2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series (Rd4 is up!)

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Rayvenator wrote:I honestly cant believe you guys are complaining that this is too rough.
Its smooth and grippy (and tons of resistance) and I was expecting something more similar to last years track.
Someone should host a series with stock tracks for these people thinking this is too rough.

Looks pretty badass though!
I personnaly not complain the fact is too rough (is not even really is imo) i'm complaining the fact, the bumps and all arent well made imo
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:I honestly cant believe you guys are complaining that this is too rough.
Its smooth and grippy (and tons of resistance) and I was expecting something more similar to last years track.
Someone should host a series with stock tracks for these people thinking this is too rough.

Looks pretty badass though!
I personnaly not complain the fact is too rough (is not even really is imo) i'm complaining the fact, the bumps and all arent well made imo
I think you are confusing "aren't well made" with "they aren't flat and smooth so I can go fifth pinned over them"

Real tracks don't have perfectly lined up bumps with equal spacing, height and shape to them.
It's so refreshing that a track creator finally have the balls to make harder, proper, realistic braking bumps.
Arkady910

Post by Arkady910 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Arkady910 wrote:
mx201 wrote: You cant blame the track cause of your lack of skill
This is not a skill problem, it's a brainless problem (like you) of the creator of those tracks.
You can't make these holes that bump you out. The traction, ruts/corner and jumps are ok but those holes are a piece of shit. Look on the 2013 GP tracks the holes are realy better than these holes on the 2017 GP tracks.
I assume you never ridden a real motocross track with a comment like this.
I also assume you never learned how to behave properly.
Say what you want and what you think
I had ride a real motocross track before and it's why i comment like this.
If realistic breaking bump mean throwing you out or take you down on a corner or when you are on turn exit or just a simply straight it's good I think we don't ride on the same real tracks.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Arkady910 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
Arkady910 wrote:
This is not a skill problem, it's a brainless problem (like you) of the creator of those tracks.
You can't make these holes that bump you out. The traction, ruts/corner and jumps are ok but those holes are a piece of shit. Look on the 2013 GP tracks the holes are realy better than these holes on the 2017 GP tracks.
If realistic breaking bump mean throwing you out or take you down on a corner or when you are on turn exit or just a simply straight it's good I think we don't ride on the same real tracks.
So stiffen the suspension up its that simple bud
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Gandorlf
Team: Privateer

Post by Gandorlf »

mx201 wrote:
Arkady910 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
So stiffen the suspension up its that simple bud
Yes because suspension in sim behaves soooooooooooooooooooooooo realistically "bud" :P
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Curious - for those saying the bumps aren't "made well," care to hop into editor, make some "well," and give us an example of what you're about? That would be much more helpful, for both sides, instead of just bitching.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Arkady910 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
Arkady910 wrote:
Who are you ? What's your real name ?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

POSTING FOR CONNOR HOLYAK :
DonnieTheDealer wrote:Hey man, I can't post on the forums anymore thanks to a special someone, but I just wanted to let you know the gp tracks this year have been great. I've seen a lot of people complaining for stupid things, so I just wanted to let you know most guys out there are enjoying the tracks, and greatly appreciate the effort you guys are putting in,. I'm super bummed I haven't been able to race and won't be able to again tomorrow because I'm getting surgery on my shattered ankle, but I'm still enjoying the tracks. Thanks again, it's awesome to have replica gp tracks.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Pls get some better traction. It kills the tracks for me and I'm sure many others.
Big Smooth one3

Atom6246 wrote:Pls get some better traction. It kills the tracks for me and I'm sure many others.
You and you're traction issues Atom, we're going to have to do something about this...let's have a look...

So, you got into the rut, but looks like you're going to need to slow a bit to turn the bars, though...
Haven't really gotten those bars turned yet, but still OK, riding the high side of the rut
Now you're front wheel is at the top of the rut, where it starts to round off, and it's too late to turn the handlebars at speed
As you try to turn down, the front wheel is on the rounded portion of the top of the rut, and you really have no chance from here
...and the end result

I'm no good at playing the game, so I won't sit here and tell you to go slower, or have more skill, or whatever. That said, if you are complaining about traction based on this GIF, I would suggest your issue is more with the construction of the rut and/or the entry to the corner which wasn't rough enough to FORCE you to slow down. Point is, its not always a fault of traction when you slide somewhere, that's just one of the variables at play.

Just an opinion from someone on the other side of this discussion of traction.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I understand I'm not perfect especially outdoors/gps but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when the traction is garbage. What about the other 2 gifs?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

DP
Im not even going fast I'm just barely carrying my speed through them.
Big Smooth one3

The other 2 are just the same corner at a different angle. I'm not trying to change your mind, that would be a waste of time. Just trying to give an alternate point of view on it, that's all.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

The problem seems to be too much resistance, not too little traction
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Atom, in your gifs, traction doesn't seem to be a problem. The small bumps I've put in the ruts seem to make you either go over the top or bounce a bit an more or less loop out. If you had it your way, in which direction should we go with traction? Both resistance-wise and whether how slick it is.