2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by Rayvenator »

Motofinne #375 wrote:I think the 2013 tracks are the best tracks in this game. Fermo 2013 is just amazing, i know that lots of people didn't like the haggqvist style tracks because they were really close to the real tracks. Tiny ruts, "lack" of traction and basically 1:1 scaling. You actually had to manage the throttle and you had to have finesse when you were racing.

I know i'm in the minority since it seems like MXS tracks have more and more traction and the tracks are more "arcady"
Listen to this guy.

100% correct
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Rayvenator wrote:
Motofinne #375 wrote:I think the 2013 tracks are the best tracks in this game. Fermo 2013 is just amazing, i know that lots of people didn't like the haggqvist style tracks because they were really close to the real tracks. Tiny ruts, "lack" of traction and basically 1:1 scaling. You actually had to manage the throttle and you had to have finesse when you were racing.

I know i'm in the minority since it seems like MXS tracks have more and more traction and the tracks are more "arcady"
Listen to this guy.

100% correct
Listen to both of these guys.

200% correct
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:

Listen to this guy.

100% correct

200% correct
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Bubba40 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
Listen to this guy.

100% correct

200% correct
kurash900

Post by kurash900 »

Where rd8?:)
5th 2017 MXSEMF Pro Nationals
kurash900

Post by kurash900 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:

200% correct
RFX_corentin_12

kurash900 wrote:Where rd8?:)
in your ass
kurash900

Post by kurash900 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
in your ass
Oh, nice. I like it:)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
CeeJayHDz wrote:

200% correct
Fun to see you guys liking it. Will try to make one track (at least) in 2013 style as how it rides.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Round 8 link added to the 1st post

Servers and sign up are now open
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
Fun to see you guys liking it. Will try to make one track (at least) in 2013 style as how it rides.
They lie, they say they like and they will complain cause it will be slippery af

IMO we should not go back to 2013 traction, here 10 guys said they like but there are 150 others players who don't like + an other 350 players who are not racing the serie but they will download the track, ride 5 laps on it and delete it ... just because of that
going back to 2013 style for roughness = YES, going back to 2013 style for traction = A BIG NO
All the guys who said they like, please go back to Fermo now and then go on the new Teutschenthal and tell me you want 2013 traction...
(that's what i did just now, and it's no fun at all, just make me shut down the game after one moto)

If you want to go back to more slippery traction it's ok but not 2013, it will just make me quit the game soon than planned and the majority of the players have the exact same opinion.
The primary goal of this serie is not to enjoy 10guys....

SO PLEASE ALL THE GUYS WHO WANT 2013 STYLE, PLEASE RE-TRY THOSES TRACKS AND TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THESES TRACTIONS !

WE NEED YOU
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
RFX_corentin_12

Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
2013 with better traction for me, some are way too slippery imo
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

All the GP tracks should be built like round 8... This is amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RFX_corentin_12

Rd8 is great !
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
They lie, they say they like and they will complain cause it will be slippery af

IMO we should not go back to 2013 traction, here 10 guys said they like but there are 150 others players who don't like + an other 350 players who are not racing the serie but they will download the track, ride 5 laps on it and delete it ... just because of that
going back to 2013 style for roughness = YES, going back to 2013 style for traction = A BIG NO
All the guys who said they like, please go back to Fermo now and then go on the new Teutschenthal and tell me you want 2013 traction...
(that's what i did just now, and it's no fun at all, just make me shut down the game after one moto)

If you want to go back to more slippery traction it's ok but not 2013, it will just make me quit the game soon than planned and the majority of the players have the exact same opinion.
The primary goal of this serie is not to enjoy 10guys....

SO PLEASE ALL THE GUYS WHO WANT 2013 STYLE, PLEASE RE-TRY THOSES TRACKS AND TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THESES TRACTIONS !

WE NEED YOU
I think you underestimate how many people like the old, more slippery traction.
We understand you don't like the slicker traction but we are also many who prefer it. I myself just hate so see a nice track ruined with too much traction and/or too much resistance.

People today also run stupendously stiff suspension to cope with the massive jumps and railing turns that it's no wonder they struggle with slick traction and realistic rougness where a softer and more mellow setup and riding style is required.

Best case scenario would be that we have all different styles during a season. Just like in real life where some tracks have incredible traction and some is super slick. Will also reward those who excel in certain conditions and maybe we'll see some different results on different styles of tracks.

It's also funny you say that everyone who comes here on the forums like the slick tracks and everyone else likes more traction when every single time a track is released I just hear moaning about that there is no traction...