2017 EMF Supercross series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series (Rd15 is up)

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Im dead xD is this a regular thing in 450s?
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

that was really smart of you Connor, start digging, you just started a war you doesnt wanna be a part of
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

maggett wrote:
Dennisfjeldberg wrote:Matt Aggett you should need a lesson in how to move on blue flag. and Connor, to use your lagg as an advantage to take me out in the air is fucking bullshit, get your internet together

yes you got close to me on the lap before that i was meant to let you pass around the holeshot corner but with so much going on in teamspeak and in the race i forgot to but i didnt make you crash loose much time so im not sure why you so mad
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:that was really smart of you Connor, start digging, you just started a war you doesnt wanna be a part of
you gonna put your punting stability on?
Dennisfjeldberg

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Dennisfjeldberg wrote:that was really smart of you Connor, start digging, you just started a war you doesnt wanna be a part of
i have a different adv to handle people like you, but no, i aint gonna do that, just wait and see, let me fun begin, when you starting to leake private convo`s, then you are basically dead to me, so enjoy your ride
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
i have a different adv to handle people like you, but no, i aint gonna do that, just wait and see, let me fun begin, when you starting to leake private convo`s, then you are basically dead to me, so enjoy your ride
when you try to look intimidating over a video game when in reality everyone is laughing at this, im weak xD
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Dennisfjeldberg wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
when you try to look intimidating over a video game when in reality everyone is laughing at this, im weak xD
Lets calm down lads
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Super fun racing even though lappers were crazy today

https://i.gyazo.com/8e481a678ff20904bf5 ... 8031de.mp4 n
you are a G jlv
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Super fun racing even though lappers were crazy today

https://i.gyazo.com/8e481a678ff20904bf5 ... 8031de.mp4 n
agreed

https://gyazo.com/0d60d6ce317fe1808494d11cc78cd25f
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Ty for the red flag tonight btw, my computer sucks ass.

p.s. pls stop with the random blue flags I was a pretty decent lapper that race, I think from 5th position backwards were all getting lapped so why I was getting spammed is beyond me. Isn't it obvious I'm doing my best to get out the way?
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

supercross = ragecross. fast track with low laptimes is allways gunna be chaos, calm down ma dooodes
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:crying
yep... totally my fault, maybe rewatch before you rage, maybe tone your rider settings down a bit and you wont get so loose when seatbouncing

chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Dennisfjeldberg wrote:crying
yep... totally my fault, maybe rewatch before you rage, maybe tone your rider settings down a bit and you wont get so loose when seatbouncing

Dennisfjeldberg

is it even possible, do you really think i would have landed like that after the finish? as i told you on FB, i got the same reaction as when you hit the front brake mid air, that everything is locking up, and thats because you hit me with a lag boble at the takeoff, i ride in 3rd person im not dumb, and you know just as good as me that you are not lagging in replay mode. say whatever you want, i know what happened. dont gonna discuss that with you anymore, it is what it is, i personally think its your fault that it all happened in the first place, ive told you what i think about you. I dont have any interest talking to you anymore. Goodbye
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Dennisfjeldberg wrote:is it even possible, do you really think i would have landed like that after the finish? as i told you on FB, i got the same reaction as when you hit the front brake mid air, that everything is locking up, and thats because you hit me with a lag boble at the takeoff, i ride in 3rd person im not dumb, and you know just as good as me that you are not lagging in replay mode. say whatever you want, i know what happened. dont gonna discuss that with you anymore, it is what it is, i personally think its your fault that it all happened in the first place, ive told you what i think about you. I dont have any interest talking to you anymore. Goodbye
you dont have any interest or you've run out of things to say?