MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby DBRider251 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:36 am

Almost forgot Brina picked this game back up so we have a girl playing again :lol:
Image

User avatar
eblock_15
Posts: 90
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:07 pm
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby eblock_15 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Yeah its a good thing to have a diverse community
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block

User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 810
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah because 1 to 5000 doesnt sound like a sausage fest

User avatar
Osari52
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: SYS Racing
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Osari52 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:23 pm

If you are this person, or have a way to get in touch with this person, can the following people PLEASE PM me back?

Tysen Fresquez
James Armstrong
Matt Burkeen
Jack Haley
Jeremiah Seabolt
Kellen Brauer | Freelance Moto Journalist | Co-Creator of Start Your Systems
Image Image Image

YellowS2K
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby YellowS2K » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:44 pm

So the way it's worded sounds like the Am race is the the Friday after the race?

"Friday {rd1 on Sunday} following the irl race for Amateur classes."

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby nioubie » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 am

topic soon

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Atom6246 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 am

Image
Check out my YouTube channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

ShadDaddy708
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:28 am
Team: Tagger Designs
Location: Bay Area

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby ShadDaddy708 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Brina927 wrote:My boyfriend wouldn't even join my team.

Roy, I can’t believe you’ve done this
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Lnxa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 pm

I have no clue why you guys didn’t just run the race tonight and then have your new site come out inbetween the first and second round, I kinda doubt the race is still gonna be this Friday but if it is you guys are gonna have a rough 2 days dealing with signups.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
JackGat369
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby JackGat369 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Lnxa wrote:I have no clue why you guys didn’t just run the race tonight and then have your new site come out inbetween the first and second round, I kinda doubt the race is still gonna be this Friday but if it is you guys are gonna have a rough 2 days dealing with signups.


Ermmm how would people sign up
Image

User avatar
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1161
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Lnxa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:27 pm

JackGat369 wrote:
Lnxa wrote:I have no clue why you guys didn’t just run the race tonight and then have your new site come out inbetween the first and second round, I kinda doubt the race is still gonna be this Friday but if it is you guys are gonna have a rough 2 days dealing with signups.


Ermmm how would people sign up

By using the old site. :roll:
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Image

But in all seriousness, good luck with signups if you guys don't get the site up in the next few hours...
Image

User avatar
JackGat369
Posts: 371
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:11 pm
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby JackGat369 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:44 pm

It is all automatic i believe so i don't think it'll be a problem
Image

User avatar
Osari52
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:44 pm
Team: SYS Racing
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby Osari52 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

I think the incumbent problem they are about to have with the site coming in late is there are A LOT of rF Pros that never had an EMF account before this. Unless they imported all UID and membership data from rF, EMF guys are going to have a mad scramble to determine who does and doesn’t deserve a Pro license. My team has 8 guys on it and I know 4 of them didn’t have an EMF membership. All 4 were rF Pros. I believe in them but it’s a tight window to squeeze.
Kellen Brauer | Freelance Moto Journalist | Co-Creator of Start Your Systems
Image Image Image

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: MXSEMF vs 2018 [Informations]

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:57 pm

Osari52 wrote:I think the incumbent problem they are about to have with the site coming in late is there are A LOT of rF Pros that never had an EMF account before this. Unless they imported all UID and membership data from rF, EMF guys are going to have a mad scramble to determine who does and doesn’t deserve a Pro license. My team has 8 guys on it and I know 4 of them didn’t have an EMF membership. All 4 were rF Pros. I believe in them but it’s a tight window to squeeze.

I could've swore that they said anyone with an rF account, but not an EMF account, would be automatically linked to EMF on the new site. Any existing accounts would stay what they are.
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ConnerPeavy, KTM57, LKR47, model_90, mx816mx, mxer433, nioubie, Raiders1629, ROSE822, Seabolt19, xDkristianxD and 1 guest