MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

GHeTTo_EZEKIEL
Team: DX-3

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Post by GHeTTo_EZEKIEL »

Hi guys, is there any chance racing could be on a Monday or Tuesday? Just asking as this would be the third year in a row if the racing indeed is on Wednesday. I've never been able to commit due to work, but would love to race if at all possible.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Great work guys, looking forward to it.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Looking great, can't wait to race!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

checkerz wrote:Great work guys, looking forward to it.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

GHeTTo_EZEKIEL wrote:Hi guys, is there any chance racing could be on a Monday or Tuesday? Just asking as this would be the third year in a row if the racing indeed is on Wednesday. I've never been able to commit due to work, but would love to race if at all possible.
I would think a strong argument would be to keep it on the same day, as people would be used to it now. Time will tell where we end up.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

u said the race is on the 4th but u said it was gonna we wednesday. the 4th is a thursday guys. so when is it????
garrettolver
Team: MV Films

Post by garrettolver »

Matias43_ wrote:u said the race is on the 4th but u said it was gonna we wednesday. the 4th is a thursday guys. so when is it????
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Matias43_ wrote:u said the race is on the 4th but u said it was gonna we wednesday. the 4th is a thursday guys. so when is it????
It will be on Wednesday's. As I am the host for the NA Pro Series, and thats the only day of the week that will work for me with work from home, then Area Qualifier's will be coming up and I will have to leave on Thursdays to film those.

Sorry to anyone that this makes conflict with, but we have also had the Pro Series on this same day for the past 3 years I believe....
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Dunivant25 wrote:
It will be on Wednesday's. As I am the host for the NA Pro Series, and thats the only day of the week that will work for me with work from home, then Area Qualifier's will be coming up and I will have to leave on Thursdays to film those.

Sorry to anyone that this makes conflict with, but we have also had the Pro Series on this same day for the past 3 years I believe....
Sounds good, just wanted to clear that up thanks
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Matias43_ wrote:
Dunivant25 wrote:

Sounds good, just wanted to clear that up thanks
You have a girlfriend matias. You have an out to stop playing. TAKE YOUR CHANCE YOU BAFOON
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

MOTOZ293 wrote: You have a girlfriend matias. You have an out to stop playing. TAKE YOUR CHANCE YOU BAFOON
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

Looking forward to the upcoming season. Thanks for the info!
BigFluffyChiken
Team: Vital MX Racing

Post by BigFluffyChiken »

Looks like you guys are really committed to growing your operation and putting out some quality events, really good to see so much dedication. Bummer as it is for the rF era to end, it looks like sim will be in good hands. Thanks for the update!
Image Image
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

M@xTizZz wrote: 6. Erode

We saw a major update on this game at the end of the season. Erode online is now available and after some snapshots to improve it, works pretty well!
We'll start to use it for our official events in 2018.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

All of my experiences using erode online isn't that the erode itself is a problem, it's that I don't see a lot of people's computers still being able to handle it. It'd be a huge bummer to race A1 and be lagging because of erode not being compatible yet.