2017 EMF Supercross de Paris [Results up on the last page & website]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

manii20

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross de Paris [Erode Online Race]

Post by manii20 »

That's what daniel cooper did all night long...
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Please protest theses guys !
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Sandhapper wrote: That's not even 10% or how much shit you've talked about EMF.

It seems like when I quit EMF and Tison took over that they changed some rules. One of the rules that Frederik v. Eeckhoven and I had was to respect the admins and racers. Wether it was on the forum or server didn't matter. If people kept disrespecting us, we had the right to ban you permanently from the series. IMO they have to bring back this rule. Some of you guys just want the EMF crew to get mad and give up at the end. It wouldn't suprise me if EMF won't exist anymore in the near future.

Obviously that doesn't mean that people can't say what they think, IF DONE RESPECTFUL. People make mistakes and people have different opinions etc. It helps to get constructive criticism, even when you've hosted for multiple years.
Well, guys not showing respect, to admin and other riders, always has been ban. Maybe we were cool this year, because i thought we should. But obviously i was wrong.
That will be same for trollers.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Re: 2017 EMF Supercross de Paris [Night2 is coming, still RIP Erode tho]

Post by Bubba40 »

Update on what happened to erode?
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Bubba40 wrote:Update on what happened to erode?
Hmm, well it's like, you put Erode on and 30 guys spam not to in chat that they gonna lag.

Actually i had some little lag , but i was with high settings and very high track decals. It was surely playable.

I think, that on a recent 500$ PC tower (nothing else but the tower) nobody would lag with erode on and medium/low tracks with medium gfx setting.

So we decided to not use it. I dont know for tonight.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

I have a 5 year old pc that was very mediocre even when I bought it and I ran with erode fine with high graphics. Started lagging a little when there was a full gate but just lowered my graphics a little bit and it was fine.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Rayvenator wrote:I have a 5 year old pc that was very mediocre even when I bought it and I ran with erode fine with high graphics. Started lagging a little when there was a full gate but just lowered my graphics a little bit and it was fine.
Oh finally you say something interesting ! :shock: congratz.

Can guys who lag give their config specs ? Processor / GFX Card / ram ?
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Its really strange i dont know if its lag or not but in the server yesterday it was a smooth 125fps but when erode turned on its was still 125fps but just didnt feel smooth at all, if fps went down then yes id blame the computer but im thinking it might be server related
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Its really strange i dont know if its lag or not but in the server yesterday it was a smooth 125fps but when erode turned on its was still 125fps but just didnt feel smooth at all, if fps went down then yes id blame the computer but im thinking it might be server related
i had the same exact feeling, but like i said i was all high (track and settings)
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I have a pretty good computer like I never lag and as soon as erode got turned on even with my settings all the way down I still dropped to 70 frames and massive lag spikes but as soon as it was off my fans was fine
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

mx201 wrote:I have a pretty good computer like I never lag and as soon as erode got turned on even with my settings all the way down I still dropped to 70 frames and massive lag spikes but as soon as it was off my fans was fine
Frames not fans* dam phone out here autocorrecting
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

nioubie wrote: Oh finally you say something interesting ! :shock: congratz.
Wow is it so strange that I react to the fact that I get denied racing amateurs because of my license and then you magically show up in it with the exact same license?

No need to be a dick about it.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Rayvenator wrote:
nioubie wrote: Oh finally you say something interesting ! :shock: congratz.
Wow is it so strange that I react to the fact that I get denied racing amateurs because of my license and then you magically show up in it with the exact same license?

No need to be a dick about it.
Of course it is for the simple fact, that you want to get better and not get worst.

The best way to get better, in video game or in sport, is to play with better riders.

Theres no point going on a lower license, even if you would not finish first.

If you join a good team like you did, you should want to do better and better and not go in the other way.

also stop talking about my case, Max explained to you already.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

same than Connor and Yohann, my fps don't drop down but i feel like it's not smooth
it's really playable tho and like Yohann i had everything turned high and high track (the high version is more an ultra than high btw), but ye we both have a good computer, we can run new games with ultra settings.

I feel like all the guys which are complaining about erode are playing on laptop or very old PC case, i'm probably wrong cause :
Rayvenator wrote:I have a 5 year old pc that was very mediocre even when I bought it and I ran with erode fine with high graphics. Started lagging a little when there was a full gate but just lowered my graphics a little bit and it was fine.

So idk what to do with erode, would be cool if a lot of guys who got problems could post their PC specs

but IMO this game is not interesting anymore without erode
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Daniel Cooper
Team: Factory Husqvarna

Post by Daniel Cooper »

MxTracksScotland wrote:great night a racing :D :D :D :D !!!Don't spend my £3 at the 1 shop #lul Image
]

controller disconnected, soz