2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: 2017 EMF MxSim Cup

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Ddavis wrote:If you pay $10 to race 1 night of racing and that happens and they don't disqualify them, you wouldn't be a bit annoyed?
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:You killed Chris for no reason, i Killed you for revenge :) Don't like getting taken out? don't do it to others :lol:
If you took me out how I took out Chris then I would agree with you here. The fact you punted me is why I made a big deal about it. If you took out my front wheel in that corner and made me crash, then I wouldn't have made a big deal about it.

i only put you through the bales? whats wrong with that
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Ddavis wrote:If you pay $10 to race 1 night of racing and that happens and they don't disqualify them, you wouldn't be a bit annoyed?
I agree Peter, I basically did the same thing as Jake. I should be permanently banned from all organized racing immediately.

chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

Ddavis wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:breaking your keyboard in the server and in the stream chat
After the first situation? No, after Jake punted me? Yes.

If you pay $10 to race 1 night of racing and that happens and they don't disqualify them, you wouldn't be a bit annoyed?

Lets say I punted you wide open in the LCQ like Jake did, you're honestly going to tell me that you wouldn't say a single thing and just let it happen. If so, you're the kid who gets bullied at school and cries in the bathroom during lunch.
PLEASE SOMEBODY REASSURE ME THAT THIS GUY IS A CONTRADICTING FUCK.

I paid my $10 to race 1 night, got out into the lead of the LCQ, and got taken out within 2 cornersafter that, and you're saying all this like I shouldn't be mad? That is literally what you explained right there, and you did that YOURSELF to ME. U MEK NO SENZ

Please someone knock sense into him that what goes around comes around. After everything between us I hoped by now you let it all go, but no, you continue to be the ignorant, contradictory, back-chatting spanner you always have been.
chrischanning202

chrischanning202 wrote:
Ddavis wrote: .......
dp not saying you wide open punted me but a legs off is a legs off, was still intentional, just not outright obvious.

If anything even worse considering it was a place into the race I didn't get do race that cost me $10 lol
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Does Colton play in 1st person? I thought he saw me on the inside. I don't have a notepad of who plays in 1st person and who plays in 3rd, but I guess I need to stop assuming that the other rider see's me on the inside of them. It's a race on a dirt bike, if I have the inside I'm going to pass someone. Did you notice how I checked up and let Colton pass me entering the corner? I barely get taken out and I think its because I know when someone "has the line" and I usually give it to them. When I have think I "have the line" on someone I take it. Sorry for taking you out Colton, would have figured you were going to check up when I squared you up. You rode through the berm as if you were all alone in the turn, if you ride in 1st person I understand why you didn't see me.

Examples: https://i.gyazo.com/e6a3b60fb41f74dbc84 ... 1eac58.gif https://i.gyazo.com/04e0ad77bc93a1b9599 ... 60062c.gif
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If more people had the "race sense" of Mullins then it would be a lot easier to race people on this game. I think there's too many people on this game who are racing and say "Ddavis fucking sucks" so they me aggressively and collide with me. Mullins is a smart racer (not just fast, but smart) and look at our battle. Did anyone end up on the ground? Naaaahh

https://youtu.be/Acbe0dOzwzU?t=7362
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I went back and watched the demo again and yeah I'm taking blame on this one, not just for the takeout on Channing but also how I reacted afterwards and I had it coming. Sorry for blowing it out of proportion. No hard feelings towards Rose or Channing.
chrischanning202

Ddavis wrote:I went back and watched the demo again and yeah I'm taking blame on this one, not just for the takeout on Channing but also how I reacted afterwards and I had it coming. Sorry for blowing it out of proportion. No hard feelings towards Rose or Channing.
Takes a man
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Ddavis wrote:I went back and watched the demo again and yeah I'm taking blame on this one, not just for the takeout on Channing but also how I reacted afterwards and I had it coming. Sorry for blowing it out of proportion. No hard feelings towards Rose or Channing.
I forgive u
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:.
Yea I try to not make enemies, If you wanna win a title its a lot harder to do if you have people that hate you and try to put you on the ground any time you're near them (Chase Blakley).
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

how devin races
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

MOTOZ293 wrote:how devin races
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

FYI, payback will be going to the paypal that was used when you signed up. I hope to have those completed tonight, and if not, tomorrow during the day some time.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Everyone has been paid and/or contacted.