MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

yannbourguignon
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Aerial

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Post by yannbourguignon »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
yannbourguignon wrote:Will the 250's be able to race both 250 coasts ?
What's the point to make Coasts if 250 can ride both? Use your brain
Because imo there will be more rider for the west coast because it will begin earlyer
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I have a pretty good cpu but as soon as erode gets turned on I automatically lose 30fps. I personally don't like the idea just because I lag so bad with it but it is what it is
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

yannbourguignon wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
yannbourguignon wrote:Will the 250's be able to race both 250 coasts ?
What's the point to make Coasts if 250 can ride both? Use your brain
Because imo there will be more rider for the west coast because it will begin earlyer
You’re obviously new
Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Post by Brock1198 »

BradSchmidt wrote:
Lnxa wrote:
Ddavis wrote:All of my experiences using erode online isn't that the erode itself is a problem, it's that I don't see a lot of people's computers still being able to handle it. It'd be a huge bummer to race A1 and be lagging because of erode not being compatible yet.
Erode with 20 people doesn't lag at all, I only have a i5 and a 1060 and I can stream with 125 solid and pretty close to max graphics with erode on.
Agreed streamed w/ i7 and 970 @ Max Graphics and got 125fps
100% agree and feel like people should just get a better computer. i mean you could probably build a solid computer for under 500$ that would run erode with a full gate decently good. Its like complaining about every being faster than you when you showed up to race 125c at lorrettas with a ttr125
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
yannbourguignon wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: What's the point to make Coasts if 250 can ride both? Use your brain
You’re obviously new
Nah he's not, that's the problem lmao
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Rayvenator wrote:You're point is invalid Devin. Even my old shitty laptop can run 10 year old games but are you saying the game should never evolve beyond that specs that was current when the game was released?

The game is trying to evolve but somehow the community is raging on it because they don't have close to modern day computers that can handle it. Even with erode ON the game is still only requiring a current low-mid spec pc.

It's like people are bitching on Sony because they can't play that new PS4 game on their old PS2 console.

Also it's like bitch-slapping JLV for all his continuing hard work on trying to improve the game when all you do is complaining that he is making it harder on your computer.

Ofc erode is going to demand more of your computer. Just like new models or better graphics would also demand more. You can't both have the cookie and eat it people.
Wow you just missed the point completely. jlv has been working on making erode more compatible for computers, or at least I'm pretty sure he has... in that case, I'd prefer if he gave it a little more time before we started using it in official online racing. I don't know where you're getting this whole "complaining that he is making it harder on your computer" accusations. When have I ever criticized jlv?
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Ddavis wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:You're point is invalid Devin. Even my old shitty laptop can run 10 year old games but are you saying the game should never evolve beyond that specs that was current when the game was released?

The game is trying to evolve but somehow the community is raging on it because they don't have close to modern day computers that can handle it. Even with erode ON the game is still only requiring a current low-mid spec pc.

It's like people are bitching on Sony because they can't play that new PS4 game on their old PS2 console.

Also it's like bitch-slapping JLV for all his continuing hard work on trying to improve the game when all you do is complaining that he is making it harder on your computer.

Ofc erode is going to demand more of your computer. Just like new models or better graphics would also demand more. You can't both have the cookie and eat it people.
Wow you just missed the point completely. jlv has been working on making erode more compatible for computers, or at least I'm pretty sure he has... in that case, I'd prefer if he gave it a little more time before we started using it in official online racing. I don't know where you're getting this whole "complaining that he is making it harder on your computer" accusations. When have I ever criticized jlv?
He already has improved it multiple times and he stated he's done with it because there isn't much more improvement to be made. Also the fact that people with pretty bad computers can run it fine. Why should he put even more work in to it just so people with potatoes could run it. There's more important stuff to work on.

Wasn't referring to you specifically but if you haven't noticed the complaining about erode lag, you've been living under a rock. Not everything is directed at you
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

EMF is love, EMF is life
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I don't have the best specs and erode isn't terrible on my computer but it still has an inconsistent jittery effect. Not sure if it was the servers of my PC, but we'll see how it goes in a weeks time then.

Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz
1TB SATA III 7200RPM
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Ddavis wrote:NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB
Upgrade that dinosaur.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Got an i5 4460 and GTX 650, you can help me too boys lol
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Sorry if I just missed something in the writing but what number of erode is going to be used for racing?
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Win the SX title and then buy one :)
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

When i ride with erode i just get crazy lag spikes non stop :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List