2017 EMF Supercross series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Official thread

Post by CeeJayHDz »

im glad you arent hosting still with that logic. By the way in the gyazo where jarne messes up the rhythm.... you jumped past him HITTING THE BIG LINE that means you have to be protested because you hit a big line with someone in front of you. Very contradictive.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

CeeJayHDz wrote:im glad you arent hosting still with that logic. By the way in the gyazo where jarne messes up the rhythm.... you jumped past him HITTING THE BIG LINE that means you have to be protested because you hit a big line with someone in front of you. Very contradictive.
I didn't know you were this clever connor.

Let me quote myself again.. AGAIN
"He messed up the rythem a bit, so he wasn't hitting the main line exiting the rythem lane. I however did the normal rythem (not the fast one, because I was catious in the turn, so I didn't hit the triple in)."

"I however did the NORMAL rythem (not the FAST one..."

I was cautious in the turn because I went around the outside. Jarne came up the inside of me. We were both racing very clean (at least someone who showed that it's still possible). We jumped into the rythem next to each other, same lines, same speed, nothing risky here. I didn't know he messed up the triple in the midle because I'm using first person so I couldn't tell.

I like you Connor, but please read.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Sandhapper wrote:READ please. I'll quote myself.
ryxn wrote:even remotely THOUGHT that it was worth protesting.
I never said you WOULD protest him, but you obviously THOUGHT about it enough to post about it, correct?
Fair Play.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Who is the one to judge what the 'normal' line is and what the 'fast' line is? because to me id say that triple in is the normal line whoch people should be hitting every lap, literally the easiest triple in on any sx track ive played

annother thing about big lines, lets say im 10th, and for example jannik is 1st, im not going to sit behind someone for lap after lap hitting the slow lines and let jannik out front pull away more and more hitting the fast lines, the idea is to pass people as fast as possible and get up to the lead. you cant always ride passive.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Who is the one to judge what the 'normal' line is and what the 'fast' line is?
I can help with determining the 'slow' line
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

ryxn wrote:
Sandhapper wrote:READ please. I'll quote myself.
ryxn wrote:even remotely THOUGHT that it was worth protesting.
I never said you WOULD protest him, but you obviously THOUGHT about it enough to post about it, correct?
No.
Maybe.
Perhaps.
I'm sorry.
Not to get him banned. But to see what the EMF crew would've said about it.
CeeJayHDz wrote:Who is the one to judge what the 'normal' line is and what the 'fast' line is? because to me id say that triple in is the normal line whoch people should be hitting every lap, literally the easiest triple in on any sx track ive played

annother thing about big lines, lets say im 10th, and for example jannik is 1st, im not going to sit behind someone for lap after lap hitting the slow lines and let jannik out front pull away more and more hitting the fast lines, the idea is to pass people as fast as possible and get up to the lead. you cant always ride passive.
Yes that line was easy for us, but for some it probably wasn't a very easy line. My point was that I wasn't jumping anything 'big' (I know it's not a big jump, but I hope you understand what I'm saying here) like you stated. Both Jarne and I did the same rythem until he made a mistake (which I didn't know at the time).

I know you can't always ride passive. There are also other places to pass people though. Not only by doing big lines.

I understand that when someone is in 1st that you want to catch him, and that you'll try to get to the front as fast as possible. But like I said before. If you know the big jumps are risky, then don't do them.

My talent is to get bad starts. I know what I'm talking about when I'm talking about fighting through the pack to get to the front as fast as possible. I'm always fighting my way through the pack and I always get fucked in really weird ways. I've to admit that I'm not the smartest rider myself, but at least I try to be. Commonly I make quite a lot of mistakes the first couple of laps, that's just what I do. I just hate it when others fuck me up the whole time like at round one.

It's not just because I got fucked that I made these posts. It was because I saw others complaining about the EMF riders + my own experience.

I didn't make these posts to offend anyone, neither to make myself look better. I just want to help, but I'm very sorry if that's not appriciated. I still feel like you guys don't read half of my posts and then blame me for things that I didn't say. Just read the whole thing, think about it and then answer.

These days I'm not as fast and consistend as I was back in 2010/2013. Obviously the whole community has improved as well, so theres a lot of stress on me to try and perform as well as I did when I was a kid and noliving this game. I'd love to do well and perhaps win a championship again. I doubt I will though, because there are others that are just way faster these days. I still want to have a little battle in the championship though.
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Let's be friends and see some goats at the zoo
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

ROSE822 wrote:Let's be friends and see some goats at the zoo
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Sandhapper wrote: This is the first lap. Looks like a mistake, but I still feel like he could've braked a little harder. It actually doesn't look and sound like he brakes at all. He just lets off the throttle.
https://gyazo.com/ded9b020e8081c719decaf5ba7e1fd41
My view:
https://gyazo.com/b665ca0e04a7513522177adc1db4a023
I'm sorry about that Ruben, I cased that last jump and couldn't brake. I did all I could to stop, it wouldn't even make sense if I did that on purpose because we were dead last in a 5min heat race...
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

Sandhapper wrote: Not sure about this one. He messed up the rythem a bit, so he wasn't hitting the main line exiting the rythem lane. I however did the normal rythem (not the fast one, because I was catious in the turn, so I didn't hit the triple in). At the end of the rythem he still triples out though, which could've casued a collision and a crash again. IMO not really save, but I might just be a cry baby now.
https://gyazo.com/bc62014d30b00fd0aa41c01a599abd38
DP. Not really sure what you are trying to prove here, I was already commited to that triple before you passed me. Don't just start saying bs about what other guys possibly did 'wrong' to defend yourself... We didn't crash anyway
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

YzJarne_196 wrote:
Sandhapper wrote: This is the first lap. Looks like a mistake, but I still feel like he could've braked a little harder. It actually doesn't look and sound like he brakes at all. He just lets off the throttle.
https://gyazo.com/ded9b020e8081c719decaf5ba7e1fd41
My view:
https://gyazo.com/b665ca0e04a7513522177adc1db4a023
I'm sorry about that Ruben, I cased that last jump and couldn't brake. I did all I could to stop, it wouldn't even make sense if I did that on purpose because we were dead last in a 5min heat race...
No problem mate. We both almost still made the main in the heat though, didn't we?
YzJarne_196 wrote:
Sandhapper wrote: Not sure about this one. He messed up the rythem a bit, so he wasn't hitting the main line exiting the rythem lane. I however did the normal rythem (not the fast one, because I was catious in the turn, so I didn't hit the triple in). At the end of the rythem he still triples out though, which could've casued a collision and a crash again. IMO not really save, but I might just be a cry baby now.
https://gyazo.com/bc62014d30b00fd0aa41c01a599abd38
DP. Not really sure what you are trying to prove here, I was already commited to that triple before you passed me. Don't just start saying bs about what other guys possibly did 'wrong' to defend yourself... We didn't crash anyway
Calm down and read my other posts.
And how am I defending myself here? :?
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Official thread (Rd2 sign up & servers open)

Post by M@xTizZz »

Servers and sign up are now open for round 2

Tryhard unit !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

izi

minimath4

Post by minimath4 »

I think we should limit access to OPEN!
It seems to me that the category is reserved for the beginner.
When I see that I see the first time in OPEN, it is 5th in SX1 ....
It is not normal.

Personally I am not able to qualify in Amateur SX1.
And see the drivers coming just to win at the beginners. It does not make me want to play.

I hope my message will be taken into account.

Have a nice day.

Mathieu Aerts.
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

minimath4 wrote:I think we should limit access to OPEN!
It seems to me that the category is reserved for the beginner.
When I see that I see the first time in OPEN, it is 5th in SX1 ....
It is not normal.

Personally I am not able to qualify in Amateur SX1.
And see the drivers coming just to win at the beginners. It does not make me want to play.

I hope my message will be taken into account.

Have a nice day.

Mathieu Aerts.
I really think so the same.
At least a couple of riders in the OPEN C class should get out of there.
We saw their high skills in A1 and we are seeing em again in SD with their fast lap times. I don't it's good for the class to have them there sandbagging.
Alex V111#1017