It's a joke ?
u forgott Post for MXS Design'S
:o
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2017 EMF Nationals series - Official thread

Post by M@xTizZz »

Aaron Hall wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:For y'alls info, Gaetan is a new member of our crew, learning to host so we can have more help in the future. He's nice and doing good so far.
Defiantly not doing good when he kicks you for apparently taking others out when you don't hit anyone all race lol
Kicking you for no reason, lol, having a ping above 1000ms is no reason for sure

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:He's a kid of 15yo, i'm not really sure if it's a good idea to put him admin..
You know sometime some teenager are smarter than 20 even 25 years old people.
Here it's the case Gaetan is smarter than most of the 20 years old guys i know, including all the guys who posted something about him here
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:For y'alls info, Gaetan is a new member of our crew, learning to host so we can have more help in the future. He's nice and doing good so far.
Defiantly not doing good when he kicks you for apparently taking others out when you don't hit anyone all race lol
Kicking you for no reason, lol, having a ping above 1000ms is no reason for sure
Aussies don't get kicked anymore and some of them peak at 1000 sometimes and they don't get the big boot. BTW i was joking about Gaetan hosting ability for the rest of the night everything ran smoothly and quickly. Shame i can't get away with lagging my ass around the track anymore
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

also i want to point something out,

We took the decision to host this serie for free in addition to the 40 official races we host this year.
That will kill us at least 12 nights during summer, being in front of our computer for you people, instead of spending good time with friends/family during summer.
And the only post we have in this thread is about Gaetan becoming an admin.
WOW this community is getting more and more toxic
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Rayvenator wrote:Does it require season pass?
no, it's a free serie
Maxime Tison
StephaneGuido
Team: Evergood

Post by StephaneGuido »

M@xTizZz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:He's a kid of 15yo, i'm not really sure if it's a good idea to put him admin..
Here it's the case Gaetan is smarter than most of the 20 years old guys i know, including all the guys who posted something about him here

Sry but when u cant even speak well you own languague i dont know if he's rly smart, im pretty sure he dont understand more than 5 english words so he cant understand what the ppl are saying in the chat. but gl its your choice :) and we are not toxic we just saying what we think about your decisions.
gaetan17
Team: Privateer

Post by gaetan17 »

I am only 15 years old who is young to be admin, but maxime and goutsou trust me and I will make my maximum to prove that I am capable and quite smart.
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

===╬ Race schedule ╬===
Race server : EMFRacing2.mxsim.fr:19802
9:00 pm: End of qualifications
9:00pm 9:02pm: UID Grab
9:05pm 9:35pm: Moto 1 Lites class
9:35pm 10:00pm: Moto 1 Bigboys class
10:00pm 10:30pm: Moto 2 Lites class
10:30pm 11:00pm: Moto 2 Bigboys class
What about this schedule?

09:00pm : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:02pm : UID Grab
09:05pm/09:35pm : Moto 1 - Lites class
09:35pm/10:00pm : Moto 2 - Lites class
10:00pm/10:30pm : Moto 1 - Bigboys class
10:30pm/11:00pm : Moto 2 - Bigboys class
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Rico118 wrote:
===╬ Race schedule ╬===
Race server : EMFRacing2.mxsim.fr:19802
9:00 pm: End of qualifications
9:00pm 9:02pm: UID Grab
9:05pm 9:35pm: Moto 1 Lites class
9:35pm 10:00pm: Moto 1 Bigboys class
10:00pm 10:30pm: Moto 2 Lites class
10:30pm 11:00pm: Moto 2 Bigboys class
What about this schedule?

09:00pm : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:02pm : UID Grab
09:05pm/09:35pm : Moto 1 - Lites class
09:35pm/10:00pm : Moto 2 - Lites class
10:00pm/10:30pm : Moto 1 - Bigboys class
10:30pm/11:00pm : Moto 2 - Bigboys class
No?
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

M@xTizZz wrote:We took the decision to host this serie for free in addition to the 40 official races we host this year.
That will kill us at least 12 nights during summer, being in front of our computer for you people, instead of spending good time with friends/family during summer.
I'm sorry but that's completely your choice to host it. If you consider us 'killing' your chance to live your life, don't bother hosting? You're running it for free which is great and I'm sure everyone is thankful for, but it's YOUR OWN choice, so why complain about it as if it's everyone else's fault?
You're acting like we're taking your summer away from you, and somehow your family too :roll:

I am very grateful that you're doing the series and I'm sure there are loads of others thinking the same, but this is the unprofessional approach I was talking about you guys having a while back... You usually have 1 admin that runs it (and sometimes doesn't even watch the racing anyway), so don't act like we're dragging you away from your families to play on your computer. It's your own choice.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

StephaneGuido wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:

Sry but when u cant even speak well you own languague i dont know if he's rly smart, im pretty sure he dont understand more than 5 english words so he cant understand what the ppl are saying in the chat. but gl its your choice :) and we are not toxic we just saying what we think about your decisions.
yes you are toxic, i'll not start to post private shit like u just did but i have plenty of proofs you're toxic, not really brave and not really mature for your age.
Gaetan is not really good in english for now, but he'll learn both at school and here.
Also we could compare where u at now, what u did at school in the past and where Gaetan is now, i don't think it will be positive for you.
Last point, i really don't care what u think about our decisions, you have nothing to say, last time we told together you were niice, then after the problems we had you never came back on ts just to talk and explain your opinion about the problems we had (lack of balls maybe?). Then you made fun of Yohann and he finally forgive you (he's stupidly nice imo) and let you ride the GP.
And you're still complaining both in chat and forum whenever you can.
Good example of toxicity.
So now, your opinion on our choices i really don't give a fuck about them
Last advice, don't play too much in the chat or forum from now
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

chrischanning202 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:We took the decision to host this serie for free in addition to the 40 official races we host this year.
I'm sorry but that's completely your choice to host it. If you consider us 'killing' your chance to live your life, don't bother hosting? You're running it for free which is great and I'm sure everyone is thankful for, but it's YOUR OWN choice, so why complain about it as if it's everyone else's fault?
You're acting like we're taking your summer away from you, and somehow your family too :roll:

I am very grateful that you're doing the series and I'm sure there are loads of others thinking the same, but this is the unprofessional approach I was talking about you guys having a while back... You usually have 1 admin that runs it (and sometimes doesn't even watch the racing anyway), so don't act like we're dragging you away from your families to play on your computer. It's your own choice.

you again missunderstand me, but it's just normal now i guess
I never said it's everyone else's fault
When chex is saying the same, you're not replying it's unprofessional approach
You're replying it's normal they have life and they are doing it for us so thanks you
But when it's EMF it's unprofessional ............

"You're acting like we're taking your summer away from you, and somehow your family too :roll:"

Nop i'm just acting like someone who decided to host an other serie with 12 others races and the only replys in the thread of the serie are ............
can't find a nice word to explain it

"(and sometimes doesn't even watch the racing anyway)"

Because we are not kicking people whenever the british crew is saying "kick" kick kick in the chat ???
(for that specific case i would like to see this same crew hosting a serie, in a fair way off course :roll: )

"to play on your computer."

I don't even play the game (except for beta test the GP) and race anymore !?
And i don't consider than having to deal with the type of post we saw here is playing. I have a lot of other stuffs to do if i really want to play
Maxime Tison
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

ROSE822 wrote: No?
Tought maybe same as the mxsgp schedule :wink:
StephaneGuido
Team: Evergood

Post by StephaneGuido »

M@xTizZz wrote:
StephaneGuido wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:

yes you are toxic, i'll not start to post private shit like u just did but i have plenty of proofs you're toxic, not really brave and not really mature for your age.
Gaetan is not really good in english for now, but he'll learn both at school and here.
Also we could compare where u at now, what u did at school in the past and where Gaetan is now, i don't think it will be positive for you.
Last point, i really don't care what u think about our decisions, you have nothing to say, last time we told together you were niice, then after the problems we had you never came back on ts just to talk and explain your opinion about the problems we had (lack of balls maybe?). Then you made fun of Yohann and he finally forgive you (he's stupidly nice imo) and let you ride the GP.
And you're still complaining both in chat and forum whenever you can.
Good example of toxicity.
So now, your opinion on our choices i really don't give a fuck about them
Last advice, don't play too much in the chat or forum from now
its just a meme and the reality but u can't agree with people i guess. and we never had any problem and explain what lol, i have nothing to explain to you. I just told u i dont wanted to do the videos thats all^^
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Looking forward to this, thanks guys.