2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, M@xTizZz, Wahlamt

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 1860
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:10 am

Round 6 link added to the 1st post

Servers and sign up are now open
Maxime Tison #13 [EMF] | #89 [rF]
|EMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

ROSE822
Posts: 962
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby ROSE822 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:05 am

M@xTizZz wrote:Round 6 link added to the 1st post

Servers and sign up are now open


If the AMs complain about this track they need to go too the doctors.
Image

User avatar
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby TheBigLez » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:20 am

ROSE822 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:Round 6 link added to the 1st post

Servers and sign up are now open


If the AMs complain about this track they need to go too the doctors.

:lol: :lol:

chrischanning202
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Location: England

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby chrischanning202 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:35 am

Attention people:

This may be the best track to ever grace the world of MX Simulator. Track is easily on par with rF's 'better tracks' and better than any GP track I've played imo (playability-wise). The realism is great
I'm not sure I can really fault it at all
Congrats to all who helped, and I believe to Gabrielle most of all!
You guys have just blown all the hate from the past 6 weeks out the water and have conjured up something amazing... Literally it's so much fun to ride. Hope you guys are proud of what you've created because you should be, I hope to god no one slates this track because I will have no words...
Can't wait to race it!
Image

User avatar
Logeyboy
Posts: 2027
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 am
Team: System Decal
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Logeyboy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:46 am

Such a sick track, gonna be awesome for racing!
If you enjoy the work/hosting I do donate here.
Join the MXSRaces Discord here.

Liddzor
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:04 pm
Team: Mitas Racing
Location: Sweden/Vasteras
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Liddzor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Great race today! Thanks
Boring that few of them are kids when they are texting you.

See you in Kegmus EMF!
Image

Dennisfjeldberg
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Team: Art/Reflexx Designs

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Dennisfjeldberg » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 pm

to be honest, this was the worst track ever to race on, so many stupid random fall offs, and yes i know its the same for everyone, but when you get a legs of when you are landing in the middle of the landing perfect, then i get mad as fuck. to be honest i think it was the traction that made everyone crash a ton and get weird fall offs. ohh well, good job to the winners.
Image

maggett
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm
Team: Architech
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby maggett » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:35 pm

valterri try not to jump out the pond next time we get a good start :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

ColtonM
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 pm
Team: Prime

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby ColtonM » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Image Not saying anyone got lucky here but whatever :roll: Good job everyone that won.
Image

Faltsu
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Faltsu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:46 pm

maggett wrote:valterri try not to jump out the pond next time we get a good start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry m8! Was going way too fast in the first corner :oops: Im good at ruining my good starts :lol:
Image

krossboy
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am
Team: JNR Motorsports
Location: Estonia

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby krossboy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 am

Faltsu wrote:
maggett wrote:valterri try not to jump out the pond next time we get a good start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry m8! Was going way too fast in the first corner :oops: Im good at ruining my good starts :lol:

Not only your good starts tho :) All good tho, since I would have dropped off the front of the pack anyway, like in first race with the holly/2nd place start :D
Image


The Goon

Egert Veltson #901

JMJS
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:41 pm
Team: MOTO1

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby JMJS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm

some proper sand baggers in the open c class

Faltsu
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Faltsu » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 pm

krossboy wrote:
Faltsu wrote:
maggett wrote:valterri try not to jump out the pond next time we get a good start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry m8! Was going way too fast in the first corner :oops: Im good at ruining my good starts :lol:

Not only your good starts tho :) All good tho, since I would have dropped off the front of the pack anyway, like in first race with the holly/2nd place start :D

I'm like a ticking timebomb when i get the holeshot so everybody should try to avoid me hahha :)
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161 Manny on the Map
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:48 am

Part from riding round like a spode and just listening to magget laugh at me, i had good fun rolling round the track, track was easy to have fun on and have a laugh at. The night was defiantly ruined by someone saying i was giving out free ice creams at my truck :shock: :lol: :wink:
Like my work donate here https://www.paypal.me/AaronHall16
Image

HarryWhite71
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:21 am
Team: Privateer
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Postby HarryWhite71 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 am

Aaron Hall wrote:Part from riding round like a spode and just listening to magget laugh at me, i had good fun rolling round the track, track was easy to have fun on and have a laugh at. The night was defiantly ruined by someone saying i was giving out free ice creams at my truck :shock: :lol: :wink:

Your lag fucked me :roll: :lol:
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest