
michael30 wrote:I guess Im uninstalling then
Same..
Please stop. We get it, you don't like the system. That's fine, you're very welcome to your own opinion and are not being forced to give anyone and money. Nothing you say, no amount of pouting is going to change it, so either join or don't - but please stop. Thank you.
Its not that i dont like it, I just dont wanna put in my money for some races that probably get fucked up by some weird kid anyways
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

I am actually enjoying this topic *grabs some more popcorn*. It also strikes me that the ones crying are the ones that usually fucks up other ppl races and are the kids asking the same questions week after week "When are we going to start" "I'm in warm-up" "Oh my God, please put me in, I was only 30sec late for UID grab" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bottom line. If you don't like it, then don't pay for it. Start your own series even ... As some said before, welcome to the real world where nothing is free and where you pay for quality products/services. The EMF has been covering those website's fees and servers costs for years now ... out of their own pocket. Not to mention all they time they spent (however it's still voluntarily imo). But yet, they do it. And all you get in return as a host is a weekly shitstorm and only few good reactions here and there.
Rayvenator wrote:
nioubie wrote: We talk a lot about everythings, still we decided not to do that, for a good reason:
-Racing quality.
If you pay 1 or 2$ to do one race, you won't care getting warner or banned for doing bad things.
Actually very good point there :)

Still excited to follow this through!

Dont get beat down by all the haters. You´re all doing a fantastic job and the majority of us are really appreciating what your doing :)
Very good point indeed Yohann, please give me a couple of days to think of a good reason to implement it haha. And most importantly, to avoid the kind of situation you mentioned.
I would say some sort of "wildcard" system where you would have to give a rider permission to start based on his reputation (of course this rider pays an entry fee). But I can imagine, especially with all the amateur classes, it would be a huge task to manage. And kids would by crying all day because you made biased decisions even if you didn't (in case you refuse someone).

And to all the "pro's" out here. These moments are the ones where being in a team can actually be helpful. *whistles* let your team manager pay the entry fee *whistles*. At least that's how it happened in my trackmania days :-)
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

michael30 wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote: Same..
Please stop. We get it, you don't like the system. That's fine, you're very welcome to your own opinion and are not being forced to give anyone and money. Nothing you say, no amount of pouting is going to change it, so either join or don't - but please stop. Thank you.
Its not that i dont like it, I just dont wanna put in my money for some races that probably get fucked up by some weird kid anyways
Sorry Michael, was not directed at you, just didn't remove your quote from the post.

In regards to your comment, the hope is that this system will filter out some of those immature kids that ruin others races. Ultimately that is only up to those individuals willingness to be reasonable, but it's something everyone would like to see - a general improvement in racing intelligence. Hope to see you out there.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

too bad europeans are brain dead and don't know how to race. Racing on sundays too, bummer. Good luck guys!
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

GustavoMX930' wrote:too bad europeans are brain dead and don't know how to race. Racing on sundays too, bummer. Good luck guys!
from you to me, Brazilians are not the example of clean ride and stable connection :D
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:too bad europeans are brain dead and don't know how to race. Racing on sundays too, bummer. Good luck guys!
from you to me, Brazilians are not the example of clean ride and stable connection :D
Ohhhhhh shit get fucked hahahahahaa
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Of course there are exceptions, but like 2/3 of the field are aids. Specially supercross
jlv wrote:
GustavoMX930'

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Also, my internet is stable, ping is high because the servers are across the planet, nothing i can do there, bro :(
jlv wrote: