2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Moderators: Wahlamt, MxMatthias, nioubie

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2556
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:19 pm

How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6882
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:30 pm

maggett wrote:They might not have been official but they were correct basing it off the rule from last year not really sure why a new rule for this year applies to the whole of last year but o well

You're list was updated before protests were done at a few races. Did you re-update after protests? That might have caused some difference.

AHeckman2 wrote:How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.

Where? He's only in each list once as far as I can see.

User avatar
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:46 am
Team: 305 Edits
Location: Idaho

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby Triptez(Ethan Parks) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:45 pm

AHeckman2 wrote:How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.

Yo Heckfart. He got #63 and finished 53rd in the overall points :lol:

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 2556
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Start Your Systems
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby AHeckman2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 pm

Triptez(Ethan Parks) wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:How come there's two Austin Bear's in the EU list? Really want to make sure I have the correct number for him before I renumber his stuff.

Yo Heckfart. He got #63 and finished 53rd in the overall points :lol:

Yea I’m blind. So sick I can’t even read properly
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16906
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby Ddavis » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:51 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:#81 Devin Davis


When you notice you have an EMF number so re-skin all of your EMF skins, then wake up to see this:

M@xTizZz wrote:IMPORTANT : The EU numbers list have been updated cause of a mistake from me (my apologise)

#82 Devin Davis


Image
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32
1 450 Pro SX Win [EU] - 2 NA Podiums - 20 NA Top 5's - 97 NA Top 10's
I keep this up to date for the haters :D

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2752
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Ddavis wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:#81 Devin Davis


When you notice you have an EMF number so re-skin all of your EMF skins, then wake up to see this:

M@xTizZz wrote:IMPORTANT : The EU numbers list have been updated cause of a mistake from me (my apologise)

#82 Devin Davis


Image



i'm sorry Devin, my fault
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

Ddavis
Posts: 16906
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby Ddavis » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Hey man it's all good! :lol:
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32
1 450 Pro SX Win [EU] - 2 NA Podiums - 20 NA Top 5's - 97 NA Top 10's
I keep this up to date for the haters :D

maggett
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm
Team: Architech
Contact:

Re: 2018 MXSEMF Official numbers

Postby maggett » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Wahlamt wrote:
maggett wrote:They might not have been official but they were correct basing it off the rule from last year not really sure why a new rule for this year applies to the whole of last year but o well

You're list was updated before protests were done at a few races. Did you re-update after protests? That might have caused some difference.


the major change im talking about the number if points you need to get to keeo your number (lelong and Lana) both didnt score enough points to secure theirs from last year yet kept them because of this rule change for this year
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Vojda and 1 guest