2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by Aaron Hall »

Personally i think this inside line is nearly perfect i was personally expecting this around the whole track
I think if Justin is able to take a look at 2013/14 lommel which haggqvist made, small but quite long rollers around the whole track and was to make some of the ruts/berms smaller it would feel like a sand track a lot more, also feel like the traction didn't really feel like sand felt like i had too much grip and not enough spin
This corner though... it definitely should not be a smooth outside line simply because waves form all over a sand track, i understand you have probably tried to make the lines equal but if you make one completely smooth and the other with waves people will clearly go to the smooth line simply because they don't want to have the risk of coming off in the rougher line, but if you was able to even the lines out more with waves i feel like the racing would be a lot closer simply because there is more line choice and places to pass.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Track was okay to play for fun, not for racing, everyone is 5th gear full trottle everywhere, and you have to pray to not die on the random bumps before and after the wall, the only way to pass someone is hope a crash because everyone goes almost same speed..
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

To those with reasonable feedback - much appreciated. I'm a bit let down only because of the amount of time spent, but I think I could have spent an eternity finding stuff that I didn't love, tweaking, messing it up, tweaking again, etc. The point is, I certainly don't ever expect to make a perfect track.

With that out of the way, after a lot of the comments I heard and read around the time I initially began laying out the track (Feb/March?), and the reaction to the style that Otto was built in (which I quite liked), my interpretation was that many were not fans of the more rough/difficult style, so I tried to work in that direction. Clearly, missed the mark.

Will take the comments into consideration for the 2 remaining builds I have completed, and will go back through them in the hopes that I can make adjustments in accordance with feedback.

Thanks
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Now again we had some great feedback, awesome. Corentin, maybe not the most feedback ever, but at least you elaborated and explained for us to understand :)
manii20

Post by manii20 »

I forgot to mention that this track was visually really good. I was running ultra res without any lag (which I couldn't do on previous round).
Coaker30
Team: Privateer

Post by Coaker30 »

I've been playing Mx simulator for about 5 months now and it's amazing I love it! I have also just recently been doing the EMF rounds for the first time and I find them sweet.

EMF/RF Tracks.

the difference I find between the EMF tracks and Rf Tracks it simply Lines, with Rf they seem to have so many lines you can go in but on the other hand emf tracks are very one lined. You could also say the same about how the roughness of the tracks, Rf is rough as a badgers cunt and EMf is very smooth and almost boring in ways. for example, Lommel what I raced in today was soo smooth for what Lommel is known for (rough as a badgers cunt), then you look at RF tracks and they are so rough and difficult maybe too rough for people just starting out like me.

Whatever you do to improve the tracks don't forget that AMA and MXGP tracks are 2 different worlds so don't go crazy with similarities. I feel like when you ride an EMF or RF track you should be able to tell the difference.

A lot of people probably don't agree with what I just said but that's my opinion on the matter.
Stable
Crushed Dissenter
Team: None

Post by Stable »

Coaker30 wrote:
You also forgot that rf have about 3 berms going around each corner meaning they dont really have to shut of, which in my opinion doesnt really make it fun being flat out 24/7 and makes the emf tracks acc have to have throttle control other wise your facing the other way.
Daniel Cooper
Team: Factory Husqvarna

Post by Daniel Cooper »

couldnt of put it better,
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Track was okay to play for fun, not for racing, everyone is 5th gear full trottle everywhere, and you have to pray to not die on the random bumps before and after the wall, the only way to pass someone is hope a crash because everyone goes almost same speed..
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Rd15 Servers and sign up are now open, link of the track added in the 1st post or directly in the track section of the forum
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
manii20

Post by manii20 »

How many people will receive prizes? Top3, top5 or top8 like in sx?
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Numbers update, correct me if anything wrong

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

i already changed the calendar but didn't mention it here.
We postponed the Uddevalla GP because Kristoffer is between trip out of his home/relocation/other trip out of his home.
The race will be 1week later than planned.
The week "off" is next week so
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

DP

We will profit of the off week to host some online races with erode so stay tuned :wink:
Maxime Tison
LnnT
Team: 347 Racing

Post by LnnT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3fSdA_Y77g
Hello everyone, i uploaded my first heat of Lommel on my channel, i would appreciate it a lot if you guys would check it out!
Thanks
- Lennert
Thegoat4
Team: Privateer

Post by Thegoat4 »

So where is the Uddevalla track ?