2017 EMF Supercross series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Official thread

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not going to blame anyone except myself for not making the main on anyone, simply rider error. However, coming through the pack it amazes me how clueless some of the mid-pack/back of the pack riders are on SX!! It's incredible how many laps they put down during the week and still not know how to hit a rhythm section straight come race time. I understand not everyone can be Tiainen speed, but it's so hard to battle with EMF riders when they just run into you. I understand my ping is an issue when it comes to the European servers, but I still try to race respectfully even if someone is lagging and you still get murdered by their riding style. Oh well... onto SD

Thanks for hosting EMF
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Alright race tonight, thanks for hosting!

The one thing that is clearly different about the Euro riders is they cross-jump in this game like it's their job...
Running 6th, no problem, then Marrot lawn darts back and forth across the track and takes me out. Get up and immediately Jason Sole rides sideways into the whoops and into me... Lose 10 spots in a lap because you guys are trying way too hard to defend.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

oh well, that started well, rip 2017
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Osari52 wrote:The one thing that is clearly different about the Euro riders is they cross-jump in this game like it's their job...
That could be it.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:I'm not going to blame anyone except myself for not making the main on anyone, simply rider error. However, coming through the pack it amazes me how clueless some of the mid-pack/back of the pack riders are on SX!! It's incredible how many laps they put down during the week and still not know how to hit a rhythm section straight come race time. I understand not everyone can be Tiainen speed, but it's so hard to battle with EMF riders when they just run into you. I understand my ping is an issue when it comes to the European servers, but I still try to race respectfully even if someone is lagging and you still get murdered by their riding style. Oh well... onto SD

Thanks for hosting EMF

dam these guys emf guys that cant stay strait
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Pretty sure Devin got in the bales and it turned him. The problem with you lot is that you do it by yourself :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nickuzick wrote:Pretty sure Devin got in the bales and it turned him. The problem with you lot is that you do it by yourself :lol:
Yep, bales got me but I was committed to the triple out since it was the last lap and I wanted to stay close to 9th. If you watch it in 3rd person you can see me land straight but my bike immediately does a sharp left turn jumping into the leader pylon. I didn't turn when I landed, I was aimed for the corner not for the punt, but for some reason my bike shoots left. Seriously, go watch it a few times. In 1st person its going to look way different.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm not going to blame anyone except myself for not making the main on anyone, simply rider error. However, coming through the pack it amazes me how clueless some of the mid-pack/back of the pack riders are on SX!! It's incredible how many laps they put down during the week and still not know how to hit a rhythm section straight come race time. I understand not everyone can be Tiainen speed, but it's so hard to battle with EMF riders when they just run into you. I understand my ping is an issue when it comes to the European servers, but I still try to race respectfully even if someone is lagging and you still get murdered by their riding style. Oh well... onto SD

Thanks for hosting EMF
EMF pro is mostly Amateurs just filling up the gate that's why
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

mx201 wrote:Great racing guys glad to make the main ! that was a sick battle tison until u landed on me and my game tabbed out LMAO :lol: 18th after 1 race aint bad for a day on the game with a two week break :D
wow it was you Logan, so sorry for that :? , this line 3-3-1 was maybe not the best i could use just behind an other rider, you were lagging a bit in the starting line before, and you had a little "roll back" lag when i hitted the single after the rythm, i hitted you on air, it was not really you but your lag so i crashed before landing on you (your real "you" not your lag this time)
if you understand what i mean
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Debriefing of the 1st round :

First of all, we really want to apologize about the delay we had on the schedule.
We had some scripts problems all night, we already worked at fixing everything for next rounds.
To be honest with you, we were not expecting as much players and we really wanted to make everyone be able to race once.

We finally decided on a final format, the same than tonight (without bugs :? ), who will allow 22 more players than the 80 expected for the night show.
We hope that everyone will be able to race now.

As Kriss anounced earlier, we changed the "125cc only" class by "Open C" in amateur, this way we think the guys who are not able to put a lap under the top 40 will be able to race a serie. It's really made for the beginners so if we think you are too fast/consistent we can give you the "A" licence during the season and you'll be forced to race the SX1 Amat or SX2 Amat classes.

Finally we really want to thanks everyone for showing up tonight and amateur players for showing up tomorrow, it was a good opening round with high level of racing.

I updated the 1st post with all our changes but here is the recap if you don't feel to search everything :

ↂ Series precision
These are the official EMF SX Series supported by TMFactoryRacing & MxSimGameServer & KlemensDesign
5 classes***, 2 nights of racing :
Monday night :
SX1 Pro (including all 250 2stroke and 450 4stroke bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" and "A" licences)
SX2 Pro (including all 125 2stroke and 250 4stroke bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" and "A" licences)
Consolation Race mixed SX1 Pro/SX2 Pro (for the guys outside the top 40 in qualifying, between 40th & 62th laptimes for each class)
Tuesday night :
SX1 Amat (including all 250 2stroke and 450 4stroke bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Amateur" and "A" licences)
SX2 Amat (including all 125 2stroke and 250 4stroke bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Amateur" and "A" licences)
Open C Amat (including all bikes, only "Amateur" licence)
Special rule :
These series are tied together. Riders who participate in the pro event ARE NOT allowed to race the amateur event for that week.
*** = subject to change at anytime, we could add/remove any class if needeed.

ↂ Race format (subject to change)
SX1/SX2 Pro&Amateur classes :
- Top 40 qualify to night show (UID Grab will take the 40 first laptimes of players who are presents on the server, so if you're qualify 45th, you still
have a chance to be grabbed)
- Between 40th & 62th laptimes in Pro classes only have a chance to race the consolation race if they show up for the uid grab of their class.
- Riders 1-40 Split into 2 heats (20 riders in each heat)
- 9 riders will advance from the heat to the main
- 4 Riders will advance from the LCQ making a 22 riders main event
Open C Amateur class only :
- Top 22 directly qualify to the main event (UID Grab will take the 22 first laptimes of players who are presents on the server, so if you're qualify
25th, you still have a chance to be grabbed)

ↂ Race schedule (subject to change)
You can see the racing server on the website once you're signed up
Pro classes :
09:00pm : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:05pm : UID Grab SX2 Pro, Heats announcement
09:05pm/09:15pm : Heat 1 - SX2 Pro - 5mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
09:15pm/09:25pm : Heat 2 - SX2 Pro - 5mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
09:25pm/09:28pm : LCQ announcement
09:28pm/09:36pm : Lcq - SX2 Pro - 3mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
09:36pm/09:39pm : Main event announcement
09:39pm/10:00pm : Main event - SX2 Pro - 15mn + 1lap
10:00pm/10:05pm : UID Grab SX1 Pro, Consolation race announcement, Heats announcement
10:05pm/10:20pm : Consolation race - Open SX1Pro/SX2pro - 10mn + 1 lap - for the guys outside the top 40 in qualifying
10:20pm/10:32pm : Heat 1 - SX1 Pro - 6mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
10:32pm/10:44pm : Heat 2 - SX1 Pro - 6mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
10:44pm/10:45pm : LCQ announcement
10:45pm/10:52pm : Lcq - SX1 Pro - 3mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
10:52pm/10:52pm : Main event announcement
10:52pm/11:16pm : Main event - SX1 Pro - 20mn + 1lap
Amateur classes :
08:30pm : End of qualification
08:30pm/08:35pm : UID Grab Open C Amat, Main event announcement (top 22 directly goes to the main)
08:35pm/08:55pm : Main event - Open C Amat - 15mn + 1lap
09:00pm/09:05pm : UID Grab SX2 Amat, Heats announcement
09:05pm/09:15pm : Heat 1 - SX2 Amat - 5mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
09:15pm/09:25pm : Heat 2 - SX2 Amat - 5mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
09:25pm/09:28pm : LCQ announcement
09:28pm/09:36pm : Lcq - SX2 Amat - 3mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
09:36pm/09:39pm : Main event announcement.
09:39pm/10:00pm : Main event - SX2 Amat - 15mn + 1lap
10:00pm/10:05pm : UID Grab SX1 Amat, Heats announcement.
10:05pm/10:17pm : Heat 1 - SX1 Amat - 6mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
10:17pm/10:30pm : Heat 2 - SX1 Amat - 6mn + 1lap - 9 riders go to the main
10:30pm/10:32pm : LCQ announcement.
10:32pm/10:39pm : Lcq - SX1 Amat - 3mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
10:39pm/10:41pm : Main event announcement.
10:41pm/11:05pm : Main event - SX1 Amat - 20mn + 1lap

ↂ Protests
Check Protest results here
You can protest on the website Here
You can protest within 25hours after event start
You can download the demos of the races in the results page of each round.
If you want to protest someone, you'll need :
Watch the demo and check the time of incident
Check for the name and uid of ur assailant
Precise which race and class
Explain the incident
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Tizz, what about my case? Will u guys do anything with it ?
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

Just got the license a couple hours ago. Can't wait to race tonight!
Alex V111#1017
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

M@xTizZz wrote:wow it was you Logan, so sorry for that :? , this line 3-3-1 was maybe not the best i could use just behind an other rider, you were lagging a bit in the starting line before, and you had a little "roll back" lag when i hitted the single after the rythm, i hitted you on air, it was not really you but your lag so i crashed before landing on you (your real "you" not your lag this time)
if you understand what i mean
http://mxsemf.com/rules.php
Rule 2.5 Max.

Will you get banned now? :lol:
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Tizz, what about my case? Will u guys do anything with it ?
Haven't looked, but if you've protested, the protest will be reviewed for sure.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

So when Storkens internet decided to take a break after the 250 main event I decided to try and stream the remaining 450 class races.
I wasnt at all prepared for it so I am missing tons of skins and the quality is sub-par (also some wierd invisible bike/rider issue I never experienced before). Also unfortunately missed the first 450 heatrace before we got some techical quirks worked out. Justin Smedley joined me in the booth (thanks a ton) and we did the best we could with what we had. Anyway here is the replay: