Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Protest thread

Post by CeeJayHDz »

M@xTizZz wrote: CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 11s
PLAINTIFF: Frederick Langagergaard - #58 - 12475
DEFENDANT: Connor Lynds - #7 - 17192
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just brakes up totally after the section, to take me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is maybe braking a bit hard but we don't think it's made on purpose.
The real mistake come from Fred who's not keeping distance with Connor.
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident.
Lol, i dont see me brake checking anywhere, maybe i was keeping my distance from Jannik since i was in the exact same position at round 4 and ran into his back wheel and crashed, maybe you should take notes too. Clearly deluded if you think i'm going to risk taking myself out on lap 1 when trying to win a championship.
manii20 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote: CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: lap4
PLAINTIFF: Edward Mora - #42 - 11742
DEFENDANT: Alex Monch - #63 - 5738
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]
Is this a joke? Only warning for tboning on purpose?
Agreed, intentional takeouts should be 1 week instantly regardless of the amount of warnings
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

Only a warning for Monch rofl, this joke :lol:

and i see that a lot of people was complaining about me last week but no one had protested so next time dont cry in the chat, thx :twisted:
clemmx
Team: *eMc*

Post by clemmx »

manii20 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote: CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: lap4
PLAINTIFF: Edward Mora - #42 - 11742
DEFENDANT: Alex Monch - #63 - 5738
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]
Is this a joke? Only warning for tboning on purpose?

Almost the same move, monch looks even more intentional and he only got warnings while the other guy get banned... not really fair
Professional Rage Quitter
Aggett114

Post by Aggett114 »

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 21mn30
PLAINTIFF: Anthony Rouillard - #96 - 19470
DEFENDANT: Dom Aggett - #114 - 23904
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just rushed me for no reason and that's not clean.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dom is going directly in Anthony's line, without letting any possibility to avoid the crash.
VERDICT: Dirty block-pass on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Im sorry but how is this is dirty block pass? i gave him plenty or time to stop from hitting me, i didnt hit him he rode into me.

i didnt go 5th tapped into the side of him

its the last lap and i was trying to get a pass if you look a few corners before he flies up the inside of me without any care ,
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

cough cough update cough cough ;)
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:cough cough update cough cough ;)
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Any idea when these will be updated? Thank you
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD9, RD10 and RD11 protests

ↂ Round 9 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: from 3mn38 to 3mn51
PLAINTIFF: Rico De Laat - #75 - 19896
DEFENDANT: Théo Cavalli - #352 - 14999
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: 1st move : he is going full on his brake to the right side. (i was lapping him so its wat better when he hold his line)
2nd move : He makes a mistake and still hold his trotthle open to get on the jump and took me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: No GIF but here is the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR2-1488832725.mxdemo
Théo have a blue flag almost everytime here, from Rico or other leaders. He's riding all over the place and he's not really moving for the blue flag.
When he does he's going full on his brake making Rico crash.
The rythms section after that, he's crossjumping the section, slide out and restart without taking care of others.
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag, unsafe restart and unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: Mid race / after race
PLAINTIFF: EMF Crew
DEFENDANT: Rico De Laat - #75 - 19896
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Harsh language during the race and after from Rico
No GIF but here is the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR2-1488832725.mxdemo
VERDICT: Harsh language
PENALTY: Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 8mn46
PLAINTIFF: Jake Rose - #77 - 16679
DEFENDANT: Victor Nicot - #5 - 8423
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I single the wall and lapper decides to launch it and land on me, he could see me not launching it so.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Victor crashed the line before it and let Jake pass before restarting. We think he knew it was a leader
and could know anyway it by watching his pitboard.
He decided to lauch the wall (quad) while Jake was only single it. He landed on Jake, make him crash and came in the other line (wrong way)
VERDICT: unsafe riding (he should not launch the wall without being sure to not land on someome else, leaders or not), no respect on leaders (blue flag)
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 9mn39
DEFENDANT: Alanas Saulys - #29 - 13377
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He went down and re entered the track like a idiot
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alanas is re-entering the track without taking care of others and without keeping distance with the main line.
VERDICT: unsafe track's entering after crash
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 12mn
DEFENDANT: Alanas Saulys - #29 - 13377
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Like the other protest he does the exact same...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alanas is re-entering the track without taking care of others just before a corner.
VERDICT: unsafe track's entering after crash

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: from 13mn12 to 13mn35
PLAINTIFF: Kevin Lelong - #17 - 6147
PLAINTIFF: Frederick Langagergaard - #58 - 12475
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I lapped him and he didn't let me pass and he almost took me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Frederick is coming back from a crash in the finish double while Kevin come just behind him.
He could let him pass right after the corner, he was on the outside, Kevin on the inside, just have to hit the brake once for 0.5s.
He didn't, gap between us was 0.3s, he just closed the door to Kevin like if they were in battle.
The corner after that Kevin try to take the inside to make the pass but Frederick is re-passing him on the outside and almost made Kevin crash for the 2nd time.
After he could finally decide to let him pass but didn't, and continued to not take care about others
No GIF but here is the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR2-1488834085.mxdemo
VERDICT: unsafe riding and no respect on blue flag many times.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 15mn14
PLAINTIFF: Damien Sanzey - #78 - 4673
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Im lapping him and he gets up from a crash, i try to avoid him and decides to ride into me.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Damien is coming back from a crash but he's lined and don't restart like a stupid guy. Jake is coming right into him.
It's more Jake's mistake than Damien here cause he could see him since half of the rythm sections and still decided to not keep distance with him.
VERDICT: Jake's fault, race incident

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 18mn21
PLAINTIFF: Dom Aggett - #114 - 23904
DEFENDANT: Austin Ecklund - #241 - 23267
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Trying to unlap himself he just hits me going into turn one.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Austin hit the rear wheel of Dom, cause him to slide out.
VERDICT: Nothing big just a little unsafe riding from Austin
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Kevin MATON, #954 (16114) protested Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496)
Time : 11SECONDE
Class : SX2 Amat
Moto : lcq
Message : hello I protest against flagstone mullins which and come to type in everyone (me of first) at the beginning of the lcq without slowing down
whereas it was 4th with the boup of the straight line
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dale Mullins is braking late on purpose to pass on the inside when there is no room for him to pass.
We also have to consider, he's from Australia so he's lagging a bit on this server. By knowing that, he should keep more distance with players than any others and not
try some aggressive move. Here, his move made 3 guys crash at the beginning of the lcq...
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Dale + his lag (as we allow 350ms maximum as ping, we'll give him an "unsafe riding" warning cause he should ride more safe than any other players because of his lag)
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Martin LUNDQUIST, #325 (15811) protested Jesper BYE, #144 (15659)
Time : 7.44
Moto : Main Event
Message : Jesper just goes straight into me and does not even try to brake
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jesper go for the block pass, he's not going wide open, but still cutting hard the inside.
He came direclty on Martin's line.
VERDICT: Dirty block pass on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: James PARKIN, #100 (16615) protested Ryan ASHMAN, #140 (16403)
Time : 16:50-17:32
Message : Ryan is being lapped and doesn't move for me, he the moves over on me in the whoops (I think purposefully) and he then slows down to try and cause me to run into the back of him.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Ryan is not letting pass James for 2 corners, battleling with him and finally they crashed together because of him.
After that he finally let him pass by waiting in the side of the track.
No GIF but here's the demo :
VERDICT: Unsafe riding + no respect on the blue flag.
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Ben LAKE, #192 (9718)
Time : 6.08
Message : ben lake me pousse la roue arriere alors qui pouvait l'eviter et me fait tomber
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Théo is coming from the outside to the inside right in front of Ben who could not avoid anything.
VERDICT: Théo's fault, nothing, race incident.

Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Ryan ASHMAN, #140 (16403)
Time : 8.19
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Théo try to pass Ryan on the outside. Ryan is not jumping the same rythm than him but he's already on the inside.
It's not Ryan who come in Théo's line to block him, it's Théo who come in Ryan's line.

Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Alex VUSTTOS, #111 (23629)
Time : 16.52
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alex is losing his front end and try to avoid the crash, he was not riding in a straigh line but it's not on purpose.
He was just trying to avoid the crash. Théo came just close to him, without keeping distance.

ↂ Round 10 recap[/b]

Infos: Clément REBILLON, #161 (15540) protested Manu DA SILVA, #157 (20243)
Time : 19:55, LAP 15
Class : SX1 Amat
Message : I was fighting for the win with Jannick Blume, and Manu da Silva don't moove under blue flag, and cut my way in a turn, volontary,
like he do last 2 weeks with Hugo Cressent. Please do something for lappers like this, they rot the leaders races ..
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Manu have the blue flag with less than 1s for 2 corners, he didn't move, made a little mistake and cause a crash to Clément.
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

Infos: Hugo CRESSENT, #621 (13991) protested Harry WHITE, #210 (19518)
Time : 13:05
Message : Harry White try to make a triple before the wall while we are in group. He jumped on me and we fell.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Harry is behind Hugo here, he could see Hugo not jumping the triple, he still decided to jump and land on Hugo
VERDICT: unsafe riding from Harry

Infos: Hugo CRESSENT, #621 (13991) protested Harry WHITE, #210 (19518)
Time : 16:35
Message : Harry white jumped again on me. He didn't try to make a clean race and try to ride fast. He fell many time during all the race.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Harry is behind Hugo here, he could see Hugo not jumping the big line and this rythm section, he still decided to jump and land on Hugo
VERDICT: unsafe riding from Harry

ↂ Round 11 recap[/b]

Infos: Rico DE LAAT, #118 #75 (19896) protested Lyzander BIGWOOD, #370 #370 (11486)
Time : 0:58
Class : SX2 Pro
Message : Zander was riding at the outside and then comes straight to the inside, dont know why but he took me down!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Rico is on the inside of Lyzander but they are not jumping the same line.
Lyzander try to go on the inside but he collided with Rico.
VERDICT: It's not really a mistake or bad move from Lyzander, we all think it's a race incident. Nothing

Infos: Rico DE LAAT, #75 (19896) protested Jordan MOXEY, #28 (18285)
Time : 8:02
Message : well after i jumped on moxey (race incident) he was coming full to the inside next rhythm to give me a huge tbone!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jordan is t-boning hard Rico here
VERDICT: t-bone on purpose, not the 1st time Jordan is doing that.
PENALTY: 1 week suspension + Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: Manu DA SILVA, #157 (20243) protested Anders-kaae ANDERS, #234 (7895)
Time : last lap 21mn45 and also 20mn40
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: 20mn40 : Anders doesn't move for blue flag and made a leader crash.
21mn45 : Anders is going for an aggressive pass on Manu in the last corner.
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag + aggressive riding
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Johann LETESTU, #832 (17629) protested Adrien SAGUEZ, #290 (20195)
Time : one lap
Moto : Heat 2
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Adrien is going for an aggressive pass on Johann. He made him go off track, and crashed himself.
VERDICT: aggressive riding from Adrien
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD9, RD10 and RD11 protests

ↂ Round 9 recap

Infos: Kevin MATON, #954 (16114) protested Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496)
Time : 11SECONDE
Moto : lcq
Message : hello I protest against flagstone mullins which and come to type in everyone (me of first) at the beginning of the lcq without slowing down
whereas it was 4th with the boup of the straight line
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dale Mullins is braking late on purpose to pass on the inside when there is no room for him to pass.
We also have to consider, he's from Australia so he's lagging a bit on this server. By knowing that, he should keep more distance with players than any others and not
try some aggressive move. Here, his move made 3 guys crash at the beginning of the lcq...
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Dale + his lag (as we allow 350ms maximum as ping, we'll give him an "unsafe riding" warning cause he should ride more safe than any other players because of his lag)
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

HAHAHAH How can u even race against that ?????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD12 protests

ↂ Round 12 recap

Infos: Chris CHANNING, #40 (17088) protested Enzo BOUTIGNY, #871 (10255)
Time : 15:40
Class : SX1 Pro
Message : Passes me and cross-jumps me when a lap down https://gyazo.com/e35ef68039cd70230b1b651dfd24a4ad
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Enzo restart after his crash without watching for others players. He's lapper and pass Chris who's leader, crossjump just in front of him in the finish jump.
Once he see the blue bar, he let the inside for Chris to pass
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash + unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Chris CHANNING, #40 (17088) protested Colton MITCHELL, #27 (6767)
Time : 3:05, 16:10, 20:55
Message : Multiple intentional takeouts and aggressive riding. https://gyazo.com/4a51feb8d5f74f2b080366db19d32662 https://gyazo.com/5e9d4e2c5bd6c5b607b8b2a4078c2b92 https://gyazo.com/d14c1edfbc88eddb0214aab6516d309f
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION:
Colton is going to block-pass Chris. We don't think this is one is really dirty, Chris let the inside really open so Colton try the pass. Chris is hitting the rear wheel of Colton
1st move :
Same corner, Colton is going to t-bone Dom Aggett this time. Difference with the 1st one ? We can see Colton is really late to attempt the pass so he decide to cut the Dom's line at the end of the corner.
2nd move :
Corner before the finish, Colton is going to block-pass Ryan Turner which is lapper here. No needs to do that, even if it's a lapper, the finish flag is just 10 meter after that ...
3rd move :
VERDICT: 2nd and 3rd moves are pure aggressive riding
PENALTY: 2x Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Matt AGGETT, #31 (15156) protested Enzo BOUTIGNY, #871 (10255)
Time : 20:59 - 21:43
Message : not moving for 3 blue flags trying to take out a leader infront of him and again break checking me causing me to loose 2 positions
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Enzo is not moving for the blue flag for an entire lap. He's batteling with leaders, cut their lines...
No GIF but here's the demo :
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag + unsafe riding + aggressive riding
PENALTY: DQ + 1 week suspension (for everything he did = no respect on blue flag many times, unsafe and aggressive riding)

Infos: Chris CHANNING, #40 (17088) protested Logan TOUCHEQUE, #557 (16487)
Time : 10 seconds
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Logan is cutting the whole inside to avoid a big pile up. In the rule, you can do it only if you don't win any position on others which are not in the pile up (not here),
and you have to be carefull when you re-enter the track (not here). He made crash 2 guys because of his move.
VERDICT: Cutting the track to pass someone, unsafe track's entering, unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4] + Warning "cutting the track to pass someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1] (2nd time 3th warning = 2 weeks suspension)

Infos: EMF Crew protested Enzo BOUTIGNY, #871 (10255)
Time : 3mn
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Enzo is going to block-pass (turned to a t-bone) Logan Leitzel when he have no room to pass clean.
VERDICT: dirty block-pass on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (2nd time 3th warning = 2 weeks suspension)
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD13 and RD14 protests

ↂ Round 13 recap

Infos: Rico DE LAAT, #75 (19896) protested Jesper BYE, #144 (15659)
Time : -
Class : Quali
Moto : quali
Message : Harsh Language from Jesper, As we see its first lap so i didnt fcktup his hotlap or something others.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: As we see apparently Rico made Jesper crash on purpose. Because Jesper did it before ...
Children's bickering...
As there's only a screenshot and no demo, for now we'll consider Rico made Jesper crash and that's why he said what he said.
VERDICT: Aggressive riding for Rico, Harsh language for Jesper
PENALTY:
Rico : Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]
Jesper : Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5]

Infos: Lewis LYNDS, #468 (17199) protested Connor HOLYAK, #154 (9655)
Time : 7:42.3
Moto : Main event
Message : Don't know why it was necessary to jump on my back, especially as that was the first time I had been near you the entire race, but thx
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor doesn't take the time to pass Lewid and want to go on his inside while he's too late to make the pass. He jumped on the back of Lewis.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding

Infos: Victor NICOT, #5 (8423) protested Connor HOLYAK, #154 (9655)
Time : 8:10
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is letting pass Victor which is a leader and go right on him after that in the corner, causing him to slide out.
VERDICT: made crash a leader.
PENALTY: Warning "made crash a leader" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

Infos: Rico DE LAAT, #75 (19896) protested Connor HOLYAK, #154 (9655)
Time : 8:37
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is t-boning Rico here while he's a lapper. He know Rico is a leader cause he let him pass just 10s before t-boning him.
VERDICT: made crash a leader on purpose (2nd time he did that in the same race)
PENALTY: Warning "made crash a leader" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension) + 1 week suspension (cause he did it 2times in the race)

Infos: Victor NICOT, #5 (8423) protested Walter GEBHARDT, #251 (12235)
Time : 15:54
Message : he's new in the game so i think he doesnt know what the blue bar means :) or he wanted to ruin my race cuz i'm better than him
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Walter have the blue bar since a lot of time with 3 leaders behind him. He's still taking the main line, not even trying to move. He's also really out of control.
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag, unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Walter GEBHARDT, #251 (12235)
Time : all race
Message : As usual not even trying to move when being lapped + trying to fight.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: We watched almost his entire race, he had been lapped 3times by the winner of the main. We saw him trying to respect the blue flag sometime.
BUT most of the time, we saw him re-enter the track very unsafely, re-pass leaders, not moving on blue flag many times + all the move he did because he was riding all over the place.
No GIF but here's the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR2-1491249489.mxdemo
VERDICT: no respect on blue flag many times,
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension) + 1 week suspension (for all the others rules he broke)

Infos: Jake ROSE, #77 (16679) protested Victor NICOT, #5 (8423)
Time : 6:47
Message : I was lapping him, and he decides to ride into me and block me from getting up causing me to go back to 6th
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Victor just tryed to kill the quali spot of Jake here. 1st he was waiting for him to make him crash, they both crashed.
When he restarted from this crash he just placed his bike in front of Jake and stopped there.
Jake still finished in top9 but he lost 2 spots with this action.
1st move :
2nd move :
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash/waiting for a leader to make him a crash, blocking a leader, attempting to ruin the qualifying spot of a leader.
PENALTY: DQ from his main event + 2 weeks suspension

Infos: Corentin JULIAN, #74 (2233) protested Joey CARTER, #445 (18347)
Time : 18mins 55s
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Corentin is really sketchy at the end of the whoops section, he almost left the track.
Joey though he could pass him on the inside while he was crashed but Corentin didn't crash so Joey took him down (not on purpose)
From Corentin's view :
From Joey's view :
VERDICT: There's not really a bad move from Joey, he just wanted to take the inside while Corentin was really sketchy and looked like he was going to crash. Race incident, nothing.

Infos: Michel PAYEUR, #606 (23558) protested Felix Anderlund #292 (9890)
Time : 16.40
Message : last lap felix anderlund( dont know his uid) just destroy for the 16th place come on he's just a fucking asshole.
If you have less and less people racing thats because of kids like that. I may stop racing just because of tards like him
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Felix came wide open behind Michel, cut the line to jump the double full inside to hit Michel in the corner.
He did that to win 1pt...
VERDICT: tbone on purpose
PENALTY: 1 week suspension

Infos: Lee BRADLEY, #458 (20015) protested Felix ANDERLUND, #292 (9890)
Time : 11:55
Message : he gets up from a crash. And then trys to jump into main line. making me hit brakes and getting a double fall off!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Unsafe restart after crash but Lee could avoid him but keeping some distance with him.
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]

Infos: Lee BRADLEY, #458 (20015) protested Dorano PLEVOETS, #123 (15793)
Time : 13:10
Message : racing me as a lapper. gets all out shape makes me crash. he should be in c class!!!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dorano let pass Lee on the triple jump before. He take the inside and leave the corner really sketchy, he went into outside line.
Lee could not avoid his rear wheel.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding + pass a leader

Infos: Hugo CRESSENT, #621 (13991) protested Manu DA SILVA, #157 (20243)
Time : 19:00
Message : Manu Da Silva made a backflip on the finish triple during the race and fall on me ...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Manu decided to do a backflip for the fans on the finish triple jump but failed.
He crashed from the landing to the corner after and hit Hugo while crashing causing him a legg of.
We can see on his screen he have the blue bar before jumping so he just had to land and move out of the way...
Also not the 1st time he's making crash Hugo, 1st time was on purpose, here we can't say it have been made on purpose.
But he still decided to send a backflip with Hugo lapping him.
From Hugo's view :
From Manu's view :
VERDICT: Unsafe riding + No respect on blue flag.

Infos: Donald HOPPER, #255 (17364) protested Axel DIEU, #637 (19748)
Time : 8min3sec
Class : OpenC Amat
Message : 0800 enter the long rythem section ahead of Axel Dieu 0803 jump the last triple he cuts inside of me and t-bones.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Axel is going for a dirty block pass here, there's no way he could pass Donald clean.
Also we can see him restarting really poorly after made Donald crash and causing a crash to an other rider.
1st action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: Unsafe riding and aggressive riding + unsafe restart after crash
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: Donald HOPPER, #255 (17364) protested Arthur THEISEN, #201 (19888)
Time : 16min
Class : OpenC Amat
Message : Arthur Theisen cuts inside corner and tags me causing us both to go down.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: 1st Arthur is cutting the bale (a lot!) then he decided to cut the line before jumping the double to block pass Donald (dirty block-pass)
After making Donald and himself crash, he's restarting from that by backing up into 2 others riders (made them crash..), really sketchy restart btw
1st action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: Cutting the track, aggressive riding and unsafe restart after crash
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] + Warning "cutting the track" [Rulebook - section 2.1] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

ↂ Round 14 recap[/b]

Infos: Chris CHANNING, #40 (17088) protested Dennis FJELDBERG, #6 (2472)
Time : 20s
Message : Unsafe track re-entry. Jumps back on with no regard to other riders.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Very unsafe re-entry here from Dennis, causing him a fall off or slide out to 2 riders at least.
It's lap1 and he's in 4th before his crash he know a lot of players are coming and still decided to restart like that.
VERDICT: unsafe restart after crash, unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Josh HAMILTON, #298 (8430) protested Fred HEATHER, #13 (4686)
Time : 4:40.0
Message : bad track re entry by Fred Heather causing me to crash
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Fred is re-entering the track without watching for others players on his map.
VERDICT: unsafe track's entering

Infos: Matthias HAVY, #609 (18633) protested Kevin HERGLE , #333 (22217)
Time : 17:08.0
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Kevin is re-entering the track without watching for others players on his map.
He also have the blue bar before leaving the track so he have to wait for leaders to pass before re-entering.
VERDICT: unsafe track's entering, no respect on blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]
Maxime Tison
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

M@xTizZz wrote: Infos: Victor NICOT, #5 (8423) protested Connor HOLYAK, #154 (9655)
Time : 8:10
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is letting pass Victor which is a leader and go right on him after that in the corner, causing him to slide out.
VERDICT: made crash a leader.
PENALTY: Warning "made crash a leader" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

Infos: Jake ROSE, #77 (16679) protested Victor NICOT, #5 (8423)
Time : 6:47
Message : I was lapping him, and he decides to ride into me and block me from getting up causing me to go back to 6th
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Victor just tryed to kill the quali spot of Jake here. 1st he was waiting for him to make him crash, they both crashed.
When he restarted from this crash he just placed his bike in front of Jake and stopped there.
Jake still finished in top9 but he lost 2 spots with this action.
1st move :
2nd move :
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash/waiting for a leader to make him a crash, blocking a leader, attempting to ruin the qualifying spot of a leader.
PENALTY: DQ from his main event + 2 weeks suspension
i'm glad to see u are fair :D rofl i'm dead
and for which rounds is the suspension? because u are one week late on the protest and i didnt ride rd14, so if i'm ban for rd 15 and 16, my love for you will reach its climax. :oops:
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

oh no sorry, u are 3 weeks late

and sorry Rose, i hit neutral twice :lol:

sry for dp :)
clemmx
Team: *eMc*

Post by clemmx »

Reported round 13, and ban round 15 and 16 nice logic EMF. Glad you're profesionnal
Professional Rage Quitter
Victor173mx

Post by Victor173mx »

ok i'm banned for rd 15 and 16 whereas my protest was on rd 13, and because u arent able to do protests in time and i've to pay ur late. And i gave money for this rofl
idc to play or not monday cuz the game is broken as much as ur professionalism, it's just on principle, protest was on rd13, i'm banned 2rd, so i cant ride rd14 and 15