2017 EMF Supercross series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Dunivant25

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Official thread

Post by Dunivant25 »

Flo#114 wrote:From yesterday's race

Sorry Flo after the whoops in the main, didn't mean to do that at all.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

mx201 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
mx201 wrote: BROOOOO OMFG NOOOO YOU DIDN'T :D :D
He did :

Ruben YOU ARE MY HERO but I don't want max to get banned lol
Me neither haha. It was purely for fun. I didn't have any evidence so I doubt he'll get banned. Still I think Max shouldn't do this stuff haha
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Too bad it isn't valid without a timestamp ;)
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Wahlamt wrote:Too bad it isn't valid without a timestamp ;)
I hope your joking.
Fair Play.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

https://i.gyazo.com/6ad22540b7cdad67ef9 ... 753718.gif
Here it was in case you wanna see it my game closed right out when he hit me lol but if you want my opinion I don't want max to get banned I'm sure it was just a midjudement and I was the Spode taking the slower line
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

clean.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Thanks Tizz!
Also for the next stream will whoever is streaming download the skins for ams?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:clean.
Hi shh or next time when your behind lewis I'll tell him to block the fuck out of you (which won't last long) :D
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
kozakcon
Team: Premium MotoSpodes

Post by kozakcon »

does anyone have the 250 and 450 main event demos? thanks
Premium lines are the only lines. And triangle gear is dabeeesss
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

mx201 wrote:Image
Here it was in case you wanna see it my game closed right out when he hit me lol but if you want my opinion I don't want max to get banned I'm sure it was just a midjudement and I was the Spode taking the slower line
You stole my GIF :D
@Kriss : time is 4mn17, you'll have to judge it boys (Kriss, Bruno & Yohann)
IMO the action is bad, when i watched it yesterday, i was shoked to see this, i didn't remember it was that bad
HarryWhite71 wrote:Thanks Tizz!
Also for the next stream will whoever is streaming download the skins for ams?
yes we will for next rounds, this stream was just a test and it was fun to do with Yohann.
He decided to stream less than an hour before the first race so he didn't really take care about skins and cameras.
We apologize for our poor english, it was hard to find the words during 1h30 (i just joined for the main event sx2 amat).
kozakcon wrote:does anyone have the 250 and 450 main event demos? thanks
You can now download the demos directly in the website
you go in racing => results of your serie => choose the round you want => click "demos"
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

M@xTizZz wrote: @Kriss : time is 4mn17, you'll have to judge it boys (Kriss, Bruno & Yohann)
IMO the action is bad, when i watched it yesterday, i was shoked to see this, i didn't remember it was that bad
I feel so bad now! :(

--

Unfortunately protests are closed and I just found out that we can download demos on the mxsemf website... I'll still show these. Not to make anyone look bad, but to get more attention at the fact that people should calm down and ride more careful sometimes.

This is the first lap. Looks like a mistake, but I still feel like he could've braked a little harder. It actually doesn't look and sound like he brakes at all. He just lets off the throttle.
https://gyazo.com/ded9b020e8081c719decaf5ba7e1fd41
My view:
https://gyazo.com/b665ca0e04a7513522177adc1db4a023

This doesn't need any explenation I guess...
Zander:
https://gyazo.com/646106d96f0e2a8bfc5add5e302e843f

Alanas (same time as Zander, just behind us):
https://gyazo.com/0b76821186e9853d0105a77a973bf3b6

Not sure about this one. He messed up the rythem a bit, so he wasn't hitting the main line exiting the rythem lane. I however did the normal rythem (not the fast one, because I was catious in the turn, so I didn't hit the triple in). At the end of the rythem he still triples out though, which could've casued a collision and a crash again. IMO not really save, but I might just be a cry baby now.
https://gyazo.com/bc62014d30b00fd0aa41c01a599abd38

These were some of the things happening around me in the heat. I didn't pick anyone intentionally.
Please guys. Calm down and ride save. You're ruining your own and others races.

Rule 2.5 guys! "If you’ve for example had a bad start or find yourself in the back of the pack, do not do big and high risk lines such as big quads or similar. If you’re trying to make passes and end up colliding with others from doing big and unsafe lines in traffic, you will be to blame for “unsafe riding” as all riders should ride with care."
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Sandhapper wrote: Rule 2.5 guys! "If you’ve for example had a bad start or find yourself in the back of the pack, do not do big and high risk lines such as big quads or similar. If you’re trying to make passes and end up colliding with others from doing big and unsafe lines in traffic, you will be to blame for “unsafe riding” as all riders should ride with care."
I notice this more in EMF than in RF. If its first lap and everyone is grouped up, in EMF they will still try the quad or w/e while in other series they will choose the safer line that lap. These guys put 50000 laps on the track during the week, then when it comes to the race they don't know how to hit something that isn't the "big line". They're like robots with triple quad burned into their brain with no other option.
Sandhapper

Post by Sandhapper »

Ddavis wrote:
Sandhapper wrote: Rule 2.5 guys! "If you’ve for example had a bad start or find yourself in the back of the pack, do not do big and high risk lines such as big quads or similar. If you’re trying to make passes and end up colliding with others from doing big and unsafe lines in traffic, you will be to blame for “unsafe riding” as all riders should ride with care."
I notice this more in EMF than in RF. If its first lap and everyone is grouped up, in EMF they will still try the quad or w/e while in other series they will choose the safer line that lap. These guys put 50000 laps on the track during the week, then when it comes to the race they don't know how to hit something that isn't the "big line". They're like robots with triple quad burned into their brain with no other option.
Exactly. I'm always doing 1 or 2 races with the weirest and slowest lines ever just to get a little familiar with them. If I have to take these lines in the race I know the rythems of them.

I feel like the rule should be changed a little bit. Currently the rider is only punishable if he collides with someone while doing a big line. I feel like the rider should be punishable if he does big lines in the pack while others aren't doing them. Not only when they collide with someone.
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Sandhapper wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Exactly. I'm always doing 1 or 2 races with the weirest and slowest lines ever just to get a little familiar with them. If I have to take these lines in the race I know the rythems of them.

I feel like the rule should be changed a little bit. Currently the rider is only punishable if he collides with someone while doing a big line. I feel like the rider should be punishable if he does big lines in the pack while others aren't doing them. Not only when they collide with someone.
Europeans and supercross ... They'll never get it. You should watch EU amateur SX races irl over here ... Even in the ADAC SX races you sometimes shit your pants if you see these guys launching something mid pack.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Sandhapper wrote:Unfortunately protests are closed and I just found out that we can download demos on the mxsemf website... I'll still show these. Not to make anyone look bad, but to get more attention at the fact that people should calm down and ride more careful sometimes.

Not sure about this one. He messed up the rythem a bit, so he wasn't hitting the main line exiting the rythem lane. I however did the normal rythem (not the fast one, because I was catious in the turn, so I didn't hit the triple in). At the end of the rythem he still triples out though, which could've casued a collision and a crash again. IMO not really save, but I might just be a cry baby now.
https://gyazo.com/bc62014d30b00fd0aa41c01a599abd38

Rule 2.5 guys! "If you’ve for example had a bad start or find yourself in the back of the pack, do not do big and high risk lines such as big quads or similar. If you’re trying to make passes and end up colliding with others from doing big and unsafe lines in traffic, you will be to blame for “unsafe riding” as all riders should ride with care."
That last one if you were going to protest is ridiculous, Lap 6 and he does a safe jumping to the outside of you and doesn't even come close to you. Personally I think this 'Rule 2.5' should only be enforced during the first 2 laps or 2-3 minutes of the race (only thing it would mess with is LCQ's considering they are so short, so 2 laps would be preferable in this situation). That would make the rule a lot clearer and will also stop from people even contemplating protests like the one above. I think that would be a good rule change and would cause less chaos on the initial laps of each race. I think the rule 2.5 is good just needs to be more clear cut and enforced on a lesser scale (only during the first couple of laps of the races). IMO all the gyazos you showed should not be enforced under this rule if your in the back your obviously going to try to catch up with the pack, you cant expect people to double every rhythm all race. Just my two cents hope you can see where I'm coming from.
Fair Play.