2017 EMF Supercross de Paris [Results up on the last page & website]
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:56 am
The EMF organization is proud to present the 2017 Supercross of Paris for Mx Simulator.
After the MxSim Cup race, we continue our off-season events with this one, but this time with erode. Just like the real event, we'll host 2 nights of racing and the SX1 class will run a specific format (never seen before). Also do not forget the famous "Superpole" who made the legendary of Bercy's races since years
ↂ Race precision
This is the official Supercross de Paris hosted by EMF and supported by MxSimGameServer
Credits go to Stephen Barrington and his co-workers for the track.
Raceday & Time :
Night 1 : November 15th, 9pm CET
Night 2 : November 16th, 9pm CET
3 classes :
SX1 (including all bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, "Pro" and "A" licences)
SX2 (including 125 2stroke and 250f bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, "Pro" and "A" licences)
SXAmat (including all bikes, only 2017/2013 dynos for 4strokes, only "Amateur" licence)
Medias part :
To be announced...
1er SX1 : 10€
1er SX2 : 7€
1er SXAmat : 5€
Best starter SX1 : 5€
Best starter SX2 : 5€
Best starter SXAmat : 3€
1er "A" SX1 : 5€
1er "A" SX2 : 5€
1er Superpole : 5€
ↂ Membership fee
To race this event you have to get the following pass :
Important note :
- When making the donation on paypal, you need to notify your UID and name. It is your responsabilie to write theses details, if you forget and we cant track you down in time, you might be out of luck and miss the race.
- No refunds allowed.
2017 EMF Supercross de Paris PASS
ↂ Race format (subject to change)
All classes :
- Top 40 laptimes will qualify to night show (UID Grab will take the 40 first laptimes of players presents on the server, so if you're qualified 45th, you still have a chance to be grabbed)
- Riders 1-40 Split into 2 heats (20 riders in each heat)
- 8 riders will advance from the heat to the main
- 4 Riders will advance from the LCQ making a 20 riders main event
- 3 Main event : Sprint 1* + Sprint 2* + Finale**
- * : Sprint 1 and 2 are giving usual points standing (25,22,20,18,16,15...)
- ** : Finale is giving twice more point as usual (50,44,40,36,32,30...)
ↂ Qualification system
We will use the usual system
- track released at least 36h prior to the night 1 of racing
- qualification end just before the race
ↂ Race schedule (subject to change)
You can see the racing server on the website once you're signed up
Erode will be used only for the Main event.
09:00pm : End of qualification
09:00pm/09:05pm : UID Grab all classes, riders list announcement
09:05pm/09:12pm : 1/2 finale 1 - SX1 - 5mn + 1lap - 8 riders go to the main
09:12pm/09:20pm : 1/2 finale 2 - SX1 - 5mn + 1lap - 8 riders go to the main
09:20pm/09:22pm : LCQ announcement
09:22pm/09:28pm : Lcq - SX1 - 3mn + 1lap - 4 riders go to the main
09:28pm/09:40pm : Superpole - SX1 - Top8 from qualifying laptimes
09:40pm/09:42pm : Main event announcement
09:42pm/09:51pm : Sprint 1 - SXAmat - 6mn + 1lap
09:51pm/10:00pm : Sprint 1 - SX2- 6mn + 1lap
10:00pm/10:10pm : Sprint 1 - SX1 - 7mn + 1lap
10:10pm/10:19pm : Sprint 2 - SXAmat - 6mn + 1lap
10:19pm/10:28pm : Sprint 2 - SX2- 6mn + 1lap
10:28pm/10:38pm : Sprint 2 - SX1 - 7mn + 1lap
10:38pm/10:51pm : Finale - SXAmat - 9mn + 1lap
10:51pm/11:07pm : Finale - SX2 - 12mn + 1lap
11:07pm/11:27pm : Finale - SX1 - 15mn + 1lap
As you might all know, this specific event have his own specificity : the Superpole. Explanation for newcomers, it's a race for the best lap, each racers qualified for the superpole have to run the best lap possible alone on the track.
Details and regulations :
- The Superpole is only for the SX1 class.
- Only the top 8 of qualifying laptimes will be able to race it.
ↂ Rules and Regulations
Special rule for this race :
Check the "Superpole" section.
Check EMF 2017 rules here.
Rules may be changed or added at any time. It's up to you to be updated at any given time.
ↂ Track link
This track is the exclusive property of EMF for the purpose of the 2017 Supercross de Paris races. Track is not permitted for use outside of theses races until they have concluded without expressed consent by EMF.
You can protest on the website Here
You can protest within 25hours after event start
You can download the demos of the races in the results page of each round.
If you want to protest someone, you'll need :
Watch the demo and check the time of incident
Check for the name and uid of ur assailant
Precise which race and class
Explain the incident