AndradeF
Team: PowerDream

Re: 2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Post by AndradeF »

:lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Bummer it's $10. If it was like $5 I'd definitely race it, but $10 for 1 event seems steep indeed.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:Bummer it's $10. If it was like $5 I'd definitely race it, but $10 for 1 event seems steep indeed.
+1
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Ddavis wrote:Bummer it's $10. If it was like $5 I'd definitely race it, but $10 for 1 event seems steep indeed.
that's why Stephen wanted a big amount of profit going into prize pool, usually EMF is sending 33% of the profit into prize pool, here it's 50%
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:final question from me. is it an erode race?
no erode for this race or qualifying
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

I think you'd get more people to sign up if you list what prize each place (1st-10th) would get if 40 people sign up. I'm curious if 10th makes their money back or not.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Lnxa wrote:I think you'd get more people to sign up if you list what prize each place (1st-10th) would get if 40 people sign up. I'm curious if 10th makes their money back or not.
Yea i say top 10 in each class gets paid or at least pros
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Lnxa wrote:I think you'd get more people to sign up if you list what prize each place (1st-10th) would get if 40 people sign up. I'm curious if 10th makes their money back or not.
These are approximate values. Percentages could change but IMO I think this works well. However, they will for sure change if more than 40 sign up or less than 40 sign up. This is based solely on the assumption of 40 riders. That is important to understand. Also paypal took out nearly 70cents per sign up. :roll:
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Also note that A class structure is different. We are doing 1 spot for every 3 sign ups, and Amateur is 1 spot for every 2 sign ups. This is an effort to get more people their money back for these classes since we couldn't set it up for them to pay less than Pro class. Hope that is understandable.
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

I remember paying $10 to race Byrons MEC and it was a fun as hell. I don't think I won any money haha but was still one of the funnest races I can remember doing.

The hype coming into the night was so sick, it felt like a true MEC (for sim) with that much money involved for one event. Then Mahan swept all 3 races and took home the big money! After race 2 when Mahan was set up for the sweep was rad as f, for me at least. I didn't think he was going to pull it off and obviously wanted to win the 3rd race as well.

I was actually stoked for him tho when I saw the #37 finish first on the results sheet as I was racing (no spotter) Was just crazy to me that he managed to pull off all 3 race wins, pretty damn tough to do! I get the backlash from guys who aren't anywhere near capable of winning but shit I just spent $10 bucks at Taco Bell.

Also my gaming pc is down right now so I'll most likely be racing on a trash laptop, my chances of winning are slim with that being said but I still am happy to pay $10, stoked with the format as well. Should be a blast thanks emf boys and Stephen!
you are a G jlv
mx201

Post by mx201 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:
I remember paying $10 to race Byrons MEC and it was a fun as hell. I don't think I won any money haha but was still one of the funnest races I can remember doing.

The hype coming into the night was so sick, it felt like a true MEC (for sim) with that much money involved for one event. Then Mahan swept all 3 races and took home the big money! After race 2 when Mahan was set up for the sweep was rad as f, for me at least. I didn't think he was going to pull it off and obviously wanted to win the 3rd race as well.

I was actually stoked for him tho when I saw the #37 finish first on the results sheet as I was racing (no spotter) Was just crazy to me that he managed to pull off all 3 race wins, pretty damn tough to do! I get the backlash from guys who aren't anywhere near capable of winning but shit I just spent $10 bucks at Taco Bell.

Also my gaming pc is down right now so I'll most likely be racing on a trash laptop, my chances of winning are slim with that being said but I still am happy to pay $10, stoked with the format as well. Should be a blast thanks emf boys and Stephen!
The fact that your still gonna be a savage and race on a laptop just shows how legend you are 8)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

So racing on a laptop makes you a savage? There's a lot of savages out there then.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

By the way, I've never complained about paying to race, and I'm not complaining about paying to race this. I just don't think I'll be able to do it this year.
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Ddavis wrote:So racing on a laptop makes you a savage? There's a lot of savages out there then.
I did it at washougal with 15 fps and i just know how bad it is so yes hes savage
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Haha thanks Logan it does suck because randoms will probably be shredding me but it's aight! Can't miss out on the MEC!

Also, how many kids could take the overall at the emf erode southwick race on this trash laptop :twisted:
you are a G jlv