MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Post by MOTOZ293 »

how do i know what license i have?
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

No problem paying $10 for this. Really looking forward to it, thanks guys.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Just in, Hunter Root can't make it to the race. That's like Eli Tomac crashing out in M1. Who can Money Marv this thing and take home some extra cash?!
Atom6246 wrote:No problem paying $10 for this. Really looking forward to it, thanks guys.
Thanks Atom for some support. Cant wait to ruin your night with the track. :lol:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

barrington314 wrote:Just in, Hunter Root can't make it to the race. That's like Eli Tomac crashing out in M1. Who can Money Marv this thing and take home some extra cash?!
Fake news
barrington314 wrote:Thanks Atom for some support. Cant wait to ruin your night with the track. :lol:
Nah fam your tracks are dope
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

all about the money money money

HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

Payed the $10 to race without checking the time haha, let's hope I manage to stay awake! Cheers Barrington and EMF for hosting this!
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

MOTOZ293 wrote:how do i know what license i have?
http://www.mxsemf.com/indexracing.php?p ... &op=profil

Yohann MAYER from France

uid: 6009 - Race Number : 369

You got the A License.
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

6/6:30pm EST, would be perfect time. 11/11:30pm for UK & +1hr for france. Would see alot more Europeans turn up. #braaaapp
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Hopefully I can make it since I work on Thursdays, Any screenshots of the track?
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

jonracer594 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote: Raceday & Time :
October 19th, 9pm EST (usual rF races time)
I see only Europeans people complaining, but the race is 3am for you guys, not sure why you complain
Maybe because its a European MXsim Federation event?
MxWayGamer wrote:useless blablabla
if most of you can't race, why complain ? just because of the name of the website ?
When we hosted Australian MXSGP no one of you were complaining, why ?
When Hegz is hosting his MXSRaces events at aussie time, no one is complaining, why ?

Stephen came to us and wanted to host this event with EMF, i'll not tell him, ok we'll host it at european timezone cause the name of the website is EMF... OR ok we'll host it but we have to change the name of the website before ... :!: :?:

In the past, the official MxSim Cup have always been hosted at USA time and we always hosted it few days later at European time, there's no surprise here. It's how it works since years, some of you are probably too new in this communitie to know that.

i'll write it big, put it in red and bold letters so everyone should see it :
There will be an european MxSim Cup hosted at European timezone

now can we talk more seriously and stop this useless discussion please.

You, Euro guys, just have to wait some days to read the thread of the "European MxSim Cup", then you'll see there's not 1 event for you but 2.
Wait and see ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the guys which are supporting us !

Message for the new players on EMF : if you didn't have an account before this race and you want to race the "Pro" or "Amateur All-Star" classes, you'll need an update of your licence. You can ask it by posting a message in this thread

Message for the racers or future racers : Since it's a collaboration between EMF (Yohann and me) and Stephen, the activation of your pass should probably be longer than what you're used to wait. Please be comprehensive about it and the fact we have different timezones.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

can we gett a better explination on the prize pool please? how its worded is confusing
dirtbiker64
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by dirtbiker64 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:can we gett a better explination on the prize pool please? how its worded is confusing
explanation**
get**
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

dirtbiker64 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:can we gett a better explination on the prize pool please? how its worded is confusing
explanation**
get**
For all classes, 50% of the gain are going into prize pool.
If a pro rider can take all 3 holeshots he will win 20% of the gain of the pro class.
If a pro rider can win all 3 motos, he will win 30% of the gain of the pro class.

Pro class :
- every 4 guys signed up, 1 guy will receive a prize so if there's 40 racers, top 10 will receive prizes
- any rider who can pull all three main event holeshots will win additional cash prize (an additional 20% of the pro class prize pool).
- any Pro rider that wins all three motos will win the remaining 30% of the pro class prize pool!

Amateur All-Star class : every 3 guys signed up, 1 guy will receive a prize so if there's 40 racers, top 13 will receive prizes

Amateur class : every 2 guys signed up, 1 guy will receive a prize so if there's 40 racers, top 20 will receive prizes.

My examples are based with 40 players by class, so just the 40 people qualified for the night show. If there's more than 40 players by class, more people will receive prizes.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote:Hopefully I can make it since I work on Thursdays, Any screenshots of the track?
Still working on it. But it's like 2017 SX. And IRL track.
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

final question from me. is it an erode race?