Post by Bubba40 »

skyzen wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD1 protests

ↂ Round 1 recap

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 20mn40
PLAINTIFF: Hunter Root - #1 - 8752
DEFENDANT: Alexis Leclair - #43 - 6454
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION:
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alexis is hitting a big line (never seen before!) just behind Hunter. He tryed to pass him on the inside but cutted a bit the bales and made him fall by at the landing.
VERDICT: Hit the big line and make others crash + cut the track
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + docked one position for "cutting the track while passing someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]

Mad cause blok passed like a boss haha

EZ
Mad cause you got lapped? :D
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross series - Protest thread

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Bubba40 wrote:
skyzen wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD1 protests

ↂ Round 1 recap

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 20mn40
PLAINTIFF: Hunter Root - #1 - 8752
DEFENDANT: Alexis Leclair - #43 - 6454
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION:
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alexis is hitting a big line (never seen before!) just behind Hunter. He tryed to pass him on the inside but cutted a bit the bales and made him fall by at the landing.
VERDICT: Hit the big line and make others crash + cut the track
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + docked one position for "cutting the track while passing someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]

Mad cause blok passed like a boss haha

EZ
Mad cause you got lapped? :D
roasted
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD2 protests

ↂ Round 2 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 5mn15
PLAINTIFF: Davino Bruneel - #542 - 23725
DEFENDANT: Rush Chapman - #92 - 14794 | Dale Mullins - #214 - 15496
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Rush Chapman felt the need to just slam into me on the corner after the finish line.
Dale Mullins felt the need to just slam into me and Rush Chapman on the corner after the finish line.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: To analyse this action, we have to take care about what happenned before it and after it.
1st action : Rush is going directly on Dale before the finish jump. He hit him and they both crash. Race incident but still Rush's fault.
2nd action from Rush's view (the real action for Rush's protest) : Rush is coming back from his crash with Dale.
At this time, we are pretty sure Rush is going to kill Davino because he think it's Dale (same dyno, same stock skin). He just want to kill him because he crashed with him (rush's fault) just before.
2nd action from Dale's view (the real action for Dale's protest) : Dale is coming back from his crash with Rush.
He goes for the inside/middle line and slide out.
3rd action : Rush cut the line while he's jumping the double, he went wide open into Dale to kill him.
VERDICT:
Rush Chapman : T-bone on purpose x2 (not clean at all, this is exactly the kind of move we don't want to see)
Dale Mullins : Nothing, he slided out and so came on the outside. He made nothing wrong, anyway Rush killed Davino before Dale came on the outside.
PENALTY (for Rush Chapman): Warning "aggressive riding" x2 [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 35s
PLAINTIFF: Jonathan Hughes - #45 - 9262
DEFENDANT: Alex Carlo - #69 - 3950
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He literally just t-boned me had no intentions of hitting the corner normally im most likely not the only rider he does this to either
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alex Carlo go again for a t-bone here. He's intentionnaly overjumping the last single to land in the corner, almost on Jonathan. He hit him right after landing and they both crash.
VERDICT: Again, t-bone on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 4mn06
PLAINTIFF: Jake Rose - #77 - 16679
DEFENDANT: Rico De Laat - #75 - 19896
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Was coming to lap Rico as he got up from a crash he rode straight into the side of me for no reason.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Rico is coming back from a crash, he's not waiting to be lined to hit the throttle. He doesn't control where he goes and hit Jake who was laaping him.
VERDICT: Crappy restart after crash for Rico here.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: 9mn35?
PLAINTIFF: Davino Bruneel - #542 - 23725
DEFENDANT: Lewis Lynds - #468 - 17199
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Thanks to Lewis I got slammed out of my chance at qualifying for the main event.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: There is no Lewis Lynds in LCQ ... We watched the heat but 9mn35 is surely not the right time ...
VERDICT: Pay more attention when you are making your protest Davino.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 7mn25
PLAINTIFF: Jannik Mueller - #50 - 13160
DEFENDANT: Connor Lynds - #1 - 17192
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Connor Lynds jumped Offtrack and took me down while reentering the track.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Just like Jannik said.
VERDICT: Unsafe track's re-entering.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat ; TIME: 4mn30 / 6mn
PLAINTIFF: Corentin Dubois - #68 - 1280
DEFENDANT: Devin Davis - #410 - 4275
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Devin Davis just doesn't brake at the end of the whoops, we can see he can't stop throttle for "pass" Corentin Dubois.
We can see a aggresive pass by him too at 4min30.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION:
1st move (4mn30) : Devin is jumping the last single with more than half of his bike off track. He almost land on Corentin and make him crash.
2nd move (6mn) : Devin is really sketchy in the whoops section, he try to avoid the crash but he just can't.
VERDICT: 1st move is an aggressive move combined to little cut of the track. 2nd move doesn't look like it was made on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "cutting the track to pass someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 2mn16
PLAINTIFF: Bruno Gouttesoulard - #55 - 10357
DEFENDANT: Chris Channing - #40 - 17088
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He just t-boned me before the finish line.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Chris is jumping the triple near to Bruno but still behind. He's going to cut Bruno's line without letting him any chance to avoid the crash, they both went down.
VERDICT: T-bone on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: 3mn16 to 3mn43
PLAINTIFF: Dom Aggett - #114 - 23904
DEFENDANT: Chris Channing - #40 - 17088
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Chris blocked me in the corner after he crashes infront of me stoping me from moving.
Then after crashing again before the triple, cuts the track and hits me going backwards on track
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION:
1st move : Chris is coming back from a crash and decide to block Dom into the bale.
2nd move : Chris is letting pass Dom, and then try to punt him but fail.
3rd move : Chris is litterally cutting the whole track to go wide open and punt Dom.
VERDICT: Try to block other player, t-bone's attempt on purpose, cut the track to t-bone an other player on purpose.
PENALTY: Chris broke the rulebook sections 2.1, 2.9 many times. 1 week suspension (we'll now watch at him carefully)

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 20mn29
PLAINTIFF: David Prevost - #911 - 6819
DEFENDANT: Jonathan Olsson - #26 - 2340
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He jump into me on the final jump.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jonathan is jumping the finish line jump just behind David. David is scrubbing a bit more while Jonathan is overjumping a bit. Jonathan hit David in the air and they both go down.
VERDICT: Nothing more than a basic race incident, little mistake from Jonathan but not worth a ban.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 28s
PLAINTIFF: Kevin Maton - #954 - 16114
DEFENDANT: Corentin Mary - #112 - 19885
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: ...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Corentin is going to pass Kevin on the inside, while he noticed it would be too hard to pass, he hitted the brakes but it was too late.
VERDICT: Nothing worth a ban, no one crash, no one lose any position.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 3mn32 / 5mn?
PLAINTIFF: Justin Wood - #218 - 9304
DEFENDANT: Alexander Lagerkvist - #411 - 11392
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: First time he has the inside line main racing line so i go outside and jumps to the outside and cleans me.
Next one is worse and clearly just goes for the t bone on me after the finish
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION:
1st action : Alexander is coming on the track from a crash without paying attention to others players. Justin want to avoid the crash with him by turning a bit just before the whoops.
He went down alone 5meters after cause he didn't hit the whoops in line.
2nd action : wrong time, if you remember the real time, please contact us.
VERDICT:
1st action : Unsafe track's re-entering from Alexander.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 17mn05
DEFENDANT: Andreas Bergstrom - #175 - 10895
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Andreas is going for a block pass in the last corner. The problem is he's too much out of control here on the inside and it's impossible to brake for him. He's just taking Kevin as an outside berm.
Both crash, Kevin lost 3 positions aswell as Andrea.
VERDICT: Block-passing in the last corner is OK, but it have to be clean. Here Andrea could not brake without Kevin on his line. It was really too much sketchy.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 1mn17
PLAINTIFF: Martin Hanssen - #171 - 11255
DEFENDANT: Niklas Pingel - #150 - 12776
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I was up front. He jumped on me. Really broke my race after that to.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: We can see Niklas going a bit to the left after the corner, he want to jump the double on the side of Martin while he is only doing simple.
Niklas just land on Martin.
VERDICT: Bad anticipation from Niklas here, causing a crash with an other player.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Qualification ; TIME: whole race
PLAINTIFF: Thibault Mocquard - #152 - 13587
DEFENDANT: Enzo Boutigny - #871 - 10255
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He block me, try to punt me while i'm in hotlap and tell my mother's name in the chat of the game.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Enzo's attitude is really bad here. At the beginning of the race he's trying to punt Thibault, then he's trying to block him.
After that, Thibault is talking to him in the chat, Enzo is replying harsh and finally give thibault's mother name in an ironic sentence.
Demo : https://www.dropbox.com/s/jft4zm3oybv6j ... T.rar?dl=0
VERDICT: Blocking players on purpose, trying to punt and harsh language during qualifying sessions.
PENALTY: Warning "trolling on qualifying server" [this is for : the bad language in chat & the bad riding in the track] [Rulebook - section 2.9, 2.8, 3.5]
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thank you for just giving me a warning and not suspending me from A2. That heat race was terrible and I made some questionable decisions, but I think my main showed that I can do 20+ laps smooth without any controversy. I'll try not to get ahead of myself and go for overly aggressive passes in the future.
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD2 protests

ↂ Round 2 recap

DEFENDANT: Andrea Bergstrom - #175 - 10895
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Andrea is going for a block pass in the last corner. The problem is he's too much out of control here on the inside and it's impossible to brake for him. He's just taking Kevin as an outside berm.
VERDICT: Block-passing in the last corner is OK, but it have to be clean. Here Andrea could not brake without Kevin on his line. It was really too much sketchy.
Ok, so I get the warning and this stuff. I have no problems with that, and i understand this warning. So all good. But to write my name wrong so many times? Thats some stuff I actually have a problem with. My name is "Andreas" Not Andrea" Please, read up to what the persons name really is.
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Andreasber wrote: Ok, so I get the warning and this stuff. I have no problems with that, and i understand this warning. So all good. But to write my name wrong so many times? Thats some stuff I actually have a problem with. My name is "Andreas" Not Andrea" Please, read up to what the persons name really is.
My name is Valterri for the french guys, we just have to accept it that they cant spell our weird names lol
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Andreasber wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD2 protests

ↂ Round 2 recap

DEFENDANT: Andrea Bergstrom - #175 - 10895
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Andrea is going for a block pass in the last corner. The problem is he's too much out of control here on the inside and it's impossible to brake for him. He's just taking Kevin as an outside berm.
Ok, so I get the warning and this stuff. I have no problems with that, and i understand this warning. So all good. But to write my name wrong so many times? Thats some stuff I actually have a problem with. My name is "Andreas" Not Andrea" Please, read up to what the persons name really is.
Sorry Andreas, it's fixed :)
Maxime Tison
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

When can we expect round 3 protests to be up Maxime?
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:When can we expect round 3 protests to be up Maxime?
they all have been reviewed by all admins, people suspended are already suspended on servers, now i have to write everything and make GIFs
i'll post them sometime this week-end, or maybe tonight if i stay home ;)
Maxime Tison
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

Faltsu wrote:
Andreasber wrote: Ok, so I get the warning and this stuff. I have no problems with that, and i understand this warning. So all good. But to write my name wrong so many times? Thats some stuff I actually have a problem with. My name is "Andreas" Not Andrea" Please, read up to what the persons name really is.
My name is Valterri for the french guys, we just have to accept it that they cant spell our weird names lol
Hahahah, true :?
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Round 3 Protests?
RyanTurner
Team: JIBR/Skullcandy

Post by RyanTurner »

ROSE822 wrote:Round 3 Protests?
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD3 protests (sorry for the time there was a lot of protests to review.. also sorry for the guys who were suspended whitout knowing why)

ↂ Round 3 recap

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 13mn27
PLAINTIFF: Connor Lynds - #7 - 17192
DEFENDANT: Edward Mora - #42 - 11742
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: track re entry
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Edward is cutting the whole berm to re-enter the track after a crash
VERDICT : Unsafe track's re-entering from Edward.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 14mn20
PLAINTIFF: Connor Lynds - #7 - 17192
DEFENDANT: Aurelien Van de Kapelle - #534 - 10633 | Florent Lambillon - #61 - 16438
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Has the blue flag for almost an entire lap without moving
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Aurelien and Florent are in fight for their postion but are also lappers here.
Aurelien even try to block pass Florent while Connor in just behind him (less than 0.5s).
Aurelien failed on his block pass and slided out, Connor pass him. Next rythm section, Florent is still using the fast line with Connor just behind him (again less than 0.5s), they both go down. Aurelien and Florent stopped Connor for at least 20s with the blue flag showing Connor less than 1s behind them.
No gyazo because the action is long but here is the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/demo-1485205597.mxdemo
VERDICT : No respect on the blue flag for both Aurelien and Florent
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] for Aurelien and Florent

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 8mn55
PLAINTIFF: Flo Lucasson - #22 - 3563
DEFENDANT: Rush Chapman - #92 - 14794
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Like every rounds americans lags take out others, look we can see him take me out with his lags!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Rush is lagging because he litterally enter into Flo, it's not possible without a lag. Anyway it's still an undafe riding combined to a lag who make Flo crash.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding combined to a lag, since we don't really see him clearly lag, we just take care about the unsafe riding.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 13mn33
PLAINTIFF: Flo Lucasson - #22 - 3563
DEFENDANT: Jeremi Seabolt - #12 - 9061
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: It appears on my track upside down, "American lags"
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jeremi is appearing just in front of Flo after his massive lag. Jeremi looks invisible to Flo cause he rides on him and don't crash.
1s after that, at the end of the corner, Alanas is jumping in the wrong way almost onto Flo who makes him crash right after.
From Flo's view :
From Alanas's view :
VERDICT: Nothing for Jeremi, he's not the cause of the crash. Nothing for Alanas, he didn't made this move on purpose he jumped the first triple-in a bit short and came in the other line.
This is a race incident due to lack of focus/skill from Alanas, but not made on purpose.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 1mn24/3mn35/3mn50/4mn40/7mn/8mn30
PLAINTIFF: Alanas Saulys - #29 - 13377
DEFENDANT: Jake Rose - #77 - 16679
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: 1) 1:24 2) 3:35 those were racing incidents, first he closed my line and later I closed his.
3) 3:50 after hearing his bike I decided to inside because I thought he will tbone me. So those are the tbone attempts: 3:50, 4:40, 7:00 tbones other guy
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: A lot of different stuffs here, let's take it in order.
1st move, Jake is trying to block pass Alanas by cutting his line but he let him some space to break, he's not going wide open into Alanas, clean block pass, they crashed because Alanas didn't break, not worth a ban/warning.
2nd move, Alanas is going to block pass Jake on his inside, Jake see him in front but decide to still keep the throttle on, again clean block pass here, they crashed because Jake didn't break, not worth a ban/warning.
3rd move, Jake is going hard on the inside into Alanas's wheel, race incident, bad anticipation from Jake.
4th move, now it start to be interesting, Jake go for a t-bone here.
5th move, other t-bone here.
6th move, here he had the blue flag with less than 1s for a lot of time, Rush is crashing because of him. Jake will rage quit 2s after this move.
Finally, he came back directly after his rage quit to cry and talk shit about EMF.
Here we saw some clean moves in the beginning and after that we saw someone change his mind in 5mn. A good example of how the rage can change someone...
VERDICT: Jake broke many rules such as, aggresive riding many times, no respect on the blue flag and harsh language.
PENALTY: For all theses moves : 1 week suspension [Rulebook - section 2.2, 2.9 (x2)] (we'll now watch at him carefully)
+ Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5] for all his kind words about EMF (in game's chat and forum's thread) since a lot of time (each time he's raging it's because of EMF)

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 17mn06
PLAINTIFF: Ryan Turner - #67 - 17899
DEFENDANT: Rush Chapman - #92 - 14794
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Initial takeout/Aggressive Riding
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Rush is going to t-bone Ryan and succeeded
VERDICT: T-bone on purpose

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 7s
PLAINTIFF: Ruben Kuilder - #56 - 1116
DEFENDANT: Dorano Plevoets - #542 - 23725
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I don't mind him cutting the first turn, there was a masive pileup, everyone would've done that in his situations.
After that he crosses the whole track though. He even manages to jump on the bales on the right side of the track, dafuq?
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dorano is cutting a bit on the inside of the 1st corner to avoid the pile up. No problem with that, he didn't really win positions from this.
It's true we can see him going from left to right but he's still on the track. Ruben is going from off track by jumping on the track, it was clean if no one were in his line.
But Dorano is and Ruben landed on him. Since it's Ruben who's coming from off track, it's his decision to re-enter the track by jumping on it.
From Dorano's view :
From Ruben's view :
VERDICT: Race incident here, more Ruben's fault than Dorano's fault wich is already on the track. Not worth a ban/warning.

CLASS: SX2 Pro ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: start
PLAINTIFF: Victor Nicot - #5 - 8423
DEFENDANT: Rico De Laat - #75 - 19896
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: So Victor was crying alot about Rico after this race and especially this move after the start. Let's analyse it.
From Victor's view, we can see him a bit out of control in the breaking part of the 1st corner, and go off track on the inside to not break for others which are in front of him, not really clean.
He's hitting bales but don't crash, then start the rythm section and is hitted by someone who's coming from the left (you can see it's an husqvarna who's hitting him)
From Rico's view, we can see him clearly cut the 1st corner and pass almost 5 guys... Someone is crashing in front of him (husqvarna...) at the beginning of the rythm section. He could not avoid him and crashed.
Real cause of the crash, Jarne Robyn who's hitting the rear wheel of the guy in front of him, not really his fault cause this guy is coming from the complete right and cut his line :
After Victor's rage quit :
VERDICT: The pile up itself is a race incident, not Rico's fault, not Jarne's fault, not Victor's fault. Just a race incident, no need to rage. Cutting the track on purpose for Rico, harsh language for Victor (again).
PENALTY:
Rico : Warning "cutting the track to pass someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]
Victor : Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5] for all his kind words about EMF and others players (in game's chat and forum's thread) since a lot of time (each time he's raging it's because of EMF)

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 51s
DEFENDANT: Valtteri Tiainen - #10 - 11341
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Scrub and hitted me in the air.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Valterri is jumping the triple jump just behind Bruno. Valterri is scrubbing a bit more while Bruno is overjumping a bit. Valtteri hit Bruno in the air and they both go down.
VERDICT: Nothing more than a basic race incident, little mistake from Valtteri but not worth a ban/warning.

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat2 ; TIME: 8mn01
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: He t-bone me.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Well, actually this move is not a t-bone, it's a block pass, not really a clean one, but it's the last lap of the heat.
Bruno saw Enzo coming from a crash just before that he could know Enzo was going to try to pass so he could have close the inside line.
He choosed to let the inside line open so Enzo went for it, Bruno is hitting Enzo's rear wheel because he didn't break.
VERDICT: Block pass from Enzo but not worth a ban/warning. Bruno is crashing because he didn't break while Enzo was passing him.

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: last lap
PLAINTIFF: Mathieu Moisseron - #4 - 3744
DEFENDANT: Logan Toucheque - #557 - 16487
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: cutting me
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Logan is going for the worst t-bone ever here to try to pass Mathieu for the last spot in the top 9 of the heat. This is just before the finish jump.
We don't really see it in the gyazo but Mathieu will crash from this and will lose his qualifying spot.
This screen show clearly Logan cutting the inside bale to "improve" his t-bone.
VERDICT: T-bone on purpose and cutting the track on purpose for Logan
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "cutting the track to pass someone" [Rulebook - section 2.1]

CLASS: SX1 Pro ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: from to the end
PLAINTIFF: EMF Crew
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: After giving him a lot of individual broadcast about blue flag. Enzo still decide to battle with leaders and not let them pass many times.
No gyazo, here is the link of the demo = http://mxsim.fr/demos/demo-1485209859.mxdemo
VERDICT: No respect on the blue flag many times.
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" x2 [Rulebook - section 2.2] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Heat1 ; TIME: 1mn14
PLAINTIFF: Daniel Cooper - #110 - 14237
DEFENDANT: Beau Delobelle - #719 - 16338
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I was holding my line and he came up the inside after the under over jump and went straight into the side of me and cleaned me out.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Beau is going to t-bone Danil here and succeeded.
VERDICT: T-bone on purpose.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: LCQ ; TIME: 27s
PLAINTIFF: Sasha Jung - #371 - 9567
DEFENDANT: Dorano Plevoets - #123 - 15793
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: Alright, as far as you can see i was in 4th place when Dorano ran into me , he didnt even slow down/ prevent crashin when he came in 5th,
also went straight into second place as well! He totaly crashed my LCQ at this ponit! GG
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dorano is jumping the big line while he's in the pack
VERDICT: Hit the big line and make others crash
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 6mn50
PLAINTIFF: Axel Chotin - #143 - 19918
DEFENDANT: Alexander Lagerkvist - #411 - 11392
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: I think he brake check me and he is a lapper
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alexander is a lapper here and is block-passing a leader + little cut of the bale. Axel passed him just before so he knew it was a leader.
VERDICT: Block pass on leaders on purpose.
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

CLASS: OpenC ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: 9mn19
PLAINTIFF: Vladimir Mravec - #281 - 5045
DEFENDANT: Archie Hicks - #777 - 16171
PLAINTIFF's DESCRIPTION: When I saw the blue flag, I tried to stay on my side of the track and leave him as much space to overtake me,
but #777 jumped from the left side to the right side of the track and crashed into my front wheel.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Vladimir is a lapper here and is letting the fast line for the leader Archie by staying in the right side of the track.
Archie is a bit out of control is crossjumping a bit the track from the left to the right and land on Vladimir.
VERDICT: Bad anticipation for Archie but not worth a ban/warning.

CLASS: SX2 Amat ; MOTO: Main event ; TIME: whole race
PLAINTIFF: EMF Crew
DEFENDANT: Justin Wood - #218 - 9304 | Lyzander Bigwood - #370 - 11486
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Lyzander Bigwood was riding on Justin Wood UID during the rd3 SX2 Amateur races.
VERDICT: Riding with someone else UID
PENALTY: First Time : both riders will be banned for 2 rounds and both riders will have their Series Overall points reset to 0.
Maxime Tison
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

I put 3 protest in but only 1 here? Did they not all come through?
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

Wow Bruno on fire with great protests! For sure im gona scrub and hit you on purpose and ruin my own heat. :idea: