2017 EMF World MXSGP series - Protest thread

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

ColtonM

Re: 2017 EMF World MXSGP series - Protest thread

Post by ColtonM »

Plus I ride beside him going in to the turn not like I came and punted him that so stupid how that's a ban. Honestly stupid
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

When is the reports coming out for Valkenswaard? Hopefully before tonight so if anyone that got a week suspension know that.
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD6 protests

ↂ Round 6 recap

Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Dylan OGILBY, #48 (17970)
Time : 0:23.05
Class : MX2 Pro
Moto : 2
Message : just going wide open in to pile of people when crossing everybody's line...
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dylan is jumping on the left side of Alanas and landing just in Alanas line.
This is the 1st lap of the race, there are a lot of riders in the pack, the best way to pass people is to keep distance with them.
This pass is not ban-able, but is still aggressive and abit hasty.
VERDICT: aggressive riding
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Maxime VANDERBEEK, #35 (1248)
Time : 4:21
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Maxime re-entered the track without watching for others players, without trying to keep his line.
VERDICT: Unsafe track's entering
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4]

Infos: Maxime TISON, #51 (4820) protested Octavien PELLOIN, #341 (12547)
Time : 10mn30
Class : MX1 Pro
Moto : 1
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Octavien re-entered the track without watching for others players, without trying to keep his line.

Infos: Andreas BERGSTRøM, #175 (10895) protested Kieran EVANS, #414 (13279)
Time : 23 minutes and 44sec
Class : MX2 Amat
Message : Kieran was standing still, and then drive right in front of me as a lapper.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Noa is coming back from a crash, just like it's written in the rule.. Backing up to be in the right way and re-starting by keeping his line.
Andreas is coming there without taking distance or trying to be safe.
From Andreas's view :
From Kieran's view :
VERDICT: Andreas's mistake, nothing, race incident

Infos: Andreas BERGSTRøM, #175 (10895) protested Noa VANDENDAELE, #507 (21545)
Time : 12 min and 42sec
Message : I was saving this launch jump, and Noa Vandendaele launched it, and then after he lands he was going full throttle, instead of breaking and goes straight into me.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Noa is jumping the big single way too far and he's not even trying to brake after landing it, going directly into Andreas's line which is 1lap ahead of him.
He knew Andreas is a leader cause he just let him pass 20s before this incident.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding + making crash a leader
PENALTY: Warning "making crash a leader while passing him" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Lee BRADLEY, #458 (20015) protested Kevin HERGLE, #333 (22217)
Time : 21:10 & 23:11
Message : doesn't move for the blue flag at all, stays in racing line for good 15secs. making me crash. getting up from that , i catch 1st again make the pass, he cross jumps into my line and then crashes making me lose 1st.!!
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: First time, Kevin is keeping the racing line for 30s, he's letting one time the inside but re-pass Lee on the outside just after. BUT Lee crashed alone but hitting a bale.
1st action (the ktm guy in front is Kevin) :
2nd time, he's coming back from a crash without watching for others, Lee is passing him clean on the left side but Kevin keep going wide open to hit the inside berm and re-pass Lee.
Right after that he's crashing taking Lee with him.
2nd action :
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag 2 times + aggressive/unsafe riding
PENALTY: PENALTY: Warning "aggressive/unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (2nd warning)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Andreasber

Post by Andreasber »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD6 protests

Infos: Andreas BERGSTRøM, #175 (10895) protested Kieran EVANS, #414 (13279)
Time : 23 minutes and 44sec
Message : Kieran was standing still, and then drive right in front of me as a lapper.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Noa is coming back from a crash, just like it's written in the rule.. Backing up to be in the right way and re-starting by keeping his line.
Andreas is coming there without taking distance or trying to be safe.
From Andreas's view :
From Noa's view :
VERDICT: Andreas's mistake, nothing, race incident

Think you fucked up the POV, and name. Haha, this was Kieran not Noa :)
2016 Brasilian 250 Champion | 2017 rF Amateur 2nd OA | 2017 MXSIM CUP 1st OA
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

sorry Andreas it's fixed now
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD7 protests

ↂ Round 7 recap

Infos: Ryan TURNER, #67 (17899) protested Gregory VAN HOEVE, #752 (6574)
Time : 22:40
Message : I am down in the corner i get up in a normal way, then Gregory runs me wide as a lapper and takes me down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Gregory is going in the outside while Ryan is restarting from his crash. Gregory, instead of letting him go or trying to keep distance with him, is going
directly onto Ryan to push him. He could not know it was a leader.
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Gregory

Infos: Fabian GOLEO, #584 (23993) protested Jonathan HUGHES, #45 (9262)
Time : 1:11
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jonathan doesn't want to let the inside to Fabian but he was already too late. He pushed in the breaking part making him and Fabian crash.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding from Jonathan
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive/unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Lyzander BIGWOOD, #370 (11486) protested Rasmus BALZER, #259 (11076)
Time : 21 minutes 55 second | 29 minutes 29 second
1st protest message : Rasmus gets blue flag and doesn't try move over just trying to race me while i lap him only get past him cause he crashes.
2d protest message : Re passes me and crosses over to the left when im lapping him when the next corner is a right. He also got banned earlier in the series for being a terrible lapper and still hasn't learnt his lessons.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION:
1st move :
Rasmus had the blue flag bar from 22:00 to 23:30 without trying to let Lyzander pass. The bar indicated 1.5s or less.
No GIF but here's the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR1-1493842735.mxdemo
2nd move :
Rasmus is jumping the big triple while Lyzander is bit short. Rasmus is coming really fast from this jump and can't really brake to not pass Lyzander.
Rasmus should know he's not in battle with this guy cause he have a 30s gap with the precedent player. By knowing that he should keep more distance with Lyzander, but in this case
he didn't have to brake after jumping this big triple.
NOTE : Rasmus didn't got banned for being a terrible lapper but for aggressive riding (punt payback on Lewis Lynds rd4)
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (2nd warning)

Infos: Daniel COOPER, #110 (14237) protested Yoni BREYSSE, #506 (22082)
Time : 2:55
Message : here is the gyazo, he just went straight across from outside to inside without any idea of his surroundings, then hit me and crashed in front of me and i couldn't avoid him. https://gyazo.com/9e662ea791e96a37530249e8cf9df080
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Yoni is taking the corner on the outside berm, and cutting accros to the inside into Daniel's line.
VERDICT: Unsafe riding
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Matthias HAVY, #609 (18633) protested Kevin MATON, #954 (16114)
Time : 22:05.0
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Kevin is having the blue flag with less than 0.5s, looks like he let the middle rut for Matthias to pass but directly went in Matthias's line when he saw him.
After that he's restarting from this crash and didn't let him pass until the end of the race.
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag + aggressive riding
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Luca CAVALLERO, #525 (18114) protested Jay TURNER, #327 (13465)
Time : 7.23
Class : MX1 Amat
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: We can see Jay being already in front of Luca (and on his inside) before the corner. He's not too late, he's not trying to push, he's just passing him.
It's not the best and cleanest move for sure and it's not worth a ban. When Luca saw Jay in front and on his inside before the corner, he should have hit the brakes instead of trying to push.
We think it's more his mistake than an aggressive move from Jay
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD8 and RD9 protests

ↂ Round 8 recap
Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Emeric RICHARD, #84 (13039)
Time : last lap
Message : I was trying to catch 6th and Emeric wasn't moving at all, I finally closed his line and he didn't even braked and took me down.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Emeric is having the blue flag showing less than 1s for a good 30s. He doesn't move and Alanas is finally trying to pass him but crashed by hitting his rear wheel.
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

Infos: Maxime Tison, #51 (4820) protested Dom AGGETT, #114 (23904)
Time : 1mn
Message : Dom is cutting all the inside ruts to go in the outside to block me and make me crash... useless when he have enough skill and speed to pass me clean on the inside.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Not a complete dirty/crappy move but still aggressive/unsafe for Maxime. Dom could pass him without going on his line.
VERDICT: Unsafe/aggressive riding from Dom.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Dom AGGETT, #114 (23904) protested Ryan TURNER, #67 (17899)
Time : 17:49
Message : Passed ryan clean into the turn, decides to ride strait into the side of me,
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dom is going to pass Ryan on his inside, the way he came in the corner was for sure for a block pass or at least cutting Ryan's line so not a clean pass.
But he hit a bump really hard because of his high speed, this made his rear end sketchy, he could not do anything at this time and just ended in the outside berm.
Ryan choose to cut Dom's line when he saw him and punt him off track they both crashed.
From Ryan's view :
From Dom's view :
VERDICT: Unsafe/aggressive riding from Ryan

Infos: Ryan TURNER, #67 (17899) protested Dom AGGETT, #114 (23904)
Time : Majority of the race / 20:40 ; 20:56 ; 21:04
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Theses are just payback *nobrain* punts/tbones/takeouts from Dom
1st move :
2nd move :
3rd move :
VERDICT: Aggressive riding many times
PENALTY: DQ + Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + 1 week suspension [for everything he did during this moto]

Infos: Martin LUNDQUIST, #325 (15811) protested Gabriel SILES, #848 (8230)
Time : 13sec
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Gabriel crashed with an other guy and came back from this crash full throttle and crosses into Martin's line.
VERDICT: unsafe restart after crash
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3]

Infos: Martin LUNDQUIST, #325 (15811) protested Julian BELLY, #478 (17160)
Time : 13.14
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Julian is coming back from a crash just on the face of this small tabletop. He's restarting in safe way, jump a bit the tabletop and landed sketchy.
He restarted in safe way by using the back-up button just like it's written in the rulebook.
Martin is coming to jump the tabletop without taking distance with Julian and crashed.
VERDICT: Nothing, Martin's fault, race incident.

Infos: Christoffer JONSSON, #385 (19280) protested Jake JAYNES, #599 (7128)
Time : 4.50
Message : I am pulling out on the track after a crash. I purposely keep as for to the left as I can.
Firstly Jake pins is right into the side of me so I get pushed of the track. After that he stops in front of me to keep me from re-entering the track again
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Just what Christoffer said, we don't get why Jake went on the left like he did when he saw Christoffer who was letting him pass...
The brake check after is just useless and unsporting
From Christoffer's view :
From Jake's view :
VERDICT: unsafe riding AND aggresive riding
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

ↂ Round 9 recap
Infos: Kristoffer WENERKLANG, #959 (7250) protested Ben LAKE, #192 (9718)
Time : 1:10
Message : Ben lake cuts the corner, he did not even crash. Just as he started to turn for the cut, he could have gone around the normal way.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Ben Lake is trying to avoid a big pile up in the corner. After checking he did NOT pass anyone who was not in this pile up + he crashed when re-entering the track in the rear wheel of Kristoffer.
VERDICT: Nothing, Ben is just trying to avoid a big pile up, he didn't cut the track to pass someone.

Infos: Kristoffer WENERKLANG, #959 (7250) protested Jonathan HUGHES, #45 (9262)
Time : 2:03
Message : Jonathan decides to run straight on the track, straight in front of me. If I wouldn't have expected that, we would have collided.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Jonathan is re-entering the track really poorly

Infos: Kristoffer WENERKLANG, #959 (7250) protested Michael BUITENDIJK, #19 (9863)
Time : 6:26
Message : Michael jumps the downhill triple and lands on me. He also jumps into the middle of the track. A good measure here would have been not to launch it since the riders on the inside doesn't do it.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Actually both riders are not keeping their lines, and Kristoffer is more going on the left than Michael is going on the right.
From Kristoffer's view :
Image.
From Michael's view :
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident.

Infos: Kristoffer WENERKLANG, #959 (7250) protested Dylan OGILBY, #48 (17970)
Time : 12:07
Message : Dylan jumps unnecessarily far and punts me over the berm, making me lose a significant amount of time.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dylan is overjumping the double and landed on Kris, punt him off track.
VERDICT: Unsafe/aggressive riding from Dylan

Infos: Emilien MABRU, #522 (2141) protested Jeremi SEABOLT, #12 (9061)
Time : 1.31.8
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dirty blockpass from Jeremi
VERDICT: Aggressive riding

Infos: Corentin JULIAN, #74 (2233) protested Josh HAMILTON, #298 (8430)
Time : 4:08.0
Message : Eject me because he is laggin (like every moto), and try to cut the split line
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: We don't really see Josh lagging in the demo but it was still an aggressive move, we'll talk about him about his connection.

Infos: Matthias HAVY, #609 (18633) protested Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496)
Time : 5:50.00
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dale is going off track and re-entered the track by crossjumping the outside berm causing Mattias to crash
Maxime Tison
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Emilien MABRU honestly its was your fault for not checking up... If you raced smart you would have heard him and checked up but obviously you dont take any precautions... I think its so retarded how you guys protest for your own mistakes.. I would understand if you got like 5 punted or just a obvious clean out but in this case he was just taking the line away and you hit him. Nothing against you or anything just my opinion..
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

ColtonM wrote:Emilien MABRU honestly its was your fault for not checking up... If you raced smart you would have heard him and checked up but obviously you dont take any precautions... I think its so retarded how you guys protest for your own mistakes.. I would understand if you got like 5 punted or just a obvious clean out but in this case he was just taking the line away and you hit him. Nothing against you or anything just my opinion..
Seabolt is a fast rider and going for the win and you were holding him up. get over it u suk
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

So Hamilton didnt get anything for that? I mean, he cut the last turn for almost all laps of boths moto, take down people, doesnt care about how he back on track.. He do that since the start of the season btw..
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:That line is allowed during the race?

chrischanning202 wrote:
*cries about an unsafe track re-entry in rF even though it wasn't even that bad*

*completely unsafe track re-entry on the SAME PERSON that he protested about*

Take a bow, Josh
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:So Hamilton didnt get anything for that? I mean, he cut the last turn for almost all laps of boths moto, take down people, doesnt care about how he back on track.. He do that since the start of the season btw..

chrischanning202 wrote:
*cries about an unsafe track re-entry in rF even though it wasn't even that bad*

*completely unsafe track re-entry on the SAME PERSON that he protested about*

Take a bow, Josh
If you don't protest theses actions it can't be reviewed.
For the rut he cut, a lot of people were doing it during the race, we though it was not possible to do without losing time, we were wrong.
But we'll not give a penalty to all the guys who did it.
If he make you crash by doing it you have to protest him. But posting GIF in the thread of the serie is not a protest.
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD10 and RD11 protests

ↂ Round 10 recap
Infos: Noa VANDENDAELE, #507 (21545) protested Morgan FABREGUETTES, #53 (6062)
Time : 11:25.5
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Morgi is a lapper here. Rush is passing him on his right and is taking the outside. Right after Rush passed him,
he cut the line, looks like he try to block pass Rush but fail.
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag, Trying to block-pass a leader
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] (2nd warning)

Time : 2:34.0
Message : Slow down and try to take my front wheel to make me fall
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Corentin is coming back from a crash while Josh is coming, Josh is going from the complete left to the right just to hit
Corentin's front wheel. He failed
VERDICT: Trying to make someone else crash on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" (2nd warning)

Time : 2:58.0
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Josh is just going wide open into Corentin to make him crash
VERDICT: Going wide open on someone else to make him crash
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe/aggressive riding" (3rd warning = 1 week suspension) + 1 week suspension

Infos: Kevin ROUANNE, #217 (22363) protested Noa VANDENDAELE, #507 (21545)
Time : 5mn43
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Noa is re-entering the track without watching for others
VERDICT: Unsafe track entry
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Jay TURNER, #327 (13465)
Time : 4minutes 32
Message : jay turner fonce sur adrien alors qu'il ni a pas lieu d'etre
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Adrien is passing Jay on the inside and Jay is cutting the line to block pass him, making himself and Adrien crash.
PENALTY: Warning "aggressive riding"

ↂ Round 11 recap
Infos: Ryan TURNER, #67 (17899) protested Grant HARLAN, #349 (23884)
Time : Start
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Grant is crossing the whole starting line to go on the inside. He's hitting Ryan who will make other people crash by crashing himself.
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding"

Infos: Anthony TWIDLE, #450 (4100) protested Dom AGGETT, #114 (23904)
Time : 33 secs
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dom is already in the usual line to take the corner, Anthony is crossjumping the rut, coming in the back of Dom and hitting him.
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident and mainly Anthony's mistake.

Infos: Anthony TWIDLE, #450 (4100) protested Austin BEAR, #472 (10651)
Time : 17.55
Message : austin bear got back on the trottle after i lapped him and hit my back end and i went down
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Anthony is crashing alone on this one, Austin is letting him pass and he lost his front end.
VERDICT: Nothing, race incident and mainly Anthony's mistake.

Infos: Erik OLSSON, #597 (16197) protested Ryan WITLOX, #596 (23141)
Time : 50 seconds
Message : i passed him then i took the outside and he just rammed me from the inside
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Ryan is on the inside rut and Erik on the outside.
Looks like both riders didn't want to let pass each others and didn't cut the throttle before the 2 ruts overlap.
VERDICT: Race incident, ruts were made like that, players had to be carefull when riding in the pack
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD12 and RD14 protests

ↂ Round 12 recap
Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #259 (13377) protested Alex MONCH, #63 (5738)
Time : 12:15
Message : Couldn't get over the fact that he is getting passed.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Alanas is passing Alex on the inside and Alex is going directly into Alanas's line to hit him.
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Alex.

ↂ Round 13 recap
No protest

ↂ Round 14 recap
Infos: Lennert NUYTTENS, #327 (21449) protested David LINDER, #170 (28258)
Time : 2:23:7
Class : Open C Amat
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Lennert is riding off track in the whole corner, David is sliding out in the track and crossjumped it to hit Lennert of was re-entering the track.
From Lennert's view :
From David's view :
VERDICT: Lennert should not ride offtrack like that, it's his responsability to watch before re-entering the track, David just slided out and avoid the crash.
Race incident.

Infos: Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496) protested Freddy KARLSSON, #694 (12577)
Time : 14:50 - 15:10
Message : he sends the wall jump to pass me (leader) then a few seconds later he comes across the track and hits me
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Freddy is sending the wall and pass Dale (leader at this time), when that when Dale is going to pass him on the inside, Freddy just ignored the blue flag.
1st move :
2nd move :
VERDICT: Unsafe riding and no respect on blue flag
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

1st POST UP TO DATE WITH RD15, RD16 and RD17 protests

ↂ Round 15 recap
Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Tom GUYON, #270 (19019)
Time : start to 10 seconde
Moto : moto 2
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Tom is going into Theo's line on purpose.
VERDICT: Tom have to keep his line during the start. Unsafe riding

Infos: EMF crew protested Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496)
Time : during the races
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Using unappropriate language against other people or EMF.
PENALTY: Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5]

ↂ Round 16 recap
Infos: Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496) protested Jonas NORDLI, #889 (7201)
Time : LAP 5
Class : 250
Moto : MX2 Pro
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: This action is in 2 moves. Dale is coming back from a crash by re-entering the track poorly, directly into Jonas line who is forced to break.
Dale is cutting the line of Jonas in the next corner so Jonas decided to cut Dale's line and go for a blockpass, they both crashed.
1s action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: Unsafe track entery for Dale, unsafe riding for Jonas
PENALTY:
Dale : Warning "unsafe track's entering" [Rulebook - section 2.4] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)
Jonas : Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496) protested Erik HAUGNESS, #722 (8855)
Time : LAP 5
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Erik is cutting Dale's line just to make him crash by hitting his front wheel, he could have pass him on the inside clean.
VERDICT: Aggressive riding from Erik

Infos: Lewis LYNDS, #468 (17199) protested William MOYNES, #169 (18613)
Time : 28.19.3
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: William is a lapper here, he's going for a blockpass on Lewis.
VERDICT: aggressive riding, made crash a leader on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "making crash a leader while passing him" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "agressive riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9]

Infos: Jonathan HUGHES, #45 (9262) protested Rico DE LAAT, #75 (19896)
Time : 12.40
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Looks like Rico is letting Jonathan pass and jump right into him 4s later.
VERDICT: He made crash a leader with an unsafe riding, 30s later he's re-passing a leader aggresively.
PENALTY: Warning "making crash a leader while passing him" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "unsafe riding" [Rulebook - section 2.9] + Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: Logan LEITZEL, #95 (19661) protested Dylan OGILBY, #48 (17970)
Time : 12.40
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Dylan is waiting for Logan as a lapper to make him crash, he's cutting the track, going wide open into Logan. Dylan doesn't even have his real name.
1st action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: ...
PENALTY: Banned for the rest of the year.

Infos: EMF Crew protested William MOYNES, #169 (18613)
Time : 11.15
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: William is restarting poorly without waiting to be lined up and going direclty into an other rider.
VERDICT: aggressive riding, made crash a leader on purpose
PENALTY: Warning "unsafe restart after crash" [Rulebook - section 2.3] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: Kevin ROUANNE, #217 (22363) protested Oscar MANIAS, #222 (18203)
Time : 10:48
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Oscar is going direclty into Kevin to hit his front wheel

ↂ Round 17 recap
Infos: EMF Crew protested Rush CHAPMAN, #92 (14794)
Time : 7:50 to the end
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Rush is waiting for leaders to make them crash on purpose, cutting the track many times.
No GIF but here's the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR1-1504123942.mxdemo
VERDICT: ...
PENALTY: DQ from the race, Banned for the rest of the serie

Infos: Géraud VASSELIN, #109 (5489) protested Grant HARLAN, #349 (23884)
Time : 18:21 and 18:40
Message : Grant Harlan makes me a voluntary takeout 2 times or i didn't do anything on him.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Pure dirty riding from Grant
1st action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: too much shit
PENALTY: Banned for the rest of the serie

Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Fred HEATHER, #13 (4686)
Time : 6:23 and 9:10
Message : Keeps crossing the lines all section long and ends up taking me out. Tboned me at 9:10
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: 1st action looks like a race incident, we can see Alanas riding abit offtrack before the action, he came into Fred's wheel before the tabletop.
2nd action, again Alanas is riding offtrack and he's going into Fred. It's not Fred mistake, but Alanas line coming from the offtrack and cutting Fred's line.
1s action :
2nd action :
VERDICT: Nothing, Alanas's mistakes, race incident.

Infos: Alanas SAULYS, #29 (13377) protested Grant HARLAN, #349 (23884)
Time : 17:16
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Grant is cutting Alanas's line when he saw he was going to pass him

Infos: Theo PRUVOST, #227 (23451) protested Aaron HALL, #160 (14222)
Time : 25.50 26.50
Message : aaron hall force volontairement pour faire tomber emilien mabru sans raison alors quil est en drapeau bleu
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Aaron is forcing to not let Emilien pass. He could have let pass him at 26.49 but let him pass 10s later
No GIF but here's the demo : http://mxsim.fr/demos/EMFR1-1504126366.mxdemo
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2]

Infos: Benoit KRAWIEC, #34 (10380) protested William MOYNES, #169 (18613)
Time : 28
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: William is trying to pass Benoit on the inside, but he's completly out of control here.
VERDICT: unsafe riding from William

Infos: Kieran EVANS, #414 (13279) protested Aaron HALL, #160 (14222)
Time : Last Lap
Class : MXGP
Moto : Qualifying
Message : On a decent lap and aaron hall decides hes gonna wait up for me in the next turn and decides to go out of his way to clean me out.
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Aaron is waiting for Kieran and restarting just behind, he's blocking him while he's lapper and cut his line on purpose.
No GIF but here's the demo : https://www.mediafire.com/file/zb3bao2x ... why.mxdemo
VERDICT: No respect on blue flag, trying to kill other people qualifying session.
PENALTY: Warning "blue flag" [Rulebook - section 2.2] + Warning "trying to kill other people qualifying" [Rulebook - section 2.8] (3rd warning = 1 week suspension)

Infos: EMF crew protested Dale MULLINS, #214 (15496)
Time : during the races
EMF Crew's DESCRIPTION: Using unappropriate language against other people or EMF.
PENALTY: Warning "harsh language" [Rulebook - section 3.5]
Maxime Tison
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

i didn't even abuse the admin though, he kept trying to say i raced 250 class when i wasn't even awake. i messaged you (MAXIME) explaining and i asked to be added. host added Aaron and an EMF OFFICIAL but wouldn't add me. twice this year I've been banned for stupid shit.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion