2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by M@xTizZz »

yup nice and constructive critiscism by Atom. If i would not take a look at others post i would say he changed but then i saw that
Atom6246 wrote:Playing EMF tracks makes me realize how lucky we are. Thank you rF track crew for making great tracks for racing. Also when will 450 points be updated?
Finally nop he didn't change :lol:
there is one improvement he's not posting theses in our thread anymore.
But using the hate you have on EMF to suck rF, that's a smart idea.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

M@xTizZz wrote:yup nice and constructive critiscism by Atom. If i would not take a look at others post i would say he changed but then i saw that
Atom6246 wrote:Playing EMF tracks makes me realize how lucky we are. Thank you rF track crew for making great tracks for racing. Also when will 450 points be updated?
Finally nop he didn't change :lol:
there is one improvement he's not posting theses in our thread anymore.
But using the hate you have on EMF to suck rF, that's a smart idea.
Just my opinion. I personally love how they are doing the tracks for outdoors and thankful they are making them that way. Feels like it's the same stuff every week from EMF so that's that's why I decided to share my input. Could be like I was early on in the season and just say "Tracks shit" but I shared my reasoning on why I think so and how you guys can possibly make them better. Take my advice or not just wanted to throw it out here. Truthfully '17 Kegums might be my favorite outdoor track of all time (haven't rode it on a 450 so not sure how it was for them but it was really nice on a 250). Not asking you guys to make the tracks like rF just feel like the potential is there to make them better. Maybe it's just the time frame given or something.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Hey, i'm Josh Hamilton and i act like a 5 years old.

Then he check up to let me by then:

Can you finally ban this guy? We dont need fucking idiot like him on EMF.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

whats the point in C class when 22 of them are on 450s and there are only 16 people in MX1 :?: there lap times arnt even that bad for AM

would you not prefer 2 full classes rarther than 3 half full classes?
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Aaron Hall

Post by Aaron Hall »

maggett wrote:whats the point in C class when 22 of them are on 450s and there are only 16 people in MX1 :?: there lap times arnt even that bad for AM

ssshhhh think of the ez points
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

maggett wrote:whats the point in C class when 22 of them are on 450s and there are only 16 people in MX1 :?: there lap times arnt even that bad for AM

The way it is now wouldnt be even better to combine Ams and Pro classes?. There is like 15-20 people in each class right now and combining them would almost make a full gate.

I know this isnt a very popular topic for the fastest Pro´s having to deal with more lappers but having races with 15-20 people just looks kinda sad. The top 15 Amateurs are pretty fast anyway and the fastest amateurs is not even close to amateurs, they are just sandbagging pros ;).

Maybe put a % lap rule like they have in F1 to get rid of the too slow riders? (because they wont be out-qualified due to the lack of signups).
Just have 250 and 450 Open and Novice classes and those who cant qualify for the Open class (due to the %laptime rule) will be eligable for the Novice class?
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Hey, i'm Josh Hamilton and i act like a 5 years old.

Then he check up to let me by then:

Can you finally ban me? We dont need fucking idiot like me in EMF.
FUCK YEA HAMO
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Rayvenator wrote:

The way it is now wouldnt be even better to combine Ams and Pro classes?. There is like 15-20 people in each class right now and combining them would almost make a full gate.

I know this isnt a very popular topic for the fastest Pro´s having to deal with more lappers but having races with 15-20 people just looks kinda sad. The top 15 Amateurs are pretty fast anyway and the fastest amateurs is not even close to amateurs, they are just sandbagging pros ;).

Maybe put a % lap rule like they have in F1 to get rid of the too slow riders? (because they wont be out-qualified due to the lack of signups).
Just have 250 and 450 Open and Novice classes and those who cant qualify for the Open class (due to the %laptime rule) will be eligable for the Novice class?
In 2013 on mxscentral they let the top 60 race. 1-40 raced in their respective classes and 41-60 were put as "MX3". Sort of something like that you want?
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

Wahlamt wrote: In 2013 on mxscentral they let the top 60 race. 1-40 raced in their respective classes and 41-60 were put as "MX3". Sort of something like that you want?
Its more a suggestion that something "I" want ;).

But the idea was just to combine AMS and PRO classes. It couldnt be done this year obviously as people are still fighting for championships (unless the classes were combined for the race but points were counted separately). Novice would be kept as is.
There still wouldnt be a 40 man gate anyway (maaaaaaybe in 250s).
The whole point for qualification is to make a fast lap so you´d qualify. As it is right now you can just run one 5 minute laptime and still get in the pro race. The F1 system with the %laptime isnt a terrible idea. (in F1 your laptime cant exceed 107 percent of the fastest qualifier or you wont be able to start the race).
(Taking qualifying for 450 last night 107% of Roots 1.38.750 would be 1.45,6 which isnt unreasonable but for some tracks where the gap is much bigger it might be a slight problem. On Indonesia it would eliminate everyone but the top 12 for example) Maybe 110% or something would be more reasonable.
The people who fail to reach that percentage would be eligable to race the Novice class instead.

Its just something off the top of my head. Its just a shame that the individual races has less than 20 starting riders.
goutsou936
Team: FKF Motorsport

Post by goutsou936 »

2017 EMF Pro World MXSGP - rd10 Orlyonok

Mx1 Pro:
1. Hunter Root / Team Volcom
2. Jordan Moxey / Architech
3. Matt Aggett / Architech

Mx2 Pro:
1. Jeremi Seabolt / Evergood
2. Rush Chapman / DX3
3. Michael Buitendjik / Architech
Bruno Gouttesoulard #222 [EMF]
| EMF Official admin Image | FKF Motorsport Image
goutsou936
Team: FKF Motorsport

Post by goutsou936 »

2017 EMF Pro World MXSGP - top 5 after 10rd

Mx1 Pro:
1. Hunter Root / Volcom 450pts
2. Valtteri Tiainen / VPC 320pts
3. Matt Aggett / Architech 318pts
4. Jordan Moxey / Architech 232pts
5. Dennis Fjeldberg / Vurbmoto 208pts

Mx2 Pro:
1. Rush Chapman / DX3 398pts
2. Michael Buitendjik / Architech 368pts
3. Fabian Goleo / AMJ Graphics 267pts
4. Jeremi Seabolt / Evergood 218pts
5. Sergey Kurashev / ............... 210pts
Bruno Gouttesoulard #222 [EMF]
| EMF Official admin Image | FKF Motorsport Image
maggett

Post by maggett »

Rayvenator wrote:

the only problem with mixing all the AMs and pros is that when some of the AMS that used to be doing well and now arnt they will probably rage and go backwards on the track or something or not move when blue flagged

i feel like doing it the other way and moving open c into AMS things will happen like when i raced AM and you get annoyed with the bad people getting in the way. so you feel like you want better racing and move to pro and by then you know how it feels to get dicked by people in the way and be more likely to move on a blue flag
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

The major problem with all you're saying is we already had enough players to have the 5 classes full before the start of the GP season.
That's why we wanted to put a new class, people pay, we don't want them to not be able to race because of their slow laptime.
At the beginning of the serie, the classes were more full but the MX1 Amat class have been like that since the beginning (even if there are enough player to fill it, theses guys have a GP pass but just don't race.
If we remove the Open C class, we'll have 20 players not able to race, which they pay for ...

If we continue next year, my plan is to limit the open C class to 125cc and 250 4stroke only (maybe 350 4 stroke but no 450 for sure)

It's always been like that since years, there are a lot of players at the beginning of the season and then there are less and less players each round, it's the exact same problem in supercross, it's the exact same problem since i took the lead of EMF in end of 2014.

Also give them a moon traction, i bet we'll have full gate or close to.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Rayvenator

Post by Rayvenator »

M@xTizZz wrote: people pay, we don't want them to not be able to race because of their slow laptime.
This I don't agree with at all. It's not like just because I bought the GP pass I should be automatically given a spot in the race.
Qualification is there so you can prove you are fast enough, to earn your place in the race. If you can't get in to the top 40 you either need to practice more or drop down a class. Consolation races should be enough to satisfy everyone.
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

How about maybe splitting the Open C class into the 250 and 450 Am classes, But just still giving the Open C class their own points?