2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series

Post by M@xTizZz »

Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
StephaneGuido wrote:Great track gj on that but the traction ruins everything again :/
lool it's the same traction than rF nice feedback
Theres actually no way its the same traction as rF... Track this week is alright but feel like last week's was better for sure. I'll have a more detailed explanation out later.

i really don't think you feel theses 0.05 less in the 1st friction value.

BTW all rF tracks have the same traction so if you feel a difference you have a problem
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

i think people only think the traction is bad because they are trying to turn really hard on the bumps around the corners/hills

the rf tracks turns are so smooth that you dont slide but emfs have alot of roughness to slow you down so u cant just gas it
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Asking for Jordan Foster, He's banned on the site but not in the servers and is trying to do the race today. He says he doesn't know why hes banned so could someone see whats up with his account?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Pc has taken a shit and will not fix atm, cya in a bit red plate, we probs won't see each other again
jakebarrett
Team: GM

Post by jakebarrett »

good track this week! I'm happy to go 7-7 thanks for hosting guys!!
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
lool it's the same traction than rF nice feedback
Theres actually no way its the same traction as rF... Track this week is alright but feel like last week's was better for sure. I'll have a more detailed explanation out later.

BTW all rF tracks have the same traction so if you feel a difference you have a problem

i just put the rF traction into this track and holy god it rides so much better, you're not sliding when you power on and you're not washing the front every 2nd/3rd corner.... i think EMF should use the same traction for every round.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: Theres actually no way its the same traction as rF... Track this week is alright but feel like last week's was better for sure. I'll have a more detailed explanation out later.

i just put the rF traction into this track and holy god it rides so much better, you're not sliding when you power on and you're not washing the front every 2nd/3rd corner.... i think EMF should use the same traction for every round.
so you are saying theses 0.05 in the 1st friction value is making you feel the track completly different
really weird cause it was 1.2 during the beta testing and we changed to 1.15 without feeling any big difference
and i really don't think it makes a big difference, i think it's in ur head, same for the people who think Glen Helen and Hangtown don't have the same traction

but for real "holy god it rides so much better" make me laugh hard, we could put .1 more than rF you'll still say it's slippery take rF traction, try to give unbiased feedbacks please
Maxime Tison
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

M@xTizZz wrote:try to give unbiased feedbacks please
explain.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

DaleMullins873 wrote:i think EMF should use the same traction for every round.
Hell to the NO.
Has everyone forgot this is supposed to be a "Simulator".
This game is turning more arcade-like every day.
People are so spoiled these days its not even funny.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Rayvenator wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote: Has everyone forgot this is supposed to be a "Simulator".
can't be more agree, unfortunately the guys who still want a simulator are a threatened specie,
also and this is my personal opinion, the game needs a fix on the wheel's physics to use irl traction&roughness
it's the same feeling than when u tell to ur parents the music they listened since 20 years is shit, for them it's the best music of the world maybe even the universe, for you it's just an old gipsy music played by 70s hippies :)
we're just old now it's time to leave
Maxime Tison
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
can't be more agree, unfortunately the guys who still want a simulator are a threatened specie,
also and this is my personal opinion, the game needs a fix on the wheel's physics to use irl traction&roughness
it's the same feeling than when u tell to ur parents the music they listened since 20 years is shit, for them it's the best music of the world maybe even the universe, for you it's just an old gipsy music played by 70s hippies :)
we're just old now it's time to leave
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

In classic Sonny Edmonson fashion, I'm gonna throw out my 2 cents where they weren't asked for and possibly don't even belong at all, but oh well, just gonna send it.
As much as I love the realism argument, and agree with it, I also disagree with it. While being a simulator, MX Simulator is also a game, and when I think of gaming, I think of fun. Some people's ideas of realism when creating tracks is not fun (to me at least). Do I want to be 8th gear wicked all the way around the track? No. Do I want to have to come to a complete stop just to go around a 180 in the inside rut? Absolutely not. I'm not saying any of the EMF tracks are like that, but that's just an example I've chosen. I do however disagree with some of the traction choices and rut sizes that EMF has been known to use in the past. I personally prefer the traction that rF uses and feel it could work wonders with some of EMF's tracks (which is why I'm ecstatic to get home and ride Agueda). So yeah, TL;DR, I prefer fun over realism
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
JCate

Post by JCate »

how do we get tracks past round 12? there is no link for them and i cant find them.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

JCate wrote:how do we get tracks past round 12? there is no link for them and i cant find them.

yeahhh! wtff!!
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

JCate wrote:how do we get tracks past round 12? there is no link for them and i cant find them.
WOW....... :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List