EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Post by M@xTizZz »

GustavoMX930' wrote:Also, my internet is stable, ping is high because the servers are across the planet, nothing i can do there, bro :(
i know my friend, it was a joke ;)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:Also, my internet is stable, ping is high because the servers are across the planet, nothing i can do there, bro :(
i know my friend, it was a joke ;)
Tizz never jokes :wink:
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

we made a poll for the "race day problem"
Maxime Tison
andremf63

Post by andremf63 »

its funny when they said we brazillians dont ride clean when a good part of the europeans kicks you in the middle and nothing happens cause " the admin is my friend, so fuck you" And yes, i pay a expensive money for a shit internet, thats my country
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

I'd have no problem to pay to be able to race, definitely will make it better, but the problem for me would be the time the races start, freaking 11pm. I'm usually knocked out by 9-10pm :D Really liked when races started 9pm.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

I have paid and I am really excited for this whole year of racing! Thanks to all of the EMF Crew for setting this thing up! :D
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

michael30 wrote:It's not that i don't like it, I just don't wanna put in my money for some races that probably get fucked up by some weird kid anyways
This is sort of what the pay to race system is for. By paying, it's much saltier getting banned, essentially loosing your money rather than just serving a normal ban. Part 2 of this problem is no one is protesting. Each and every race/week I hear so much shit, he did that, that said this and so on and so forth. Then people have the weirdest or shittiest excuses not to protest. Doesn't have time, but plays a CSGO comp game immediately after talking to me, "I'm better than protesting", I don't care etc. If you (everyone) aren't protesting, you aren't helping. For the people protesting what they complain about, I can listen and care about all they have to say, but the people talking shit each week "EEEY FUCK EMF U ALL SUX BCUZ U AINT WATCHING EVERY1 AT THE SAME TIME" and blames it on us for not watching everyone during every race, I really couldn't care less. Protest (as you should) and there will be far less problems, simple as that :)
michael30

Post by michael30 »

Wahlamt wrote:
michael30 wrote:It's not that i don't like it, I just don't wanna put in my money for some races that probably get fucked up by some weird kid anyways
This is sort of what the pay to race system is for. By paying, it's much saltier getting banned, essentially loosing your money rather than just serving a normal ban. Part 2 of this problem is no one is protesting. Each and every race/week I hear so much shit, he did that, that said this and so on and so forth. Then people have the weirdest or shittiest excuses not to protest. Doesn't have time, but plays a CSGO comp game immediately after talking to me, "I'm better than protesting", I don't care etc. If you (everyone) aren't protesting, you aren't helping. For the people protesting what they complain about, I can listen and care about all they have to say, but the people talking shit each week "EEEY FUCK EMF U ALL SUX BCUZ U AINT WATCHING EVERY1 AT THE SAME TIME" and blames it on us for not watching everyone during every race, I really couldn't care less. Protest (as you should) and there will be far less problems, simple as that :)
Im really trying to find something so I can race MXSGPs atleast, already saw how good the tracks are gonna be.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I do have a legit question: If I don't pay, will I still get the GP tracks when they're initially released, will there be a delay, or will they be exclusive to paying members? A lot of the 2016 GP tracks were really fun and I'd hate to miss out on this season's tracks
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

mxsrider96 wrote:I do have a legit question: If I don't pay, will I still get the GP tracks when they're initially released, will there be a delay, or will they be exclusive to paying members? A lot of the 2016 GP tracks were really fun and I'd hate to miss out on this season's tracks
I am also curious to know this since the pass is only for the races and not for the tracks..
Carbon85
Team: Cycle Trader Yamaha

Post by Carbon85 »

maggett wrote:
Carbon85 wrote:Option 1,Wake up at ungodly hours to race rF which may or may not be free
Option 2, Pay €30 to ride EMF at a normal time
Option 3,don't race competitively at all in sim
Kind off sucks for Europeans who have no choice but to pay if they don't want to wake up early in the morning. Other than that every other change is sick especially Sunday mornings!
its not in the morning you potato
shit yeh idk why I said that Ahahah
bryceking227
Team: Privateer

Post by bryceking227 »

how do I get a licence
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

bryceking227 wrote:how do I get a licence
What do you mean? Licence are : Amateur / A / Pro

Generally given automatically by admins when you register, if you still don't have one, you should ask on the Licence topic.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

nioubie wrote:
bryceking227 wrote:how do I get a licence
What do you mean? Licence are : Amateur / A / Pro

Generally given automatically by admins when you register, if you still don't have one, you should ask on the Licence topic.
Can this question be answered
mxsrider96 wrote:I do have a legit question: If I don't pay, will I still get the GP tracks when they're initially released, will there be a delay, or will they be exclusive to paying members? A lot of the 2016 GP tracks were really fun and I'd hate to miss out on this season's tracks
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

All tracks we'll use will be free to download for everyone (subject to change at anytime if needed)
They are not free to use for hosting.
Maxime Tison