2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Motofinne #375

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by Motofinne #375 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Fun to see you guys liking it. Will try to make one track (at least) in 2013 style as how it rides.
They lie, they say they like and they will complain cause it will be slippery af

IMO we should not go back to 2013 traction, here 10 guys said they like but there are 150 others players who don't like + an other 350 players who are not racing the serie but they will download the track, ride 5 laps on it and delete it ... just because of that
going back to 2013 style for roughness = YES, going back to 2013 style for traction = A BIG NO
All the guys who said they like, please go back to Fermo now and then go on the new Teutschenthal and tell me you want 2013 traction...
(that's what i did just now, and it's no fun at all, just make me shut down the game after one moto)

If you want to go back to more slippery traction it's ok but not 2013, it will just make me quit the game soon than planned and the majority of the players have the exact same opinion.
The primary goal of this serie is not to enjoy 10guys....

SO PLEASE ALL THE GUYS WHO WANT 2013 STYLE, PLEASE RE-TRY THOSES TRACKS AND TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THESES TRACTIONS !

WE NEED YOU
So just because you think the 2013 tracks suck i also have to think that?

I clearly stated that i'm in the minority with this opinion. But i'm going to stick with that opinion.

But hey, this game is going further and further away from the "sim feeling". Lets just put maximal traction and huge berms/ruts so that we have a MVA 2.0.

I understand why people want more traction because we all are lazy and not patient enough for the 2013 style tracks that actually are the closest to raceable true simulation tracks in this game.

I respect your opinion, i hope you do the same and don't call me an liar.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Motofinne #375 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Fun to see you guys liking it. Will try to make one track (at least) in 2013 style as how it rides.
They lie, they say they like and they will complain cause it will be slippery af

IMO we should not go back to 2013 traction, here 10 guys said they like but there are 150 others players who don't like + an other 350 players who are not racing the serie but they will download the track, ride 5 laps on it and delete it ... just because of that
going back to 2013 style for roughness = YES, going back to 2013 style for traction = A BIG NO
All the guys who said they like, please go back to Fermo now and then go on the new Teutschenthal and tell me you want 2013 traction...
(that's what i did just now, and it's no fun at all, just make me shut down the game after one moto)

If you want to go back to more slippery traction it's ok but not 2013, it will just make me quit the game soon than planned and the majority of the players have the exact same opinion.
The primary goal of this serie is not to enjoy 10guys....

SO PLEASE ALL THE GUYS WHO WANT 2013 STYLE, PLEASE RE-TRY THOSES TRACKS AND TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THESES TRACTIONS !

WE NEED YOU
So just because you think the 2013 tracks suck i also have to think that?

I clearly stated that i'm in the minority with this opinion. But i'm going to stick with that opinion.

But hey, this game is going further and further away from the "sim feeling". Lets just put maximal traction and huge berms/ruts so that we have a MVA 2.0.

I understand why people want more traction because we all are lazy and not patient enough for the 2013 style tracks that actually are the closest to raceable true simulation tracks in this game.

I respect your opinion, i hope you do the same and don't call me an liar.
Motofinne #375 for president!
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

I actually followed your instructions and did 5 laps on Fermo 2013 and 5 on 2017 Teutschental(2 hardpack tracks). I love Fermo. It's a track where you have to use throttle control and roll the turns with a steady throttle just like in real life on a hardpack track. The scaling of the track is close to perfect(the ruts on the 2 tabletops could be removed to make the first lap in a moto smoother). There are lots of different ruts in the turns that are actually usable for passing if you don't override the bike.

Like i said, i'm in the minority of this opinion and i know that. But it would be nice to see even a tiny effort to make a few of the hardpack tracks actually hardpack in this game.

With all that said, i don't have time to race MXS so my opinion doesn't really matter. But i enjoy all these GP tracks and download every single of them and play them when i find time besides studying engineering and real life riding/racing. I just thought i would give you guys some constructive criticism(always a good thing if you want to become better).
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Motofinne #375 wrote:I actually followed your instructions and did 5 laps on Fermo 2013 and 5 on 2017 Teutschental(2 hardpack tracks). I love Fermo. It's a track where you have to use throttle control and roll the turns with a steady throttle just like in real life on a hardpack track. The scaling of the track is close to perfect(the ruts on the 2 tabletops could be removed to make the first lap in a moto smoother). There are lots of different ruts in the turns that are actually usable for passing if you don't override the bike.

Like i said, i'm in the minority of this opinion and i know that. But it would be nice to see even a tiny effort to make a few of the hardpack tracks actually hardpack in this game.

With all that said, i don't have time to race MXS so my opinion doesn't really matter. But i enjoy all these GP tracks and download every single of them and play them when i find time besides studying engineering and real life riding/racing. I just thought i would give you guys some constructive criticism(always a good thing if you want to become better).
Speaking for myself only, thanks for your comments. It's always nice to get reasonable, thought-out feedback from people representing different perspectives on any given issue. Most of the time all we hear is how the traction is shit/sucks/etc., so it is very interesting to hear a dissenting opinion.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Donald Trump would love this track.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

I know thoses 2013 GP tracks are really close to what it is irl, i'm riding a dirtbike since i'm 4 so 22/23 years from now, i never said they are shit at all i just said theses tractions were incredibly slippery, even irl it's not that slippery or at least the feeling is alot different from that. I was already racing in 2013 and i think i was already racing in pro class for this old gp serie. Majority of people were saying that the tracks were really good, with a scaling close to perfection, awesome visuals (as we never saw that before) BUT big negative point on the traction.
I agree to have many differents conditions there's no problem with that, that's why we decided to make Indo wet like it was irl.
I don't have any problem with Kris going to 2013 style for roughness as i said.
I just think, coming from the type of traction we use since 2/3 years to the old gp traction will not be good and will not make the 2017 GP tracks more attractive to the majority of people.
If we have to keep something from 2013 GP there are many awesome stuffs and i will always be super grateful to hagg and raf for everything they did (have to mention than without them, we will not be here with this serie today), but the traction is not the one we have to keep imo.

i also didn't understand this sentence :
Rayvenator wrote: It's also funny you say that everyone who comes here on the forums like the slick tracks and everyone else likes more traction when every single time a track is released I just hear moaning about that there is no traction...
Do you mean than people want more traction ? if so that's what i think too, that's why i think i misunderstood :?
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ROSE822 wrote:All the GP tracks should be built like round 8... This is amazing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you :mrgreen:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Rd8 is great !
Thanks Corentin :D
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Haven't even downloaded the track yet but i heard the ruts are small and bumps are more realistic so straight away this is better than the rest, surprised none of the 14 year olds have come on here raging they cant hit a turn 6th pinned yet.. suppose they're all tryharding Hangtown instead
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Haven't even downloaded the track yet but i heard the ruts are small and bumps are more realistic so straight away this is better than the rest, surprised none of the 14 year olds have come on here raging they cant hit a turn 6th pinned yet.. suppose they're all tryharding Hangtown instead
yaaas queen
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

M@xTizZz wrote:i'm riding a dirtbike since i'm 4 so 22/23 years from now
You got grey hair yet? :lol:
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Aaron Hall wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:i'm riding a dirtbike since i'm 4 so 22/23 years from now
You got grey hair yet? :lol:
red hair don't have grey hair :wink:
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

So whats happening with Supercross prizes?
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:raging they cant hit a turn 6th pinned yet.. suppose they're all tryharding Hangtown instead
Haha hangtown was sick af. Maybe try putting your lock angle higher than 30 and you'll have more fun, that arcady ass setup you run looks like I'm watching moto gp with how you corner lmao
you are a G jlv
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:lock angle higher than 30
riiiight
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

It's Ernee this Thursday isn't it? There's not a week break right?