2017 EMF MxSim Cup
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:58 pm
The EMF organization is proud to present the 2017 MxSim Cup for Mx Simulator. After a long motocross season for racers followed by a tight off-season break, it's time to go back to racing Supercross.
As you might all know for this specific race, the winner will hold-up the bank if he's able to win everything.
ↂ Race precision
This is the official MxSim Cup hosted by EMF and supported by MxSimGameServer
Credits go to Stephen Barrington and his co-workers for the track.
Raceday & Time :
October 19th, 10pm EST (usual rF races time)
3 classes :
Pro (including all bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Pro" licence)
Amateur All-Star (including all bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "A" licence)
Amateur (including 125 2stroke and 250f bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Amateur" licence)
Medias part :
To be announced...
Pro class will receive 50% payback, 1 spot for every 4 riders signed up.
Additionally, any rider who can pull all three main event holeshots will win additional cash prize (an additional 20% of the pro class prize pool).
And lastly, any Pro rider that sweeps all three motos will win the remaining 30% of the pro class prize pool!
A class will receive 50% payback, 1 spot for every 3 riders signed up.
Amateurs will receive 50% payback, 1 spot for every 2 riders signed up.
Note : "We reserve the right to adjust the prize pool and prize payout as we see fit".
ↂ Membership fee
To race this event you have to get the following pass :
Important note :
- When making the donation on paypal, you need to notify your UID and name. It is your responsabilie to write theses details, if you forget and we cant track you down in time, you might be out of luck and miss the race.
- No refunds allowed.
2017 EMF MxSim Cup PASS
ↂ Qualification system
We will use the same system rF used this year in their official supercross serie
- track released with a password some days before the race.
- password released 1h before the race. (10/19/17 9pm EST)
- qualification in live for 1hour.
You can see the qualifying servers on the website once you're signed up (important note : you'll not be able to see the "ghost" servers on the EMF or MxSimulator websites)
Qualifying servers :
Pro class : EMFQ1.mxsim.fr:19801 / EMFQ2.mxsim.fr:19805 / us.mxsim.fr:19901
Amateur-AllStar class : EMFQ3.mxsim.fr:19806 / EMFQ4.mxsim.fr:19807 / us.mxsim.fr:19902
Amateur class : EMFQ5.mxsim.fr:19808 / EMFQ6.mxsim.fr:19809 / us.mxsim.fr:19903
ↂ Race format (subject to change)
All classes :
- Top 40 laptimes will qualify to night show (UID Grab will take the 40 first laptimes of players presents on the server, so if you're qualified 45th, you still have a chance to be grabbed)
- Top 18 laptimes directly qualify to the Main events
- LCQ : Between 18th & 22th laptimes are racing the LCQ, top 4 will be qualified to the main events
ↂ Race schedule (subject to change)
You can see the racing server on the website once you're signed up
09:00pm : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:05pm : UID Grab all classes, riders list announcement
09:05pm/09:12pm : LCQ - Pro - 4laps
09:12pm/09:19pm : LCQ - Amateur All-Star - 4laps
09:19pm/09:26pm : LCQ - Amateur - 4laps
09:26pm/09:43pm : Moto 1 - Pro - 10laps
09:43pm/09:57pm : Moto 1 - Amateur All-Star - 8laps
09:57pm/10:11pm : Moto 1 - Amateur - 8laps
10:11pm/10:28pm : Moto 2 - Pro - 10laps
10:28pm/10:42pm : Moto 2 - Amateur All-Star - 8laps
10:42pm/10:56pm : Moto 2 - Amateur - 8laps
10:56pm/11:13pm : Moto 3 - Pro - 10laps
ↂ Joker Lane
As you might all know, this specific event have his own specificity : the joker lane. Explanation for newcomers, it's a line you have to take once during your moto. In the past we were used to see a slower joker lane, this year it will be faster than the usual track.
Details and regulations :
- The joker lane is only affecting the main event, you can't take it during the LCQ.
- You can't take it until after going over the finishline the first lap.
- You can't take it once you've received the white flag.
- You can't take it more than once by moto.
- If you break one of theses rules you will be disqualified and forfeit any prize you might have earned.
ↂ Rules and Regulations
Special rule for this race :
Check the "joker lane" section.
Check EMF 2017 rules here.
Rules may be changed or added at any time. It's up to you to be updated at any given time.
ↂ Track link
This track is the exclusive property of EMF for the purpose of the 2017 MxSim Cup races. Track is not permitted for use outside of theses races until they have concluded without expressed consent by EMF.
You can protest on the website Here
You can protest within 25hours after event start
You can download the demos of the races in the results page of each round.
If you want to protest someone, you'll need :
Watch the demo and check the time of incident
Check for the name and uid of ur assailant
Precise which race and class
Explain the incident