Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Re: EMF vs 2017 [Informations]

Post by MxTracksScotland »

:D Should be fun. shout-out emf & rf for another sick season. braaaapp
motox4
Team: Privateer

Post by motox4 »

Will i have my number all year or just for the sx season?
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
MxWayGamer wrote:I can pay for the race, but I have lot of question...
What it's different prizes for the winner?
Why do you make SX and MX in the same time? It's already hard for you to make just one serie (you said that during the MXSGP series) .
Why the SX series is as expensive as the MX while you don't have to make a track?
Why I pay if I'm sure to don't have my qualifications?
Why I pay for all serie if I just can play until April ?
You paid for a race irl and you're not sure to be qualy to, same thing.. If u dont wanna pay, then dont pay
You cant compare real life and a video game. In real life you have a bike that allready cost 6-10.000 euro or whatever and the race maybe costs 100 euro, but in mxs you have a game for 50 or 40 euro(I cant remamber) and then a SX pass for example that is 15 euro, I am just trying to say that the races cost much more when you compare race prize to the game prize, and the real life race prize to the bike prize.
But in the end I totally agree that people dont want to pay shouldnt pay than, but also stop crying please :lol: Its not like the races would take place without you.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

In the nicest way possible if you guys cant afford the 30 euros you should be out working instead of playing a video game

To all those protesting that they aren't going to race, do you really think that bothers anyone here? we couldn't care less if you don't turn up, stick to your mxslobby races if you're that upset, the information is there nothing is going to be changed.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

jonracer594 wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
MxWayGamer wrote:I can pay for the race, but I have lot of question...
What it's different prizes for the winner?
Why do you make SX and MX in the same time? It's already hard for you to make just one serie (you said that during the MXSGP series) .
Why the SX series is as expensive as the MX while you don't have to make a track?
Why I pay if I'm sure to don't have my qualifications?
Why I pay for all serie if I just can play until April ?
You paid for a race irl and you're not sure to be qualy to, same thing.. If u dont wanna pay, then dont pay
You cant compare real life and a video game. In real life you have a bike that allready cost 6-10.000 euro or whatever and the race maybe costs 100 euro, but in mxs you have a game for 50 or 40 euro(I cant remamber) and then a SX pass for example that is 15 euro, I am just trying to say that the races cost much more when you compare race prize to the game prize, and the real life race prize to the bike prize.
But in the end I totally agree that people dont want to pay shouldnt pay than, but also stop crying please :lol: Its not like the races would take place without you.
30€ for all season, 17 SX and 19 GP, so it's 1€ per races, is not that expensive..
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:In the nicest way possible if you guys cant afford the 30 euros you should be out working instead of playing a video game

To all those protesting that they aren't going to race, do you really think that bothers anyone here? we couldn't care less if you don't turn up, stick to your mxslobby races if you're that upset, the information is there nothing is going to be changed.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

motox4 wrote:Will i have my number all year or just for the sx season?
All over the year.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:Bye MXS, bye EMF.. welcome to the real world.. my thoughts for 17
Welcome to the real world, Tristan. Where not everything is going to be given to you for free.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

SKlein wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:Bye MXS, bye EMF.. welcome to the real world.. my thoughts for 17
Welcome to the real world, Tristan. Where not everything is going to be given to you for free.
Lol this is a game not even close to the real world you dumbass
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

michael30 wrote:I guess Im uninstalling then
Same..
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
SKlein wrote:
So because it's a video-game everything in addition to your original purchase shall be free? Then I assume you've never bought a piece of DLC, opened a case or similar :)
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
SKlein wrote:
You clearly ignored the point of my comment. No worries though, I'm sure someone who is afraid to ask mom and dad for money has tons of real world experience.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
michael30 wrote:I guess Im uninstalling then
Same..
Please stop. We get it, you don't like the system. That's fine, you're very welcome to your own opinion and are not being forced to give anyone and money. Nothing you say, no amount of pouting is going to change it, so either join or don't - but please stop. Thank you.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Message Justin for discount codes ;)
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I like the system will get rid of some spodes now I'm hoping for that day switch and all will be well again :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List