2017 EMF Supercross series - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Protest thread

Post by Osari52 »

Faltsu wrote:Wow Bruno on fire with great protests! For sure im gona scrub and hit you on purpose and ruin my own heat. :idea:
Not defending Bruno because that's definitely not anything close to being a "protest-able" incident. But that was some quite poor race awareness, and there seems to be more of this going on in EMF for sure. You're usually pretty good about it Valtteri but come on man, that's terrible race craft.

There are definitely a lot more "I only know one line around the whole track, and if you're in that line, I won't know how to pass you so I'll probably just run you over" going on in EMF. It must just be the much longer period of practice so people only practice one line over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...... and over and over and over again that they just don't know another option exists. For your case Valtteri, that's just a prime example of "You should have taken a different line or expected the guy in front of you not to scrub as hard." You made quite an aggressive pass on me Lap 1 of the Main on Monday and if I wasn't more aware of the types of moves you guys make in the series and backed off a bit, you would have taken us both down. Just got to be a little smarter man... We get it, you're faster than us. So there's no need to run us over to pass because you'll probably be 2 seconds ahead of us anyway by the next corner if you just set up a clean pass.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Osari52 wrote:But that was some quite poor race awareness, and there seems to be more of this going on in EMF for sure. You're usually pretty good about it Valtteri but come on man, that's terrible race craft.
I'm going to defend Valtteri here and say that often times you do run into the back of people in the air when you're used to race with people your speed/close to it. I've been mid-pack and run into people in the air because their version of a scrub and my version (or anyone for that matter) have different speeds. Valtteri probably didn't expect to gain so much time on Bruno, and ended up hitting him.
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Ddavis wrote:
Osari52 wrote:But that was some quite poor race awareness, and there seems to be more of this going on in EMF for sure. You're usually pretty good about it Valtteri but come on man, that's terrible race craft.
I'm going to defend Valtteri here and say that often times you do run into the back of people in the air when you're used to race with people your speed/close to it. I've been mid-pack and run into people in the air because their version of a scrub and my version (or anyone for that matter) have different speeds. Valtteri probably didn't expect to gain so much time on Bruno, and ended up hitting him.
I'm not arguing that Valtteri should be penalized, I'm just offering to him what he should do differently next time. I never just lay it over right behind someone for any real reason, it's just dumb.
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Osari52 wrote:
Faltsu wrote:Wow Bruno on fire with great protests! For sure im gona scrub and hit you on purpose and ruin my own heat. :idea:
Not defending Bruno because that's definitely not anything close to being a "protest-able" incident. But that was some quite poor race awareness, and there seems to be more of this going on in EMF for sure. You're usually pretty good about it Valtteri but come on man, that's terrible race craft.

There are definitely a lot more "I only know one line around the whole track, and if you're in that line, I won't know how to pass you so I'll probably just run you over" going on in EMF. It must just be the much longer period of practice so people only practice one line over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...... and over and over and over again that they just don't know another option exists. For your case Valtteri, that's just a prime example of "You should have taken a different line or expected the guy in front of you not to scrub as hard." You made quite an aggressive pass on me Lap 1 of the Main on Monday and if I wasn't more aware of the types of moves you guys make in the series and backed off a bit, you would have taken us both down. Just got to be a little smarter man... We get it, you're faster than us. So there's no need to run us over to pass because you'll probably be 2 seconds ahead of us anyway by the next corner if you just set up a clean pass.
Yes, i know i'm horrible coming through the pack. I've tried to work on that but just cant get better at it, but i'm never taking anyone out on purpose.
Watched that first lap pass and i have no idea why i had to go so wide, im sorry about that. Maybe at that moment just wanted to make sure i wont case that triple or something and with my limited 1st person view though u weren't that close. But yeah, sry and i'll try to get smarter.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

How is it more my fault? Yes I jumped onto the track because it was clear, except for Davino crossjumping that whole section from left to right. He first cut the turn (which I already said isn't a big deal because everyone would've done the same in his situation). Cutting AND crossjumping the whole section and then saying it was my fault is stupid.

I should've been able to jump on the track like that because the track was clear, except for Davino doing that.

Yes yes.. no warnings or bans for neither Davino or me, I understand. But saying that it was more my fault is just stupid. Clearly cutting and crossjumping is better than jumping onto the track right over the bales when it's the whole track is clear, except for someone crossjumping the whole thing.

I love what you guys are doing though! Respect for all this. I'm enjoying this season so far. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make much more rounds. Maybe I'll be back for GPs. Can't wait for the tracks.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Sorry, not Davino but Dorano.. My bad.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:I put 3 protest in but only 1 here? Did they not all come through?
sorry Connor completly forgott about the 2 others cause there was no GIF made, it's fixed btw

Ddavis wrote:
As we said in the description we all think it was Valtteri's fault for sure, just a bad anticipation of how bruno would jump this big triple. I have to say i agree with what Devin said, sometimes in the pack it's hard to know how a guy will jump something, so staying in his rear wheel is really dangerous

Sandhapper wrote:How is it more my fault? Yes I jumped onto the track because it was clear, except for Davino crossjumping that whole section from left to right. He first cut the turn (which I already said isn't a big deal because everyone would've done the same in his situation). Cutting AND crossjumping the whole section and then saying it was my fault is stupid.

I should've been able to jump on the track like that because the track was clear, except for Davino doing that.

Yes yes.. no warnings or bans for neither Davino or me, I understand. But saying that it was more my fault is just stupid. Clearly cutting and crossjumping is better than jumping onto the track right over the bales when it's the whole track is clear, except for someone crossjumping the whole thing.

I love what you guys are doing though! Respect for all this. I'm enjoying this season so far. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make much more rounds. Maybe I'll be back for GPs. Can't wait for the tracks.
We reviewed this protest with Yohann in the same time as all others. We both analysed it with the basic idea of who is on the track and who is not. Since you were coming from the off track and decided to re-enter the track by jumping on it, you should expect some guys to come in your line where you landed + it was the start of the race so a lot of guys were close to you.
It's sure Davino doesn't have the cleanest line ever here, but if he wanted to place himself at the complete right of the track to avoid people crashed in the next corner (which i do sometime in the first lap), he could go where he want without having to take care about people who re-enter the track by jumping on it. If he had hit someone who was already on the track while going from left to right, it would be another story, but since he's hitting someone who re-enter the track, it's not his fault for sure. Since it's not his fault, it's more yours :D

(but i still love you)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Round 4 protests?
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD4 protests

ↂ Round 4 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 25s
PLAINTIFF: Connor Lynds - #7 - 17192
DEFENDANT: Steven Maginot - #821 - 1224
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Careless riding on lap 1
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Steven is litterally going from the complete right to the complete left in this rythm section.
He went directly on Connor's line and they both went down.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding from Steven.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 14mn20
DEFENDANT: Emeric Richard - #84 - 13039
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: bad lapper
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is jumping the big line in this rythm section and go for the inside after it.
We think Emeric will let the inside but he turned his bar just before the corner to take the inside before Connor.
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 14mn50
DEFENDANT: Théo Cavalli - #352 - 14999
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: bad track re-entry
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Théo is coming back from a crash, he should have wait for the guys to pass and re-start after.
But he's trying to re-start in a rush and finally went on Connor's line.
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash from Théo
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 6mn57
PLAINTIFF: Victor Nicot - #5 - 8423
DEFENDANT: Fredrik Langagergaard - #58 - 12475
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Maybe he lost the control of his bike but he went into me to put me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Fredrik tryed to brake late, don't know what he tryed to do, but it resulted of a really dirty move who make him crash, and punted Victor off track.
VERDICT: Unsafe/aggresive riding from Fredrik.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 14mn40
PLAINTIFF: Kevin Maton - #954 - 16114
DEFENDANT: Peeters Jorn - #248 - 9810
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: ...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dirty move from Peeters here, he's going on the inside of Kevin, didn't even try to brake before hitting Kevin.
VERDICT: T-bone on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 10s
PLAINTIFF: Luca Cavallero - #525 - 18114
DEFENDANT: Jesse Carter - #314 - 19286
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: block pass me out of track
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: It's the start of the main event, 22 riders are close to each others.
As we can see on the gyazo, 2 guys are crashing just in front of Jesse on his inside.
So he went a bit on the outside to avoid them and took down Luca which was already on the outside.
VERDICT: It's a race incident which happens quite often in the start of a race. Jesse didn't have a lot of solution to not crash with the 2guys.
Luca is already on the outside with 15 players on his inside, he should think about that before going there.

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 5mn13
DEFENDANT: Christophe Vander Beken - #737 - 6026
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: block pass me intentional
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Christophe is a bit late here, he's still trying to block pass Luca. It could be clean but he decided to use throttle-on while he was close to Luca.
Christophe could keep his line, still block Luca and make the pass, but the little speed up made Luca crash.
VERDICT: It's not really a real dirty punt, Luca really let the inside open for someone who's hearing Christophe's engine since 20s. Christophe's moove was still not very clean.

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 9mn17
DEFENDANT: Emilien Mabru - #522 - 2141
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: block pass me very hard and dirty
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dirty move from Emilien here, he's going on the inside of Lucas without letting him any place to avoid the crash.
Pretty useless move cause he was too late to make it clean.
VERDICT: Dirty block pass on purpose.
Maxime Tison
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

you boys need to up the game on these protests
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD5/RD6 protests

ↂ Round 5 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 2mn49
PLAINTIFF: Damien Sanzey - #78 - 4673
DEFENDANT: Walter Gebhardt - #251 - 12235
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just take me out like a dumbass ! No brain!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Walter is jumping the big line behind Damien. He's going to pass him on the inside but there is no room so he just punted out Damien.
Looks like Walter was lagging a bit too here.
VERDICT: Aggressive riding combined to a lag, since we don't really see him clearly lag, we just take care about the aggressive riding.
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 15mn05/16mn25/17mn02
PLAINTIFF: Gaetan Pich - #117 - 17009
DEFENDANT: Fabian Goléo - #584 - 23993
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Fabian makes me fall while he is a lapper several times.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Fabian is a lapper here.
1st move he pass Gaetan which is one lap ahead of him in the whoops section.
2nd move, same, he pass Gaetan in the rythm section and re-let him pass in the whoops section after.
3rd move, he's jumping the big line while Gaetan is only jumping the safe line. He made Gaetan crash in the next corner.
VERDICT: All theses moves are clean, except the last one which is not really Fabian's fault. But Fabian is a lapper here, he could know it
by watching his pitboard (always 30s behind the guy in front of him...)
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 16mn18
PLAINTIFF: Rico De Laat - #75 - 19896
DEFENDANT: Jake Rose - #77 - 16679
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Harsh Language (DIE) and i tought when you didnt qualify you cant race??
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jake was qualified ... Rico is coming back from a crash with an other guy which is still on the ground just in front of him.
He's going to restart so he's going a bit on the right to avoid the guy still on the ground. Jake is coming at the same time,
still jumping the line out of control, and finally jump into Rico.
After this crash, Jake decided to write "DIE" in the chat.
VERDICT: Nothing more than a race incident, Rico can't do what he want since he have a guy crashed in front of him.
Jake decide to jump, come a bit short on the jump before and can't avoid Rico. Still harsh language from Jake here.
PENALTY: Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 1mn03
PLAINTIFF: Kellen Brauer - #94 - 4928
DEFENDANT: Florian Kane - #71 - 9118
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Florian crashes in P12 and ends up on the far right side of the track.
When he tries to get going, he goes backwards and sideways across the track and into oncoming traffic ultimately taking out me (Kellen Brauer / #94).
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Florian is crashing before because someone landed on him. He restart from this crash by crossjumping the track and going on Kellen's line.
From Kellen's view :
From Florian's view :
VERDICT: Really bad (crapy) restart after crash from Florian.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 31s
PLAINTIFF: Bruno Gouttesoulard - #55 - 10357
DEFENDANT: Logan Toucheque - #557 - 16487
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: returns in the track as idiot
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Logan is coming back from a crash off track without watching the map and taking care about others guys.
VERDICT: Unsafe track-entering from Logan.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 3mn30
PLAINTIFF: Grant Harlan - #349 - 23884
DEFENDANT: Beau Delobelle - #719 - 16338
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: You can clearly see a downed rider in the corner so i try and cut under him and he still goes at the downed rider,
hitting me and putting me back a few spots.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Theres is rider crashed in the middle of the corner. You can see Grant is going on the complete outside to cut the line
and made his corner before the guys crashed (not the best choice)
While Beau is already on the inside to take his corner after the guy crashed (more natural line)
From Grant's view :
From Beau's view :
VERDICT: Grant did a bad choice here by letting the door completly open, he should have go on the inside and take his corner after the guy crashed.
He choose to go on the complete outside with a guy just behind him and cut the whole corner just in front of him... Beau can't do anything to avoid that.
Race incident.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 6mn07
PLAINTIFF: Grant Harlan - #349 - 23884
DEFENDANT: Mads Balzer - #322 - 10101
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Madz Balzer goes 5th gear into me after the first set of whoops trying to punt and failing.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Mads is going to block-pass (tbone?) Grant and failed.
VERDICT: t-bone attempt on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 2mn14/2mn47
PLAINTIFF: Lee Bradley - #458 - 20015
DEFENDANT: Andreas Bergstrom - #175 - 10895
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: makes no attempt for a clean pass, just t-bones and ruined my race.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: 1st move is an hard block-pass, 2nd move is a little punt off track.
1st move :
2nd move :
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Andreas.

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: lap6
PLAINTIFF: Alix Mermet - #947 - 4405
DEFENDANT: Joey Carter - #445 - 18347
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Joey carter just cut thought. He's way too late and we fall both. wtf ...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Joey is hitting the big line in the middle of the pack. Land on someone in the last jump and still go for the block-pass on Alix
VERDICT: Very unsafe/aggressive riding from Joey here.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

ↂ Round 6 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 3mn14
DEFENDANT: Dylan Ogilby - #48 - 17970
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Jumped straight in to me!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: We need to check the corner before to understand this protest.
Rico is coming back from a crash without waiting to be lined to restart. He cut Dylan's line.
After that in the next corner, Dylan is going to t-bone Rico as a payback.
VERDICT: Unsafe restart after crash for Rico, t-bone on purpose for Dylan
PENALTY:
Rico : Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]
Dylan : Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: 1mn51
DEFENDANT: Logan Leitzel - #95 - 19661
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Blockpassed me!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Logan is lagging because when he hit Rico, he's like ejected. The move itself doesn't look that bad, it's aggresive,
combined to a lag it looks like a t-bone.
VERDICT: We hesitated on aggresive riding and bad internet connection since both are combined. Logan isn't European so his ping might be high
but he can't do anything to avoid that. The only thing he can do is taking care about his connection while passing others guys.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 11mn
PLAINTIFF: Lyzander Bigwood - #370 - 11486
DEFENDANT: Sergey Kurashev - #101 - 13104
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: As you can see I was moving out the way of the lapper so he could go by not expecting Sergey, who is on the same lap as me,
to just turn left and clean my front end out going down a straight.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Sergey brake checked Lyzander on this move.
VERDICT: Break check on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 9mn46/14mn02
DEFENDANT: Antoni Castellano - #155 - 9361
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: trying to race the leaders as a lapper , not 1's but twice he takes me out. The guy shouldn't even have a licence.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: 1st move is a race incident, even if Antoni keep staying in the rear wheel of Lee (which is leader and Antoni Lapper),
He have the right to stay behind the leader if he have enough speed to follow him. He went on the front in the air and can't avoid the crash.
2nd move, Antoni is hitting the big line while Lee is only jumping the safe line, Antoni landed on Lee :
VERDICT: Unsafe riding from Antoni

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Qualification
PLAINTIFF: Ben Lake - #192 - 9718
DEFENDANT: Mattias Andersson - #446 - 7579
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He rejoins the track very unsafely while i was on a good lap and cleans me. This to me looks like its on purpose, however he denied that it was in chat.
From Ben's view :
From Mattias's view :
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Mattias is re-entering the track without taking care about others, more he come direclty on Ben's line on purpose to take him down.
VERDICT: Unsafe track-entering after crash and aggresive riding for Mattias
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]
Maxime Tison
ROSE822

Post by ROSE822 »

any idea when these will get updated? Cheers
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD7 and RD8 protests

ↂ Round 7 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 1mn21
PLAINTIFF: Jake Rose - #77 - 16679
DEFENDANT: Clement Lana - #32 - 12257
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: im in the main line and he dives up the inside after the finish...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Here we can see Jake going full outside in the landing of the finish jump, and then cut to the inside.
Lana is landing on the left of Jake, already lined with the inside of the corner.
The "main line" is not the line you use to make hotlaps. Here it's the beginning of the main event,
you have to take care of your inside and not open the door like that because you think it's "the main line".
Clement's view :
Jake's view :
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident.

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 2mn16
PLAINTIFF: Matt Aggett - #31 - 15156
DEFENDANT: Olle Sundberg - #80 - 13088
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: cross jumps me like a mong
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Matt already passed Olle in the corner before. Olle is litterally crossjumping the double to go in Matt's line.
Matt's view :
Olle's view :
VERDICT: Unsafe/aggresive riding for Olle.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 21mn30
PLAINTIFF: Anthony Rouillard - #96 - 19470
DEFENDANT: Dom Aggett - #114 - 23904
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just rushed me for no reason and that's not clean.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dom is going directly in Anthony's line, without letting any possibility to avoid the crash.
VERDICT: Dirty block-pass on purpose.

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 1mn10
PLAINTIFF: Anthony Rouillard - #96 - 19470
DEFENDANT: Corentin Julian - #74 - 2233
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He blockpassed me like a goon. And ragequit some minutes later
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Here we can see Corentin going on the inside of Anthony to pass. Even if there is not enough space, he still try
the pass by cutting the bales on the inside.
Screen of the cut :
VERDICT: t-bone on purpose + cutting the track on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "cutting the track to pass someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: 38s
PLAINTIFF: Kevin Maton - #954 - 16114
DEFENDANT: Corentin Mary - #112 - 19885
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: ...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Corentin is going directly on Kevin's line to make him crash by hitting his front wheel.
VERDICT: Make someone else crash on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 2mn25
PLAINTIFF: Alex Vusttos - #111 - 23629
DEFENDANT: Quentin Vasseur - #133 - 18522
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He went straight into me. I can't understand why since that happened in LAP2.
I watched his race and he wasn't dirty at all so I guess he just lost the concentration in that moment.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Quentin try to brake late to pass Alex, even if there is not enough space to break he still try,
hit the front wheel of Alex and go off track after that, because it's impossible for him to brake.
VERDICT: Dirty block-pass on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 7mn15
DEFENDANT: Alexander Lagerkvist - #411 - 11392
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: crashes at end of whoops and ends up in middle of the track. When he tries to get going again,
he goes backwards and sideways across the track and into me, ultimately taking me out.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alexander is not waiting to be lined to go back from his crash. He's restarting like a noob without controlling anything.
Lee can't avoid the crash.
VERDICT: Crappy restart after crash from Alexander
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 8mn40
PLAINTIFF: Dale Mullins - #214 - 15496
DEFENDANT: James Parkin - #100 - 16615
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: i was on the outside, James left me no room and he cleaned me out.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dale is opening the door so much ... Even if the move is a bit aggressive from James.
We still can't understand why Dale opened the inside so much ...
VERDICT: Little aggressive move from James, but the big mistake come from Dale who is opening the door like no one else. Nothing, race incident.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 15mn37
PLAINTIFF: Alex Eriksson - #107 - 18204
DEFENDANT: Mads Balzer - #322 - 10101
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: so i was leading the main event with 5 seconds on the last lap and lapping mads and he rode out off track
right before the supercross tripple and cut back in right infornt off me so we colided in the takeoff and made us both crash and i lost first.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Mads already have the blue flag but still decided to re-enter the track without taking care of others so he made Alex crash.
VERDICT: not taking care of blue flag + stupid track's entering. We have to say it's not the 1st time we have problems with him about the blue flag,
each week he's one of theses who have at least 1 broadcast warning for blue flag.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

ↂ Round 8 recap[/b]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 11s
PLAINTIFF: Frederick Langagergaard - #58 - 12475
DEFENDANT: Connor Lynds - #7 - 17192
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just brakes up totally after the section, to take me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Connor is maybe braking a bit hard but we don't think it's made on purpose.
The real mistake come from Fred who's not keeping distance with Connor.
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 2mn54
PLAINTIFF: Frederick Langagergaard - #58 - 12475
DEFENDANT: Sergey Kurashev - #101 - 13104
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Unsafe track entry
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Sergey is re-entering the track without taking care of others.
VERDICT: unsafe track's entering
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: lap4
PLAINTIFF: Edward Mora - #42 - 11742
DEFENDANT: Alex Monch - #63 - 5738
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Alex Monch was letting everyone by out of no where sends me out of a transfer position forcing me to miss the main
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alex is lapper here, he's letting pass leaders (Edward included) and then decided to come wide open on Edward to punt him hard.
VERDICT: aggresive move from Alex + not taking care about blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 5mn52
PLAINTIFF: Ryan Turner - #67 - 17899
DEFENDANT: Logan Depaty - #57 - 1915
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: intentional takeout
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Logan is litterally t-boning Ryan here.
VERDICT: t-bone on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Qualification ; TIME: lap2
PLAINTIFF: Kevin Lelong - #17 - 6147
DEFENDANT: Jordan Moxey - #28 - 18285
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: he come back on the track like a noob and in the triple after come on me i don't know why ..
It's not he's first time he make that is for that i protest him.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Here we can see Jordan not taking care about others in qualifying sessions.
He's re-entering the track without watching for others and more he's making others crash on purpose.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cml3urdd0 ... ap2.mxdemo
VERDICT: unsafe/aggressive riding + unsafe track's re-entering
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 20mn15
PLAINTIFF: Hugo Cressent - #621 - 13991
DEFENDANT: Manu Da Silva - #157 - 20243
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He had blue flag for three line. Fall in corner and don't wait to throttle and went back to track.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Manu is restarting after his crash without waiting to be lined, Hugo is coming and can't avoid Manu.
VERDICT: unsafe restart after crash
PENALTY: for all protests : 1 week suspension

CLASS: SX1 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 21mn51
PLAINTIFF: Hugo Cressent - #621 - 13991
DEFENDANT: Manu Da Silva - #157 - 20243
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Full gaz in corner to cut me. (I upshifted just before touch me)
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Manu is going wide open on Hugo to make him crash.
VERDICT: made someone else crash on purpose
PENALTY: for all protests : 1 week suspension
Maxime Tison
manii20

Post by manii20 »

M@xTizZz wrote: CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: lap4
PLAINTIFF: Edward Mora - #42 - 11742
DEFENDANT: Alex Monch - #63 - 5738
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Alex Monch was letting everyone by out of no where sends me out of a transfer position forcing me to miss the main
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alex is lapper here, he's letting pass leaders (Edward included) and then decided to come wide open on Edward to punt him hard.
VERDICT: aggresive move from Alex + not taking care about blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "aggresive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]
Is this a joke? Only warning for tboning on purpose?
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

manii20 wrote:
Is this a joke? Only warning for tboning on purpose?
I agree this protest thread is turning into a bit of a joke.

As for this particular incident, I honestly cant understand why this isnt a multiple round ban or even a season ban.