Faltsu

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross de Paris [Erode Online Race]

Post by Faltsu »

Grats Leclair

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Don't forget to signup for the Night 2 on the website guys !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Hosting was great, no complains.
On the riders side, felt like it's free 125cc race because everybody were wrecking each other...
I'm not racing night 2, won't stay till 1am just to get cleaned multiple times.
But yeah, it's not EMF's fault, just riders seem to disrespect everybody.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

What kind of bullshit is this?

I got declined when I said I wanted to race the amateur class because it was my first ever supercross race but EMF member Yohann Mayer, also A license but a veteran in this game and a much better rider than me can race in that class?
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

manii20 wrote:Hosting was great, no complains.
On the riders side, felt like it's free 125cc race because everybody were wrecking each other...
I'm not racing night 2, won't stay till 1am just to get cleaned multiple times.
But yeah, it's not EMF's fault, just riders seem to disrespect everybody.
Thats pretty much the only thing i have to complain in emf that i have to stay up till 1am to race european race.. Previous years it has been 1hour earlier
manii20

Post by manii20 »

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your battery is at 100% :shock: :shock: :shock:
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Wonder if you will all complain this much when EMF collapses and there is no more official European races.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Br4Ap69

Post by Br4Ap69 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Wonder if you will all complain this much when EMF collapses and there is no more official European races.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
maggett wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i don't make you do anything except talking, talking and talking again Dale
No one is forced to pay

EMF Admins exposed?
That's not even 10% or how much shit you've talked about EMF.

It seems like when I quit EMF and Tison took over that they changed some rules. One of the rules that Frederik v. Eeckhoven and I had was to respect the admins and racers. Wether it was on the forum or server didn't matter. If people kept disrespecting us, we had the right to ban you permanently from the series. IMO they have to bring back this rule. Some of you guys just want the EMF crew to get mad and give up at the end. It wouldn't suprise me if EMF won't exist anymore in the near future.

Obviously that doesn't mean that people can't say what they think, IF DONE RESPECTFUL. People make mistakes and people have different opinions etc. It helps to get constructive criticism, even when you've hosted for multiple years.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

manii20

Post by manii20 »

Sandhapper wrote: If people kept disrespecting us, we had the right to ban you permanently from the series. IMO they have to bring back this rule..
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Rayvenator wrote:What kind of bullshit is this?

I got declined when I said I wanted to race the amateur class because it was my first ever supercross race but EMF member Yohann Mayer, also A license but a veteran in this game and a much better rider than me can race in that class?
His best laptime is 54 so no he's not a "much better than you", he's riding this class cause the class is empty, that's the only reason he's riding this class.
I didn't know you were such a crybaby
Maxime Tison
chrischanning202

Post by chrischanning202 »

M@xTizZz wrote:

His best laptime is 54 so no he's not a "much better than you", he's riding this class cause the class is empty, that's the only reason he's riding this class.
I think what Christoffer is trying to say is that Yohann has been racing pro for years, and has the same license as Christoffer, yet they still can't race the same class...
Yohann's best lap time was actually a 52 on a 250f, but that's besides the point. He is an experienced pro racer (SX and MX), so lap times matter less than consistency and experience.

Also if the class was empty, I'm not sure why Christoffer wasn't allowed to race in it. Isn't that the reason Yohann was racing that class too?

I'm not the person to decide which class each rider should be in, but should they have the same license, they should probably be allowed to race the same class...
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

chrischanning202 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:

I think what Christoffer is trying to say is that Yohann has been racing pro for years, and has the same license as Christoffer, yet they still can't race the same class...
Yohann's best lap time was actually a 52 on a 250f, but that's besides the point. He is an experienced pro racer (SX and MX), so lap times matter less than consistency and experience.

Also if the class was empty, I'm not sure why Christoffer wasn't allowed to race in it. Isn't that the reason Yohann was racing that class too?

I'm not the person to decide which class each rider should be in, but should they have the same license, they should probably be allowed to race the same class...
the problem is Christoffer is #98 for next year, under top 100 that means he's forced to be in pro, that's why we didn't want him to race with the amateur licences.
Yohann is racing only cause this class is empty, he would not race if the class was full, he don't really care, he's not batleling with people, not disturbing others people race.
i'll talk to Yohann about it and see what we could do for tonight
Maxime Tison
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

M@xTizZz wrote:

the problem is Christoffer is #98 for next year, under top 100 that means he's forced to be in pro, that's why we didn't want him to race with the amateur licences.
Yohann is racing only cause this class is empty, he would not race if the class was full, he don't really care, he's not batleling with people, not disturbing others people race.
i'll talk to Yohann about it and see what we could do for tonight
I admit this was a big mistake on my part. Since I didn't have any chance on a good overall in amateurs I thought I could take advantage of the low amount of signups in the pro class just to get a good-looking two digit number for next year. I didn't know scoring pro points forced a pro license upon you, my bad. I know im 98th in the overall points but with people still holding career numbers I won't get a two digit number anyway so now I'm forced to race pro and I didn't get a number. What a huge fail :mrgreen:

Also I accepted the fact that you made me race pro just because I had the A license. It was the fact that Yohann got to race it and he has the exact same license. Also he's been a pro before and his laptimes were arguably just as good as mine but that's not the point. If you make a point by declining me for amateur because of my license of course it grinds my gears when Yohann magically shows up in it.
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

great night a racing :D :D :D :D !!!Don't spend my £3 at the 1 shop #lul Image