MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Post by M@xTizZz »

DBRider251 wrote:
Osari52 wrote:I think the incumbent problem they are about to have with the site coming in late is there are A LOT of rF Pros that never had an EMF account before this. Unless they imported all UID and membership data from rF, EMF guys are going to have a mad scramble to determine who does and doesn’t deserve a Pro license. My team has 8 guys on it and I know 4 of them didn’t have an EMF membership. All 4 were rF Pros. I believe in them but it’s a tight window to squeeze.
I could've swore that they said anyone with an rF account, but not an EMF account, would be automatically linked to EMF on the new site. Any existing accounts would stay what they are.
players still have to create an account on mxsemf.com, we can't create account for people.
Once they'll create their account, we'll be able to make a verification with rF licence data and we'll be able to bump people who got lower licence
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

M@xTizZz wrote:we'll be able to make a verification with rF licence data and we'll be able to bump people who got lower licence
Sounds easy enough, right? :lol: Hope there's no hiccups with the site guys
fourwheelin78
Team: Privateer

Looking for a amateur team. Please invite me to your team

Post by fourwheelin78 »

Positives! I would love to join any team. I have been practicing nationals. I will do supercross this year.
Negatives: i will not pay for any fees or pay for anything even races. I can pay for races sometimes but i cant make any promises. I will not do anything bad for your team or make you guys look bad i hope you will accept me!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: Looking for a amateur team. Please invite me to your team

Post by MOTOZ293 »

fourwheelin78 wrote:Positives! I would love to join any team. I have been practicing nationals. I will do supercross this year.
Negatives: i will not pay for any fees or pay for anything even races. I can pay for races sometimes but i cant make any promises. I will not do anything bad for your team or make you guys look bad i hope you will accept me!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I always post this before the new season. Remember guys, have fun this year more than anything else!

T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

so how do the consi races work? is it just a fun race so the people that paid still get to race? they dont get put in the night show or anything do that?