50%

Total votes: 119

Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross - race day poll

Post by Sib43 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Sib43 wrote:Thursday pro - Friday amateurs :D
european players don't have enough skill to race after only 15h of qualifying, and thursday is Amat GP day
Haha good point.

Well I don't care about the day but its more the time which puts me out of racing.
Why do you guys make it later than normally?

Everybody who has a normal job and needs to get up early in the morning will find it hard to stay up that long.
It was perfect like it was, racing starts at 8 or even 9 and everything is over latest 11:30.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

15h is more than enough...
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:15h is more than enough...
for you and 3 others aliens yes, for the rest of the pack no way, at the end it will not make good racing experience for everyone
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Stable
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Stable »

keep the racing on sundays
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I think less time is a good thing. This won't make a big difference to the "no-life" guys and the others.

There was a french racing series I think, where you only could do 5 races on qualification server. If you wanted more, you had to pay for additional races. This was the best thing ever imo.

Didn't you guys thought about that?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Monday works for a lot more ppl cause I imagine most ppl that play Sim race/ride IRL but that's just my opinion
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

mx201 wrote:Monday works for a lot more ppl cause I imagine most ppl that play Sim race/ride IRL but that's just my opinion
People who don't ride, think that:
Matias43_ wrote:You can change the days u ride, like ride saturday :) We cant change the days we go to school
MXS must be your priority lol
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Flo#114 wrote:
mx201 wrote:Monday works for a lot more ppl cause I imagine most ppl that play Sim race/ride IRL but that's just my opinion
People who don't ride, think that:
Matias43_ wrote:You can change the days u ride, like ride saturday :) We cant change the days we go to school
MXS must be your priority lol
But i do ride, i ride every weekend. All im saying is sunday is the easiest day for everyone overall because it is a weekend. Emf isnt my main priority but i atleast wanna do a couple races and i know many people who agree
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

M@xTizZz wrote:the final choice will privilege european people anyway
mxs4crf
Team: FCrew

Post by mxs4crf »

Matias43_ wrote:blabla
Dude for real? You think we race when we want IRL?
Maybe you can ride whenever you want, but not all can do that, if it rain on saturday or idk, we won't say "Oh shit I can't ride sunday because I got that sim race", and more, here the irl races are on sunday, and sometimes races can be far from our home, I don't know if you ever race but that's a lot of organisation, and it's long, pack all things up in the truck and drive home, like if your last race is at 6pm you just go at 6.30/7pm and you're at home at 9pm sometimes, yeah you can't race in sim, and even if you make it home at the time, you may don't want to play and just rest after a full day of ride.

I don't think your parent gonna be ok if you tell them "Dad I got to race sim sunday morning so now we need to ride only saturdays", actually mine wouldn't be ok and I think that most of parents wouldn't

We are not yelling at rF guys to make race the weekends so european can race rF, so why you guys do that for the EMF?

If you can't race EMF, just race rF, like most of european guys race only EMF
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mxs4crf wrote:
Dude for real? You think we race when we want IRL?
Maybe you can ride whenever you want, but not all can do that, if it rain on saturday or idk, we won't say "Oh shit I can't ride sunday because I got that sim race", and more, here the irl races are on sunday, and sometimes races can be far from our home, I don't know if you ever race but that's a lot of organisation, and it's long, pack all things up in the truck and drive home, like if your last race is at 6pm you just go at 6.30/7pm and you're at home at 9pm sometimes, yeah you can't race in sim, and even if you make it home at the time, you may don't want to play and just rest after a full day of ride.

I don't think your parent gonna be ok if you tell them "Dad I got to race sim sunday morning so now we need to ride only saturdays", actually mine wouldn't be ok and I think that most of parents wouldn't

We are not yelling at rF guys to make race the weekends so european can race rF, so why you guys do that for the EMF?

If you can't race EMF, just race rF, like most of european guys race only EMF
I am sorry for speaking my opinion, because it seems to be fine when everyone speaks theres. All i said was it would be easier for MOST people. If your not most people you dont have to get offended over it. You just seem to take everything personally dont you, i was speaking generally on the half of me and many people, i am not forcing anything
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

mxs4crf wrote:
I don't know if you ever race but that's a lot of organisation, and it's long, pack all things up in the truck and drive home
Homie, i do. I raced mini os and many big nationals i understand what it takes. I was just stating my opinion dude and what works best with me and others, but there will be people that think differentley and thas completely fine. Like i said im not forcing anything just saying what i think, no need to whine and bullshit about it man, no ones getting angry here
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Glad I didn't pay yet because I can't do a single race on Monday. Good luck though EMF.
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Fucking MONDAY lol I just made time on Sunday for it lol now MONDAY I HATE MONDAYS
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

chrischanning202 wrote:Fucking SUNDAYS lol I just made time on monday for it lol now sunday I HATE SUNDAYS
Fixed :)