2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Faltsu

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by Faltsu »

Im just waiting for the erode so the racing will completely change :P cant just rail 1 same line ahh
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Aggressively Mediocre Image
honda23
Team: RKI/JDS

Post by honda23 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Worst track ever for racing. Piece of shit.
Please tell me why when you finish 1st overall (if it ever happened) the track is awesome, everyone did a good job and you enjoyed racing, whereas when you finish mid pack or almost last everything is shit, everything and you probably complaint about it almost every fucking week. Please let me know.
Gabriele Grossi #22 | RKI JayDeeSounds Italia Racing Team
Trackmaker, PM me to get your favourite track done at reasonable prices!
If you like my works --> https://www.paypal.me/Gabrielegrossi
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Dude come on. You clearly have no idea how much time went into making this track, quite a few sections being rebuilt. Couldn't you at least have given some advice on what could have been improved?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Wahlamt wrote:
Dude come on. You clearly have no idea how much time went into making this track, quite a few sections being rebuilt. Couldn't you at least have given some advice on what could have been improved?
he can't give you any advice that's the problem
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

LnnT wrote:https://gyazo.com/0e0c6f5c85dd63fd67e75a8c0b3284aa
https://gyazo.com/bb2f10e24b5fd2af0bb4d7b2e571d0d6
I love how sweet the community can be to each other, really great.
There's unfortunately a few guys racing that doesn't seem to have a simple understanding of appropriate human interactions. Also can't see why you'd be blamed for that so I guess understanding is another thing some people aren't very good at.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
I think the thing is you guys dont listen to advance when given. Maybe my advice isnt good but I've tried helping so much and barely seen any improvement.
Tbh this weeks track was actually pretty decent imo.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Dude come on. You clearly have no idea how much time went into making this track, quite a few sections being rebuilt. Couldn't you at least have given some advice on what could have been improved?
I think the thing is you guys dont listen to advance when given. Maybe my advice isnt good but I've tried helping so much and barely seen any improvement.
i did one lap and thought the track was ready for erode
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Atom6246 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote: Dude come on. You clearly have no idea how much time went into making this track, quite a few sections being rebuilt. Couldn't you at least have given some advice on what could have been improved?
I think the thing is you guys don't listen to advance when given. Maybe my advice isnt good but I've tried helping so much and barely seen any improvement.
Glad you think this track is okay. Ottobiano was mainly built from feedback that a lot of guys wanted bigger ruts, I believe (still haven't had time to try it...) Agueda was the same, also this had it in the back of the mind. Kegums was definitely built by that what I had gotten to me here and there. I'm very glad each time we get something that is valid feedback and not "traction is shit" or "fuck this part". If people could do as good with the feedback as you did with Russia, taking a picture and adding lines, explaining each of them, it'd be so much easier.

We still have a few rounds to go and for the people that want better tracks, they aren't finished all of them terrain wise so if anyone wants to tracks to have a certain roughness etc, feedback is the way to go here.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Justin and I were the creators of this weeks track. We listened to everyone's feedback and tried to come up with something you'd enjoy. Normally I'm not the guy who does the visual work for a track. For this track I got the chance to do it. I tried to make the track looks more like an rF track, and make the performance on the track better than previous EMF tracks. I've worked months to get the visuals where they were at. I've asked Race for tips and tricks and he helped me when I needed his help.

Justin was one of the most motivated track makers I've spoken to in this years EMF crew (not saying Gabriel, Kristoffer or Max aren't! They're all motivated and good track creators). Justin really tried to deliver what you guys wanted. Better traction, less sharp, small bumps and ruts, but not overly big and unrealistic. IMO he nailed it. I absolutely love the track. Yes, sure, the track could be a little rougher here and there, but we were scared to disappoint people with a track which would be too rough to race on. Justin has worked months on the terrain, redone a lot of sections and tried to make it as good as possible. I'd told him the track was great already, but he didn't agree and changed up a small section every time and kept blowing me away.

Both Justin and I have tried to create the best track yet, but unfortunately it looks like it's one of the worst.

I'd like to get feedback on the following:
- Terrain / traction
- Visuals
- Performance

Justin will make the terrain for Assen again, and I might be the one doing visuals (at least help). Any feedback is appriciated now, especially after months of trying to get a good track out. We'd like to make Assen one of the best and fun tracks in MXS.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:

what can we reply to that ?
Don't u see any evolution in our tracks since round 1 of this year ?
We are now using rF traction since round5, people still think our track are slippery, when it's the same traction they are loving on rF ...
We are now making huge berms and more roundish ruts (not realistic AT ALL in our opinion, but we are still making it for you guys), and the same guys which were complaining about tiny ruts and small bumps are now saying the track is a piece of shit ...

I might become harsh or maybe even coarse if i continue, better to stop this post here.

@Justin&Ruben : you can be proud of you, after months of work, your track was actually pretty decent lmaaooooooooooo.

I can't believe theses same guys are posting "awesome track" on real piece of shit overscaled af, anyway Donald Trump is US president, Rihana is the official world ambassador for ecology, welcome in 2017, poor world..

#2old4this
Maxime Tison
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I honestly didn't have a problem with the traction this week. Thought it was pretty good. The only thing I didnt like about the track is more of a personal opinion and thats the wall jumps. Compared to the wall jump at Ottobiano they were much better but the roughness at the landing of them just adds randomness imo. Now could be because I didnt play the track enough to memorize the speed I need to land perfectly in between the roughness but maybe make it smoother/more spread out.
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:

what can we reply to that ?
Don't u see any evolution in our tracks since round 1 of this year ?
We are now using rF traction since round5, people still think our track are slippery, when it's the same traction they are loving on rF ...
We are now making huge berms and more roundish ruts (not realistic AT ALL in our opinion, but we are still making it for you guys), and the same guys which were complaining about tiny ruts and small bumps are now saying the track is a piece of shit ...

I might become harsh or maybe even coarse if i continue, better to stop this post here.

@Justin&Ruben : you can be proud of you, after months of work, your track was actually pretty decent lmaaooooooooooo.

I can't believe theses same guys are posting "awesome track" on real piece of shit overscaled af, anyway Donald Trump is US president, Rihana is the official world ambassador for ecology, welcome in 2017, poor world..

#2old4this
more tracks like the start of the season with actual braking bumps and smaller ruts please :)
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

M@xTizZz wrote:anyway Donald Trump is US president
Sorry for that, i could also say "French people are putting an old banker from Rottshild as president"
Maxime Tison
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

This turn was actually pretty good in the race. Maybe a little roughness added the exit for the outside would have made them a little more even.
Same with the outside here. Just too OP. Give it something to make it even with the inside ruts. Maybe some roughness on the entrance?
Outside was really OP here and was able to hold it pinned all the way through on a 450. Maybe smooth the rut down just a bit (more like the inside but still not identical).
Outside was pretty useless here. Maybe size up the rut on the back side and make it more railable to give you a better drive out of it since you lost time swinging out wide compared to the guy inside already.
Red: IMO there shouldnt be 2 ruts there. First time I hit that line was the last because of that.
Blue: Main line
Yellow: Here is where you should have made a rut to give you a nice little shoot onto the straight since you already lost time to the guy on the inside.

You guys are getting the concept down just need to buff some stuff out. Preciate the time put into these tracks.